Bargains abound at Exceldetail

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 12:09 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Bargains abound at Exceldetail

20% off entire selection in stock! Includes all Optimum, Four Star, 303, Chem Guys, Finish Kare, and 1Z liquids/pastes, MF's, WW, brushes etc....Item must be in stock!
Offer ends Nov 1st!
PCXP 7424, Nomad and others restricted.

Cannot be combined with any other offers.

Enter 20offOct, discount reflected at processing, discount and total due, emailed promptly!

Last edited by exceldetail; 10-20-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,450 Likes on 3,047 Posts
Old 10-20-2009, 03:42 PM
05 TL 6mt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 10-20-2009, 07:37 PM
The Detailer

Wow, what a great deal Pat!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:59 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts

I have almost 2 weeks good deal
Old 10-22-2009, 07:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 03TL_typeS

I have almost 2 weeks good deal
Unless I run out of what you need! Already out of UPP!
Might be a good time for those wondering what Finish Kare is about, to give it a shot!

"Kits" and items on closeout or clearance, no further discounting added.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Just a reminder, 7 days remain for our inventory reduction sale! We have ran out of inventory of several products, that wont be eligible for discounts once they are back in stock. The purpose of this sale is to reduce or eliminate items which we are overstocked on, then replenish with smaller qty's (liquids in particular) over the cooler/wet months which lay ahead.
We still have great items available which may be of benefit to you during inclement weather. 20% discounts end next Saturday (Halloween) at midnight. Also keep in mind, we have products with everyday prices, still below others sale prices!
Examples of items still available at reduced savings:
The very popular Excel Monterey Waffle Weave, regular price of $11.99, now $9.59.

Charliesoap, 80 load powder, for microfibers, pads, and waffle weaves, regular price $15.49, now $12.39.

Chem Guys Citrus Wash and Gloss, Ultra Hyper concentrated citrus extracts break down dirt and grime while lubricating surfaces allowing debris to be gently rinsed off. 1 capful per 5 gals of water! Regular price of $9.95, now get it for $7.99!

Clearkote Quikshine Instant Detailer, long been a favorite of many detailing forum enthusiasts, and an excellent color enhancer and maintainer developed for use on all paint, metal, gel coat, fiberglass, plastic surfaces, glass, tinted windows, Lexan and Plexiglas. Regular price of $9.99, now $7.99.

Excel Grecian Grout Sponge, 7x5x2. Some swear the Grecian Grout Sponge is the safest media to wash with, conventional or No Rinse method. Large cells allow debris to fall through to the wash bucket, and also allows a more thorough rinse/cleaned "sponge". One of our better selling wash medias. Regular price of $2.39, now get it for under $1.95!

All discounts applied at processing. Revised invoice promptly forwarded with new total. Paypal discounted funds swiftly reimbursed.

Thank you to all forum members who have participated in this event. As always, Im just a text, PM, email or better yet, a quick phone call away for all of our questions!
Old 10-24-2009, 10:52 PM
10th Gear

ExcelDetail. I was wondering if you could help me out. I am new to the forums and just purchased a 2005 AM TL. I am looking to get a whole exterior and interior car care kit. I have read that many use 303 for their dashboards so I wanted to try that. Outside of that I am requesting your assistance. I wanted to clay my car and wax it but I wanted to make sure to get the proper products and do things the right way. I wanted to know if you can recommend waxes or things that are easy to apply since I don't have much time on the weekends to wax my car so ease of use and durability would be ideal. I need items to scrub my car all the way to items to use to dry my car. I have been trying to read as much as possible but it is a lot of information. I was wondering what you think about those waxes that you can apply while your car is wet and just dry immediately. Sorry for the long post but as you can tell I am in need of direction so that i can place an order on your site for the proper items.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:52 AM
Former Sponsor

05, thanks for joining Azine. Its a great place for detailing information. Ive been here nearly 6 years, and couldn't imagine spending so much time, somewhere else. I hope you stay for the ride.
As for 303, great stuff, no doubt. used by a lot of folks! Leaves a nice sheen initially, then blends in leaving a very stock, yet protected look. The ultimate for protection. Feel free to use it on all leather, rubber, and vinyl as well.
Claying should be performed twice annually. If you live in very cold winter location, consider using it in the spring and fall. Once when you "put her sleep", and once when you "wake her up". Light grade clay bars are usually suffice unless your near railways, highways, factorys or the coast.
You mention you dont have a lot of time, heck who does. Its been several months since I have even had a chance to detail my cars, (let alone wash). Its imperative you get some base coat protection down (Duragloss 105, 1Z Glanz Wax, Duragloss 111, Finish Kare Ultra Poly Wipe Sealant, Four Star Ult. Paint Protectant, Finish Kare Pink Wax) . Once thats been accomplished, you can simply perform upkeep with spray waxes (Duragloss AquaWax, Optimum Spray Wax) and quick detailers (Optimum Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer, Finish Kare Ultra Poly Wipe Detailer) . Most spray waxes can be used while the vehicle is still wet (but rinsed cleanly). Doesnt get much easier then spraying, wiping and buffing dry. Literally takes just a few additional moments. I think they should be a staple in every car care enthusiasts arsenal. As for wash items, hard to go wrong with a genuine sheepskin washmit. A lot of folks like using Grecian grout sponges as well, and they are very durable. For drying, the Monterey or Pacific Waffle Weaves are the standard for my details. Super Soft, super economical, and will last many a wash and dries!
If you have any questions, feel free to call or PM, even text or email me. I'd be thrilled to help you out. Even if you decide to shop elsewhere, I can still help you pick the appropriate items.
Also, consider our Essentials kits!
Old 10-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Cruisin'

