E-Shift Pro Cats: 04+TL, 03+ Accord V6

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 11:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 624 Likes on 478 Posts
E-Shift Pro Cats: 04+TL, 03+ Accord V6

This is a Groupbuy for the E-Shift Pro Cats for the 04+TL and 03-06 Honda Accord V6 (A/T and M/T). Here is a description:

E-Shift ProCat

· 100% Stainless Steel
· Uses a unique 200 cell p/inch high performance full metal catalyst
· Fully polished
· EPA and CARB compliant [stamped]
· Stamped with CAxx
· Ideal for forced induction vehicles

Listed below are the components that comprise the E-ProCat:

· 3 Metal Cat
· 2 Top cylinder Head Flange
· 2 Mid Pipe Flange
· 2 Center Cat Flange
· 4 o2 sensor bungs
· Burns Stainless U bends
· Plus custom cutting and welding

Most cats on the market are NOT high flow and ILLEGAL. These units, made by Metal Cat, are EPA and CARB approved. The initial flow comparison of air through the cat is reduced by no more that 10%. There is no guarantee that this system is EPA or smog compliant. However, the E-ProCat in its design was developed to be as EPA sensitive as possible. There have not been any check engine light issues thus far.

This is a complete bolt-on system. If any issues, your original system could be replaced at will. This is one of the best Cat’s on the market today. The test results from “Nitrotiger’s” car suggest that he is getting better gas mileage as well. This system has shown over 21whp and 14 ft. torque on average. On a natural aspirated engine this is a significant gain by just exhaust bolt-on.

Here is the link on this forum that talks more about this product and to see some pictures of the product. Also there is a dyno sheet to see the performance increase.
Pages 9 and 10 shows some pictures.
https://acurazine.com/forums/ramblings-12/weird-129555/

The following payment terms are accepted: Bank or Teller Check, Money Order, sent to:

Excelerate LLC
998 West Main St
Branford, CT 06405

You may also send payment to Excelerate@sbcglobal.net via Paypal. There are no Paypal fees.

Shipping times will depend upon your location. Prices based on shipping to 48 continental states in the U.S.

E-Shift Pro Cats $1115 shipped

AIM Screen Name: Excelerate04
E-mail: Excelerate@sbcglobal.net
or PM me.

RETURN POLICY

- ALL RETURNED AND/OR CANCELLED ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE PLUS ALL SHIPPING CHARGES (Includes original and return S&H fees).
- ALL AUTHORIZED RETURN MERCHANDISE MUST BE NEW, UNUSED, AND IN ITS ORIGINAL PA CKAGING. ALL DOCUMENTATION, WARRANTY CARDS, INSTRUCTIONS, AND HARDWARE MUST ALSO BE RETURNED.
- ITEMS MAY BE RETURNED WITHIN 15 CALENDAR DAYS FROM THE RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE.
- SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.

EXCELERATE LLC
998 West Main St
Branford, CT 06405
(P) 203-483-6100 (F) 203-483-6101
www.ExceleratePerformance.com

Joshua Lockwood
Owner
Old 05-23-2006, 11:32 AM
Former Sponsor

I have a number of these coming in in the next few days so let me know if you need a set.
Old 05-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Former Sponsor

I am now the exclusive nationwide distributor for this product and will be receiving a large order of these next week so let me know if you need a set.
Old 06-10-2006, 10:19 PM
gmo
9th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excelerate,
I'd like to buy one for my 04 TL. Just sent you an email. Thanks.
Old 06-10-2006, 10:46 PM
proffesion...axle breaker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dammit what about the Cls? were getting left in the dust
Old 06-11-2006, 11:18 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by gmo
Excelerate,
I'd like to buy one for my 04 TL. Just sent you an email. Thanks.
Josh,
I sent payment for these a week ago...
Still waiting, what going on?
Old 06-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Kennedy
Josh,
I sent payment for these a week ago...
Still waiting, what going on?
The cats have been stuck in customs for the past 2 weeks. I went to the E-Shift meet this weekend and they told me that they should be getting the cats by Friday and once they do they can produce up to 2 sets of cats a day. So all my pre-orders will go out first.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:14 AM
Instructor

does anyone in southern cali have this installed on their car?
Old 06-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Racer

