Optimum OptiSeal is on its way!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Optimum OptiSeal is on its way!

And we're offering it at a introductory price. At better then 10% off its MSRP of $24.95, we will list it at $22.22 for a very limited time. I anticipate arrival somewhere around April 25th, and will keep this intro price through April only! If you care to pre-order beforehand, I will hold the price in case of late arrival. This is new technology folks! Wipe on, and walk away. Over 4 years in the process, each 8oz bottle has the ability to seal approx. 32 average size cars.
Pure layerable Polymer sealant, extreme durability, incredible ease of use, and economical. The label states it all. Includes one 8oz OptiSeal spray, 2 foam applicators.
Old 04-15-2007, 02:45 PM
Former Sponsor

Shhhhhh.........I only told you guys too. You get first dibs...
Old 04-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Reserve one for me . . . .
Old 04-15-2007, 09:20 PM
Chloe @ 17mo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I want one. Put my name on the list, please!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2007, 09:42 PM
2002 TL-S NGP

Originally Posted by exceldetail
And we're offering it at a introductory price. At better then 10% off its MSRP of $24.95, we will list it at $22.22 for a very limited time. I anticipate arrival somewhere around April 25th, and will keep this intro price through April only! If you care to pre-order beforehand, I will hold the price in case of late arrival. This is new technology folks! Wipe on, and walk away. Over 4 years in the process, each 8oz bottle has the ability to seal approx. 32 average size cars.
Pure layerable Polymer sealant, extreme durability, incredible ease of use, and economical. The label states it all. Includes one 8oz OptiSeal spray, 2 foam applicators.
Patrick, can you give us a good idea of how Optimum's Opti-Seal drastically differs from the Poli-Seal product (ie: when is it used, does it go on before the Poli-Seal, etc.) I would consider this, but first want to know more about how it's used with the rest of Optimum's product line. Thanks.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:35 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Nothin' but Da Truth
Patrick, can you give us a good idea of how Optimum's Opti-Seal drastically differs from the Poli-Seal product (ie: when is it used, does it go on before the Poli-Seal, etc.) I would consider this, but first want to know more about how it's used with the rest of Optimum's product line. Thanks.
OS is a pure sealant so it would be regarded as an LSP. It should be able to be applied over any existing layer of protection provided it's a clean surface. I'm sure Patrick will comment over product compatibility. PS has mild abrasives combined with a sealant for a one step product and I forsee no problems applying OS on top of it. Normally prep the surface i.e. clay, polish using OP, OC, PS etc. and then apply. I'm gonna assume there would be a cure time before applying an additional layer (12 hr?).
Old 04-16-2007, 12:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Haw pretty much nailed it. Imagine PoliSeal and Optimum Car wax without any Nuba content, then multiply it by (Unknown). ITS PURE POLYMER SEALANT. Totally layerable, and engineered as a one step, literally. One step meaning wipe on, and forget it. Allow ample time (Weather dependant) for layering. Obviously lower humidity, reasonably warm temperatures for the most ideal conditions. usually overnight is suffice, but as stated earlier, 12 hours minimum. You can conceivably layer it atop a Nuba also. Testing has shown it wont remove the nuba, but rather redeposit it. What is physicaly does is incorporate it "into the mix" which if you ask me, isnt desirable. But possible. I would prefer the Nuba atop the OS though, if your a die hard Nuba user.
Theres no issues with it, when using any other Optimum polish. Its even been topped with Optimum Car Wax with fine results.
Its new technology folks! So after all combinations have been exhausted, everyone will know even more!
Old 04-16-2007, 05:08 AM
trees grow in

me wants one too, reserve one for I.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:46 AM
2002 TL-S NGP

Originally Posted by exceldetail
Haw pretty much nailed it. Imagine PoliSeal and Optimum Car wax without any Nuba content, then multiply it by (Unknown). ITS PURE POLYMER SEALANT. Totally layerable, and engineered as a one step, literally. One step meaning wipe on, and forget it. Allow ample time (Weather dependant) for layering. Obviously lower humidity, reasonably warm temperatures for the most ideal conditions. usually overnight is suffice, but as stated earlier, 12 hours minimum. You can conceivably layer it atop a Nuba also. Testing has shown it wont remove the nuba, but rather redeposit it. What is physicaly does is incorporate it "into the mix" which if you ask me, isnt desirable. But possible. I would prefer the Nuba atop the OS though, if your a die hard Nuba user.
Theres no issues with it, when using any other Optimum polish. Its even been topped with Optimum Car Wax with fine results.
Its new technology folks! So after all combinations have been exhausted, everyone will know even more!
I love it! Thanks Patrick for the insight. How does Opti-Seal compare with 4 Star UPP Spray, is it similar? I have the 4 Star products, too.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:02 AM
Safety Car

I love it! Thanks Patrick for the insight. How does Opti-Seal compare with 4 Star UPP Spray, is it similar? I have the 4 Star products, too.
Cruise on down to the Optimum Forum and check out the threads by Anthony Orosco regarding Optimum OS. He's been involved with the development and testing of the new product. Some photos are included and I believe you're gonna like it.

Last edited by Hawhyen51; 04-17-2007 at 10:06 AM.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:07 PM
2002 TL-S NGP

Thanks, guys for all the assistance. I'm new to the Optimum line-up.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:22 PM
Former Sponsor

Its similiar in the end result, but the process is totally different. It may have an edge on durability also.....Im still playing with it!!
Old 04-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Advanced

Hey guys,

OptiSeal has no cleaning properties and as Excel stated it is best when used as a stand alone product. It can be topped but make sure it's not a cleaner/wax that you top it with.

The only thing I would top OptiSeal with is OCW or a nice paste wax like Trade Secret.

OptiSeal is enhanced with UV protection and in my testing with garage queens it is still going strong at 9 months.

Around 6 months on daily drivers washed weekly.

So take Excel up on his offer......I'm sure you're gonna love OptiSeal!

Anthony