SPOTTED 3rd GEN Ron Jon TL! SouthEast Texas Area

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011 | 11:49 PM
Pro

SPOTTED 3rd GEN Ron Jon TL! SouthEast Texas Area

I spotted a 3rd GEN WDP Full Ron Jon Kit with some flat black Rims in the Golden Triangle Area. This is around Beaumont , Port Neches, and Nederland Texas....i see this car once a week at random times and it looks very clean...I always see a girl driving it...and she speeds A LOT!!

i was wondering if its a member here???
Old 07-16-2011 | 10:54 AM
Herro

I believe she works in the PNG area. Seen her car majority of the times when I come into the area.

EDIT: just realized you're from the plano area. What in the world are you doing down in these dumps? lol

Last edited by NBPacuraTL; 07-16-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Old 07-16-2011 | 11:12 PM
Pro

Haha..im back and forth man..im currently living in port arthur area...right behind Ross... the one off of high way 69... i've seen your car a few times going down MLK too...

i used to work at a family's gas station on College and Avenue F... thats how i saw you a lot...is when im on my way to work...

I was born and raised in Port Arthur Texas...i just currently moved back here about a year thats it...

Oh and also..do you know a paint shop around the southeast texas area thats trustable??..i need to repaint my whole TL MRP again
Old 07-17-2011 | 04:02 AM
Herro

Originally Posted by anionrings
Haha..im back and forth man..im currently living in port arthur area...right behind Ross... the one off of high way 69... i've seen your car a few times going down MLK too...

i used to work at a family's gas station on College and Avenue F... thats how i saw you a lot...is when im on my way to work...

I was born and raised in Port Arthur Texas...i just currently moved back here about a year thats it...

Oh and also..do you know a paint shop around the southeast texas area thats trustable??..i need to repaint my whole TL MRP again
My dad paints at Tate & Co. off of 69 near sports connection. He can't give you a hook up but he does good work. Besides that, I don't know honestly. I don't remember seeing a MRP TL around, unless you're the one with the aspec kit on stock wheels...besides that, that's all I've seen.
Old 07-17-2011 | 09:40 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by NBPacuraTL
My dad paints at Tate & Co. off of 69 near sports connection. He can't give you a hook up but he does good work. Besides that, I don't know honestly. I don't remember seeing a MRP TL around, unless you're the one with the aspec kit on stock wheels...besides that, that's all I've seen.
Do you know how much Tate & Co. would charge?... i need to paint my whole front, two left doors,rear left quarter panel,trunk, and rear bumper...

basically the whole car beside the top of the car, two right door, and the right quarter panel...

and nope thats not me...i had my C5's on my car just like my Avatar picture...but i took them off now...my car is basically stock with no tints...i believe i have the only MRP in the Nederland, Port Neches, Port Arthur Area...i've seen one RRP 3rd Gen With Full USA-Spec and the stock wing around PA..its usually a lady driving it... I Rarely go to Beaumont now..unless im going with my GF to the mall or somewhere to eat...