Any Dallas area meets? - July 22 (Thread Retired)

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005 | 02:13 PM
Lead Footed

Originally Posted by custerbean
No wireless rocks...skip the encryption...use mac address filtering...much faster. I use wirelsess mac address filtering and i play halo and kick ass..no lag issues, no timeout issues. WEP really slows your wireless speeds and can be decoded. If someone has turned on mac address filtering there is no way in....at all.

Really! I'll have to check in to that.

Ruf
Old 06-03-2005 | 02:15 PM
Lead Footed

Ruf is back . . . that's 2 pages in a row that I own.

So, who's in for lunch or a quickie some night next week?

Ruf
Old 06-03-2005 | 02:56 PM
A clean ride is in

That sounds pretty good, what day??
Old 06-03-2005 | 03:00 PM
A clean ride is in

Originally Posted by RUF87
Lunch . . . you guys need to come to Mantis' hang out for lunch next week . . . I'm off and could make it. It's Cafe Brazil on the west side of Central, just north of Campbell.

Any takers?

Ruf
Where's this place? 75 and Campbell rd? Remember, I live in SW FTW and forget some of the hwy names (lbj, john carpenter etc.)
Old 06-03-2005 | 03:07 PM
"House"-cat

Originally Posted by leolebo28
I'm more or less computer savvy but not that savvy. If you could help me out to figure out how to do that I would love a faster connection. Gonna get a new router this weekend probably so might have to wait till next week. Current router just absolutely sux.
i use the linksys wrt54g and it is easy to setup wireless mac filtering....lemme know when you want to do it and i will hook you up
Old 06-03-2005 | 03:08 PM
"House"-cat

Lunch . . . you guys need to come to Mantis' hang out for lunch next week . . . I'm off and could make it. It's Cafe Brazil on the west side of Central, just north of Campbell.

Any takers?

Ruf
dude that is 4 minutes from my house...i am in
Old 06-03-2005 | 03:29 PM
2ManyMiles

Originally Posted by treyster
D-Nutz, you gonna be back for the Austin Trip?? We might need the Prince medallion leading the way. I think that's what Mantis said you had!!
Yeah, I'll definitely be back into Big-D before then.
Old 06-03-2005 | 03:36 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Ruf is back . . . that's 2 pages in a row that I own.

So, who's in for lunch or a quickie some night next week?

Ruf
Im in..let me know Mark

Where in the hell is Mantis at??
Old 06-03-2005 | 03:38 PM
A clean ride is in

Originally Posted by trancemission
Im in..let me know Mark

Where in the hell is Mantis at??
That's what I was wondering? Where is mantis, funkee...
Old 06-03-2005 | 03:40 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

<-------thats my gamertag

No wireless rocks...skip the encryption...use mac address filtering...much faster. I use wirelsess mac address filtering and i play halo and kick ass..no lag issues, no timeout issues. WEP really slows your wireless speeds and can be decoded. If someone has turned on mac address filtering there is no way in....at all.

Halo? Did you say Halo???
Halo Gamertag Thread

Send me a friend requst brotha.

Last edited by trancemission; 06-03-2005 at 03:43 PM.
Old 06-03-2005 | 04:09 PM
minibike wheelie king ;-)

93 and 95

I think the 93 could play for the Red team, but with his other committiments we chose a coach that is more easy going and won't punish him for missing a practice here and there.

The 95 is trying out for the Red team . . . he's got very good skills. The other day his coach was play in a scrimmage and my son had to go against him . . . the coach kept blocking him so he couldn't get a pass past him. Well the next time he did a rainbow, caught it with his right foot, tapped it up and headed the ball over the coach . . the coach just stared and said nothing.

Ruf
Damn as a 9-10 y/o that's very impressive. Sounds like he shouldn't have any problems making the team. Which one is it? I know they have a Dallas Red, West Red, North Red. It's crazy how many teams that club has, not to mention that they also have the White and Black teams too.
Old 06-03-2005 | 04:15 PM
Moderator Alumnus

when are ya'll meeting at cafe brazil?
Old 06-03-2005 | 05:13 PM
A clean ride is in

Originally Posted by mantis23
Anytime next week is good for me!!
Old 06-03-2005 | 05:18 PM
A clean ride is in

Mantis, I think I know where you've been. You've stated that you were going to quit after 20K posts, so you must be making sure your post are meaningful, right??
Old 06-03-2005 | 09:08 PM
Lead Footed

Mantis has ears . . .

