Concrete from the sky!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 12:24 AM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Concrete from the sky!

I was driving under a bridge that was under construction and wet concrete fell from the bridge onto my car (can you believe that)? Anyway, now I have spots of dried concrete on parts of my bumper, the lower left corner of my windshield, and a small part of the hood. Any ideas on how the hell to get this off without destroying my paint.

Thanks for your help.
Old 07-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by clsman
I was driving under a bridge that was under construction and wet concrete fell from the bridge onto my car (can you believe that)? Anyway, now I have spots of dried concrete on parts of my bumper, the lower left corner of my windshield, and a small part of the hood. Any ideas on how the hell to get this off without destroying my paint.

Thanks for your help.
You can try using strong vinager. Put some on the sponge and place it on the spots on the car for about 30-40 secs. The vinager should soften it up a little. Then hose it off. It might take a couple of times to get all off the cement off on one spot. REMEBER DO NOT WIPE. It will scratch the paint. After that just polish and it will come off.