Car washes ???

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 08:31 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car washes ???

Just wondering if I should buy a monthly pass to get car washes or wash my car myself. Which one will benefit me the most, sorry I'm New to this
Old 02-27-2016, 12:41 AM
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Yourself if possible, brushes scratch and swearl, touch less leaves cheap residues on finish. But, it all depends on your time, any wash is better than none
Old 02-27-2016, 11:31 AM
Cruisin'

I have lots of time actually

Originally Posted by outdoorlife99
Yourself if possible, brushes scratch and swearl, touch less leaves cheap residues on finish. But, it all depends on your time, any wash is better than none
Thanks for the feedback man , I guess I have to try to figure out a good washing kit
Old 03-01-2016, 11:38 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It kinda depends. Car washes will scratch your car up. Washing it yourself will also scratch your car up but to a lesser extent. Do you like washing your car yourself? It takes only 20 minutes at a coin op.

1.Spray car down with water to get heavy dirt off.
2.Fill bucket up with car soap. Use sponge to wash car.
3.Rinse/dry and you're good to go.

If you don't mind the hardwater spots, use a waterless wash solution instead of soap.

I use to be VERY anal about keeping my car clean. I would wash EVERYDAY. But I use waterless washing solution. However, Ive learned its just a car.
Old 03-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Cruisin'

Black car

Originally Posted by Tuan Ha
It kinda depends. Car washes will scratch your car up. Washing it yourself will also scratch your car up but to a lesser extent. Do you like washing your car yourself? It takes only 20 minutes at a coin op.

1.Spray car down with water to get heavy dirt off.
2.Fill bucket up with car soap. Use sponge to wash car.
3.Rinse/dry and you're good to go.

If you don't mind the hardwater spots, use a waterless wash solution instead of soap.

I use to be VERY anal about keeping my car clean. I would wash EVERYDAY. But I use waterless washing solution. However, Ive learned its just a car.
My car is black so yea I'm getting really anal with it , I hate how dirty it gets so fast ! I'm definitely trying to wash it my self a few times see if I like it or just go to a car wash period. Your right it is just a car , but sometimes how good it looks from the outside says alot about a person lol