I just mention Cafe Brazil and there he is . . .

I'll check my schedule as there are 2 days that may not work . . .

Ruf
Old 06-03-2005 | 09:11 PM
Lead Footed

How's Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday?

Ruf
Old 06-04-2005 | 12:17 AM
A clean ride is in

How's Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday?

Ruf
Any day is good, just let me know
Old 06-04-2005 | 12:31 AM
friend of fast

funkeetown has been on an extended vacation away from the cyber world. i was getting my backyard landscaped and they cut my internet connection while tilling the land. anyway, i spent the whole week with my ex girlfriend who showed up in my life 8 days ago just to tell me that she is getting married this sunday. i went out with her on saturday, sunday, monday, and last night. she doesn't know if she wants to get married anymore. maybe i had something to do with it??? i don't know anymore goddamn it. she always pulls these guys out of her ass and gets engaged and then calls off the wedding. she is not the evil ex by the way, not the one with the jetta and alcoholism. this one has been my best friend for the last 8 years and i think i've been in love for the last 5. anyway, last night, i killed a few shots and told her that i was in love with her and that we need to be together. whether she took the bait or not we'll find out on sunday night. she'll either be at my house or in puerto rico on honeymoon. regardless, i'm only few steps away from opening the pool to the public...(meaning you guys) the new lawn is in, i'm gonna paint the fence and then go and buy a barbeque pit and furniture. the pool got up to 86 degrees today, that's almost warm. anyway, what's been up ya'll. i'm not back-pedallin' through all your post-whoring! that's two hyphenated words in one sentence!
Old 06-04-2005 | 01:02 AM
G
Bitten.

Originally Posted by FunkeeTown
funkeetown has been on an extended vacation away from the cyber world. i was getting my backyard landscaped and they cut my internet connection while tilling the land. anyway, i spent the whole week with my ex girlfriend who showed up in my life 8 days ago just to tell me that she is getting married this sunday. i went out with her on saturday, sunday, monday, and last night. she doesn't know if she wants to get married anymore. maybe i had something to do with it??? i don't know anymore goddamn it. she always pulls these guys out of her ass and gets engaged and then calls off the wedding. she is not the evil ex by the way, not the one with the jetta and alcoholism. this one has been my best friend for the last 8 years and i think i've been in love for the last 5. anyway, last night, i killed a few shots and told her that i was in love with her and that we need to be together. whether she took the bait or not we'll find out on sunday night. she'll either be at my house or in puerto rico on honeymoon. regardless, i'm only few steps away from opening the pool to the public...(meaning you guys) the new lawn is in, i'm gonna paint the fence and then go and buy a barbeque pit and furniture. the pool got up to 86 degrees today, that's almost warm. anyway, what's been up ya'll. i'm not back-pedallin' through all your post-whoring! that's two hyphenated words in one sentence!
funkee!!

Nice to see you back in the neighboorhood! Man, always something interesting going on with your love life!! Sucks that it is the way it comes though.

The important thing is that you told her howyou feel about her-the ball is now in her court, so here's to her being at your place come Sunday!

Can't wait to see the new place. When do we get to see some pics??
Old 06-04-2005 | 03:01 AM
friend of fast

i always forget to take pics. ya'll just need to swing by and we can hang out, maybe go to motor ranch in cressent or something. yeah, my love life always has drama in it. thanks for the good words, grayson. how are things with u?
Old 06-04-2005 | 05:14 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Welcome back man!!!

Holy Shit Funkee. I think you might need to call Dr. Phil on that one!!