Hey Excelerate,

I am interested in buying the e-shift procats but I remember that e-shift doing the installs and doing dyno runs as part of the price so is there anyway I can do that? I would like them to install it for me. Just let me know when the pro-cats arrive. Thanks!
Old 06-26-2006, 11:53 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by nYmALu86
Hey Excelerate,

I am interested in buying the e-shift procats but I remember that e-shift doing the installs and doing dyno runs as part of the price so is there anyway I can do that? I would like them to install it for me. Just let me know when the pro-cats arrive. Thanks!
They had a special going on for that. I think they are still doing something similar to that. You would have to call them to verify. I am waiting on E-Shift to call me back to verify where my stocking order is.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:54 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Originally Posted by Excelerate
They had a special going on for that. I think they are still doing something similar to that. You would have to call them to verify. I am waiting on E-Shift to call me back to verify where my stocking order is.
Please let us know... I'm going nuts to get these installed. I have my Magnaflow's and my pulley all going in at the same time... but those Cat's have yet to be shipped after almost a month.
Old 06-26-2006, 03:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Well I called E-Shift to get an update today. The cats they received did not have the CARB and EPA stampings on them. They have called Metal Cat and are trying to figure out what is going on. They had already finished 3 of them when they were wrapping them with the heat wrap and noticed that the numbers weren't there. So I am awaiting their phone call to see what is going on. It isn't E-Shift's fault; it is Metal Cats but unfortunately we, myself and the end consumer, have another delay....
Old 06-30-2006, 06:17 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Well I called E-Shift to get an update today. The cats they received did not have the CARB and EPA stampings on them. They have called Metal Cat and are trying to figure out what is going on. They had already finished 3 of them when they were wrapping them with the heat wrap and noticed that the numbers weren't there. So I am awaiting their phone call to see what is going on. It isn't E-Shift's fault; it is Metal Cats but unfortunately we, myself and the end consumer, have another delay....
Hey Josh, any update?
Should I consider a refund until E-shift can solve thier part sourcing problems?

I'm a quite frustrated, regardless of who's to blame, considering your posts here on 05/23 indicating you would have these "in the next few days"... whci is why I ordered when I did.
Needless to say, I'm out $1115, it's been a month, and I have no product, and no ETA. That's a terrific way to launch a product.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Advanced

Hey Josh, any update?
Should I consider a refund until E-shift can solve thier part sourcing problems?

I'm a quite frustrated, regardless of who's to blame, considering your posts here on 05/23 indicating you would have these "in the next few days"... whci is why I ordered when I did.
Needless to say, I'm out $1115, it's been a month, and I have no product, and no ETA. That's a terrific way to launch a product.
Ouch, I'd be pissed too.

Others have these cat's installed. Where did they get them from?
Old 07-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Instructor

previous shipment back in May I think, I am also waiting for it to be back in stock before I put down the commitment
Old 07-03-2006, 12:49 PM
Former Sponsor

Hey Josh, any update?

Well I spoke to E-Shift earlier this week. Metal Cat was air freighting some cats to at least cover my initial orders and the rest were going on the boat. I gave ETA's based on what they told me; the cats were delayed in customs. If you want I can refund you but when the few sets I have come in they will be first come first serve. Right now you have a set reserved specifically for you. It's up to you.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:32 PM
Comptech Freak

hey how come the 2nd gen TL/CL doesn't get a e-shift pro cat???

are they going to make one?
Old 07-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Tint The Windshield

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Arrow Interested for 3G TL

Josh, PM me once you have 1 in that's up for grabs ONCE it's in your HANDS. Then I'll send the money over, but only when it's in your hands please. Thanks, Nick.

Old 07-06-2006, 02:52 AM
Instructor

also please PM me when you have it in stock ready to ship.
Thanks
Old 07-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Former Sponsor

July 24th is the day for delivery of the cats. Within a day or two of the initial pre-orders will go out. I will see how many I have left over.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Former Sponsor

The cats arrived the other day. The initial pre-orders will be leaving Friday; Monday the latest. Then I will get a few in stock mid to late next week. So if you want let me know or send payment. Thanks.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:23 AM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Sweetness...

