The new LC Ulti-Mitt, now available.

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 12:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation The new LC Ulti-Mitt, now available.

Sorry guys, but here's another new one, just in time for Summer maintenance schedules. Another product I can vouch for, as I have used it quite frequently.

One of the most amazing things about this Lake Country Ulti-Mitt, is its ability to hold the lubricating suds and water, which are so important for safe washing. With every little squeeze, suds come from the finishing foams pores.
And rinsing and/or cleaning it is very easy. You can either dip and squeeze in freshwater, or rinse off with the hose.
Could it replace my sheepskins? Im not 100% sold at this point, the sheepskins are so soft! But the Ulti-Mitt sure cleans up surfaces nicely. It may just be a matter of time! Plus its synthetic, so those of you who go through sheepskins monthly, now have a safe alternative!
Look at the suds!
Now retailing at only $14.89, at Exceldetail.com. Available in Red/Black only.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:13 AM
Bagel Bomber

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I know I asked you before, but what about this and ONR. My sheepskin recently fell apart and I need to pick up either another one or maybe this.....
Old 06-30-2007, 09:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Mach30SiR
I know I asked you before, but what about this and ONR. My sheepskin recently fell apart and I need to pick up either another one or maybe this.....
Good question, and I honestly dont have an answer for you. I havent tried that combination yet.
Old 07-01-2007, 06:22 AM
The Old Grey Whistle Test

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
I have been using the Monster Fluffy, as its name implies it has a deep nap, so this will probably work as well or better. I say probably as I haven't tried it yet