hi,are your buffers at 20% off , i have been reading this site since i pulled the trigger on a 06 tl 6spd aspec silver color one owner 22000 miles, its my wifes car and what a great car it is, it gets washed every sunday by hand by me , and i think i am ready to try and use a buffer, so i need all the help i can get thanks DAN ps purchased car about 3months ago
Old 10-25-2009, 08:27 PM
10th Gear

Thanks Excel. I was trying to private message you but I can't seem to find that function. Can you send me a private message so that we can discuss these things further through messaging? Oh i'm located in southern california so I don't have to worry about those brutal winters.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by chrissys aspec
hi,are your buffers at 20% off , i have been reading this site since i pulled the trigger on a 06 tl 6spd aspec silver color one owner 22000 miles, its my wifes car and what a great car it is, it gets washed every sunday by hand by me , and i think i am ready to try and use a buffer, so i need all the help i can get thanks DAN ps purchased car about 3months ago
Dan, the UDM by Porter Cable (7424XP) is not discounted, but for the $129.99, a backing plate is included, which accounts for about $16.00. Also includes a 3 year warranty, and 1 year zero replacement warranty.
The PC 7424XP name brand, at $121.00 does not include the BP.
Sounds like your real happy with the car and deal you got! Invest in it for further rewards down the road! Silver is a fantastic color to detail!
Old 10-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 2005 in the AM
Thanks Excel. I was trying to private message you but I can't seem to find that function. Can you send me a private message so that we can discuss these things further through messaging? Oh i'm located in southern california so I don't have to worry about those brutal winters.
Wonder if you need 10 posts to PM?
Old 10-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Former Sponsor

More items still available during our October Inventory sale!
Offer ends Nov 1st!
PCXP 7424, Nomad and others restricted.

Cannot be combined with any other offers.

Enter 20offOct, discount reflected at processing, discount and total due, emailed promptly!

Optimum Power Clean, maybe one of the best All In One cleaners available. Great for engine cleaning, and gentle enough for interiors as well (diluted).
Was $11.99
Now $9.59

Optimum Finish Polish 32 oz, OPTIMUM FINISH polish will create that special, flawless appearance. Don't forget, this product will correct those minor imperfections, will not hide or fill them. No need for IPA wipedowns with this pure polish. So the look that you obtain from this polish is a true, corrective, super wet look.
Was $29.99
Now $23.99

1Z Wheel Cleaner, formulated and factory approved to gently and safely remove acidic brake dust and road grime on all types of wheels without using harsh acids or aggressive detergents. Easy application removes brake dust, pitting, grease, tar, and oil grime which cause the finish on your wheels to become dull. Will not discolor anodized aluminum brake calipers. Formula is environmentally friendly.
Was $11.99
Now $9.59

1Z Spray Wax cleans, protects and adds shine in one simple step. Use in addition to your primary car wax, such as einszett Glanz Wax, to extend protection against road and air pollutants, acid rain, tree sap, and bird droppings while adding a deep, high gloss shine. Great for a final wipe down to remove dust and fingerprints.
Was $11.99
Now $9.59

Charliesoap,excellent for situations in which both effective cleaning and safety are of paramount importance, this industry proven product is now available to the consumer! Non toxic and completely biodegradable, it gets under dirt and grime gently releasing them without harsh abrasives.
Was $13.35
Now $10.68

Tuf Shine Spray and Shine works in two different ways to effectively clean the car’s finish and leave behind a high gloss, water-beading coating. The lubricating formula and other cleaning agents remove light dust, bug splatters, fingerprints, tar and bird droppings. These same lubricating agents then leave a smooth, glossy, protective film on the car. May be used on paint, black plastic trim, chrome, and glass. Leaves no haze or residue.
Was $9.99
Now $7.99

Old 10-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Last day for 20% savings! Offer ends at midnight!