I was about to give up.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:45 AM
Tint The Windshield

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Does this peice replace any part of my Comptech Cat-back Exhaust or no? I hope not kinda ....
Old 07-27-2006, 11:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AcurasGhost
Does this peice replace any part of my Comptech Cat-back Exhaust or no? I hope not kinda ....
No they are a direct replacement for your stock cats and therefore will bolt up to your Comptech exhaust.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:13 AM
1st Gear

Hey Joshua,

re: '05 v6 honda accord

Your initial response was very prompt and helpful thus, it's been two weeks since i sent you two unanswered subsequent emails in an effort to have more questions answered. Doesn't seem like you considering you have 1864 posts on this board.

Your response would be appreciated. If not, will someone on this board please enlighten me to my questions below.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Thanks for your prompt response!

four more questions…..

Your original prototype pro cats were not stamped with “epa and carb compliant” therefore, what changes were made to on this current pro cat to meet epa and carb approval?

What is the diameter of all the piping used for this pro cat?

What is unique about the 200 cell p/inch high performance full metal catalyst? How does it compare to the likes of random technology and mor-flo catalytic converters?

As there is a delay in obtaining your pro cats, would I be too late in joining the group buy?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:24 AM
To: *********@telus.net
Subject: Re: '05 v6 honda accord

The E-Shift Pro Cats are a direct replacement of your stock cats and will therefore work with any exhaust. They are not headers; the headers are welded to the head on the new Accord V6 and the new TL. They are 3 high flow cats.

EXCELERATE LLC
59 School Ground Rd Unit 5
Branford, CT 06405
(P) 203-483-6100 (F) 203-483-6101
HYPERLINK "http://www.excelerateperformance.com/" www.ExceleratePerformance.com

Joshua Lockwood
Owner

----- Original Message ----
To: Excelerate@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 2:47:19 AM
Subject: '05 v6 honda accord

Hello!

I have a few questions pertaining to the E-Shift Pro cat…...

Is it a header or is it a high-flo cat.
Will this E-Shift Pro cat connect to my cat-back greddy evo2 exhaust system without any problems?

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.4/399 - Release Date: 7/25/2006
Old 08-01-2006, 11:52 AM
Former Sponsor

I forwarded this email to E-Shift b/c I do not know these specs. That is why you didn't get an answer. I am awaiting their response but they have been busy with a few projects and getting these cats made since they just received their shipment. If I knew these specs I would have responded but I was waiting for them.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:28 PM
1st Gear

I forwarded this email to E-Shift b/c I do not know these specs. That is why you didn't get an answer. I am awaiting their response but they have been busy with a few projects and getting these cats made since they just received their shipment. If I knew these specs I would have responded but I was waiting for them.

As you are the sole distributor and promoter of this product, i find it shocking that you are not a "subject matter expert" on this e-shift pro cat.

that's cool! i can wait for an answer to my second question. how about adressing the unanswered ones below that are not relevant to piping specs....

Your original prototype pro cats were not stamped with “epa and carb compliant” therefore, what changes were made to this current pro cat to meet epa and carb approval?

What is unique about the 200 cell p/inch high performance full metal catalyst? How does it compare to the likes of random technology and mor-flo catalytic converters?

much appreciated for your efforts.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by acura_freak
As you are the sole distributor and promoter of this product, i find it shocking that you are not a "subject matter expert" on this e-shift pro cat.

that's cool! i can wait for an answer to my second question. how about adressing the unanswered ones below that are not relevant to piping specs....

Your original prototype pro cats were not stamped with “epa and carb compliant” therefore, what changes were made to this current pro cat to meet epa and carb approval?

much appreciated for your efforts.
Well I have asked E-Shift a number of times for more specs on the Pro Cats but I can't be an expert when I don't have the info. That is why I forwarded your email to them. If their original cats were not EPA and CARB approved then that is an issue for them to comment on. I have only taken over sale of this item in the past two months. Like I said, I asked the manufacturer for more specs on the cats and am awaiting their answer. When I know more so will you.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:34 AM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Dude... Josh is the sales guy. There are many members here who know more about thier TL than the typical Acura salesman.