Be careful bro, that has the potential of getting ugly. 3am? man you're a night owl LOL!
Old 06-04-2005 | 08:58 AM
"House"-cat

Originally Posted by trancemission
<-------thats my gamertag

Halo? Did you say Halo???
Halo Gamertag Thread

Send me a friend requst brotha.
I am a PC halo player...i have hacked xbox with 50+ games on it, but i don't xbox live....
Old 06-04-2005 | 09:00 AM
"House"-cat

Originally Posted by Gixxster
Damn as a 9-10 y/o that's very impressive. Sounds like he shouldn't have any problems making the team. Which one is it? I know they have a Dallas Red, West Red, North Red. It's crazy how many teams that club has, not to mention that they also have the White and Black teams too.
They are supposed to be making a super team (not sure color) next season....that is the one my brother was invited to play on. He is the starting goalie for Coppell varsity.
Old 06-04-2005 | 09:03 AM
"House"-cat

i decided to run my type s and see what i could get crossing 75 on george bush...i hit 138mph. I need to find a place to open it up and see what my top end is.
Old 06-04-2005 | 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

I am a PC halo player...i have hacked xbox with 50+ games on it, but i don't xbox live....

:shakehead
Old 06-04-2005 | 12:04 PM
A clean ride is in

Funkee, welcome back!! Good luck with your situation
Old 06-04-2005 | 12:07 PM
A clean ride is in

And, I'm up for a swim!!
Old 06-04-2005 | 12:26 PM
friend of fast

i need to start a polaris fund for my pool. i want one of those things that run on the bottom of your pool and clean the whole thing. they're like 650 and i just paid my mortgage. anyone got an old one they can donate?
Old 06-04-2005 | 12:32 PM
Lead Footed

Originally Posted by Gixxster
He's trying out for the North Red team. Coach already approached us and said he's got the best skills on the team and was "in". If we just could do something about the focus issue. When he's on he's a monster out there . . . but his focus fades and he's just average. Hopefully he'll out grow that.

Ruf
Old 06-04-2005 | 12:37 PM
Lead Footed

They are supposed to be making a super team (not sure color) next season....that is the one my brother was invited to play on. He is the starting goalie for Coppell varsity.
There's always been a Super Group for the major tournaments, but they've not had a team that would fit that mold. As I understand what a Super Group is, it's an under 19 team that is made up of super stars, some as young as 15. So the best of the best with younger super stars playing up.

Ruf
Old 06-04-2005 | 12:38 PM
Lead Footed

Originally Posted by treyster
Funkee, welcome back!! Good luck with your situation

Just don't get burnt.

Ruf
Old 06-04-2005 | 01:12 PM
Drifting

Woo... Mark, I'll be seeing you later on today
Old 06-04-2005 | 04:18 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

i need to start a polaris fund for my pool. i want one of those things that run on the bottom of your pool and clean the whole thing. they're like 650 and i just paid my mortgage. anyone got an old one they can donate?

I have one for mine. I love it!!
Old 06-04-2005 | 04:53 PM
friend of fast

if we had pity rep points today, i think i might deserve them. i just saw the love of my life getting into a white limo in front of her house (her mom lives four houses from me) to go to church to marry someone else. my heart has been officially crushed...for the second time. i'm not ok.
Old 06-04-2005 | 05:07 PM
A clean ride is in

Dude, I am so sorry to hear about that!! Go to the church and do a Dustin Hoffman in "The Graduate'!!!
Old 06-04-2005 | 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

if we had pity rep points today, i think i might deserve them. i just saw the love of my life getting into a white limo in front of her house (her mom lives four houses from me) to go to church to marry someone else. my heart has been officially crushed...for the second time. i'm not ok.
Im sorry bro........
Old 06-04-2005 | 08:04 PM
Pro

Cafe Brazil...great place..I have to work mon thru thurs next week to get OT for vacation in 2 weeks...you guys have a great time!!
Old 06-04-2005 | 09:01 PM
Lead Footed

Originally Posted by mobilezen
Woo... Mark, I'll be seeing you later on today
Headers look in good shape, but your Accord coupe looks really nice too bad you're selling it.

Now just make up your mind on what you want . . . family car or fun car!

Ruf
Old 06-04-2005 | 09:03 PM
Lead Footed

My heart goes out to you . . . I've been there . . . . on the other end. It really sucks . . .

Ruf
Old 06-04-2005 | 10:07 PM
friend of fast

thanks ya'll.

Quick Reply: Any Dallas area meets? - July 22 (Thread Retired)