If you really want answers on these things, call e-shift direct... www.e-shiftperformance.com

Questions on the cat used, contact these guys:
http://www.metalcat.com.au/

and stop beating up the sales guy....

Josh, have those pre-orders shipped yet?
Old 08-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Dude... Josh is the sales guy. There are many members here who know more about thier TL than the typical Acura salesman.

If you really want answers on these things, call e-shift direct... www.e-shiftperformance.com

Questions on the cat used, contact these guys:
http://www.metalcat.com.au/

and stop beating up the sales guy....

Josh, have those pre-orders shipped yet?
Yes, they left on Monday. I am in the process right now of emailing you guys invoices with tracking #'s via USPS. E-Shift drop shipped them direct to save time.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:47 PM
1st Gear

"custom cutting and welding" is mentioned within the below list of components thus, i would like to know more about this process and the specifics around it.

· 3 Metal Cat
· 2 Mid Pipe Flange
· 2 Center Cat Flange
· 4 o2 sensor bungs

thanks!
Old 08-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Former Sponsor

"custom cutting and welding" is mentioned within the below list of components thus, i would like to know more about this process and the specifics around it.

· 3 Metal Cat
· 2 Mid Pipe Flange
· 2 Center Cat Flange
· 4 o2 sensor bungs

thanks!
The cats are bolt on. They are referring to customized piping for the high flow cats to make them a bolt on. The cats don't come from Metal Cat pre-fabbed. E-Shift has customize bends and piping to make it a bolt on part.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:32 AM
1st Gear

The cats are bolt on. They are referring to customized piping for the high flow cats to make them a bolt on. The cats don't come from Metal Cat pre-fabbed. E-Shift has customize bends and piping to make it a bolt on part.

so the custom bends and piping parts, from e-shift, are included but not assembled? is there a performance downpipe that connect to the three cats?
Old 08-07-2006, 12:07 PM
Former Sponsor

so the custom bends and piping parts, from e-shift, are included but not assembled? is there a performance downpipe that connect to the three cats?

IT IS A COMPLETE BOLT ON!!! NOTHING TO ASSEMBLE. JUST REMOVE YOUR STOCK CATS AND PUT THESE ON!!! You will lose HP if you do a larger diamter DP. Not enough back pressure.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:24 AM
4th Gear

Pro-Cats

I'm interested in getting just the first two cats. Can you let me know how much it'll cost. Thanks, Lee
Old 08-17-2006, 08:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by leeak
I'm interested in getting just the first two cats. Can you let me know how much it'll cost. Thanks, Lee
They are only sold as a set of 3.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Alright for those of you who pre-ordered we had another delay. The cats were supposed to ship last week but the guy who makes the cats was sick and they were missing the 02 bungs. So my first pre order left today and the rest will leave by early next week. And hopefully in two weeks I will get some in stock.
Old 09-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Ok the time has come. I have a stocking order coming in on Tuesday. All pre orders have been shipped USPS Priority courtesy of E-Shift due to the delay. Thanks for your patience. Now I will get my stocking order so those who were waiting for me to have them in hand, shoot me a PM or give me a call so we can get the orders going. 203-483-6100
Old 09-09-2006, 04:18 PM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
Ok the time has come. I have a stocking order coming in on Tuesday. All pre orders have been shipped USPS Priority courtesy of E-Shift due to the delay. Thanks for your patience. Now I will get my stocking order so those who were waiting for me to have them in hand, shoot me a PM or give me a call so we can get the orders going. 203-483-6100
Josh, that was a very professional phone conversation we had. I heard back from the service advisor and the CEL was showing the stock catalytic converters are deteriorating. Just give me a ring on that cell number I gave you as soon as the procats arrive and we'll get the payment processed. They will need to ship UPS Next Day Air! (Nopi Nationals next weekend)! Thank you sir.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
Josh, that was a very professional phone conversation we had. I heard back from the service advisor and the CEL was showing the stock catalytic converters are deteriorating. Just give me a ring on that cell number I gave you as soon as the procats arrive and we'll get the payment processed. They will need to ship UPS Next Day Air! (Nopi Nationals next weekend)! Thank you sir.
I'll update you as soon as I have info. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: E-Shift Pro Cats: 04+TL, 03+ Accord V6