Socal Installation Costs: Heeltoe Automotive!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
Socal Installation Costs: Heeltoe Automotive!

See some of our happy installation customers here!
http://www.heeltoeauto.com/pages.php?pageid=7

I am in Socal. Zip Code 92691. Mission Viejo.

We offer a 10% discount on labor when items are purchased through
Heeltoe Automotive!

Suspension:
All TSX, TL, CL, and Accords
Springs: $220
Shocks: $220 (TL-S w/ Koni add $20)
Springs & Shocks Combo: $220 (TL-S w/ Koni add $20)
Coilovers: $220 (add $140 for EDFC)
EDFC: $230
Camber kits, front or rear: $75 ($35 if done with a shock/spring/coilover install)
Rear Sway Bar: $45 ($24 if done with a shock/spring/coilover install)

Brakes:
Rotors, Front or Rear: $60/pair
Pads, Front or Rear: $40/set
Pads and Rotors, Front or Rear: $60
Pads and Rotors, All 4: $120
Change Fluid: $60 (+ fluid cost)
Brake Lines + change fluid: $120 (+ fluid cost)

Engine:
TSX/Accord 4-cylinder
-Intake manifold gaskets: $120
-All Cold Air Intakes/Icebox: $80
-All short ram intakes: $45
-DC5-R Valve Covers, incl spark plug cover and dipstick: $35
-TSX Headers: $140
-3-Pulley kit: $100
-Crank pulley alone: $60

TL/CL/Accord V6
-TL manifold spacers: $80
-J-Pipe: $60
-Pre-cats: $120 (with J-pipe add $20)
-2G CL/TL Headers: $200
-Crank pulley: $60

Exhausts:
-All Exhausts: $65
-Under-car Cats: $35 (with J-pipe add $40)

Drivetrain:
-All short shifters: $50
-All shifter shifter bushings: $75
-HT-Spec Drivertrain Package: $100
-Clutch Hose: $45 (+ fluid)

Exterior:
Headlight-swap: $60
Taillight-swap: $40
Decklid/roof spoilers, no drilling- $20
Window Visors: $60

TSX
-USDM TSX Foglight Kits: $150
A-Spec or Euro-R lip kit: $125 each, front, rear, or $40 for sides, $260 for a complete kit

TL
-3G TL & TL-S A-Spec lip kit: $125 each, front, rear, or sides, $300 for a complete kit

If there is anything not listed let me know!

Keep in mind that buying parts from me, or getting multiple things
installed will get you a little break in price

Marcus
949-295-1668
Old 06-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lmk if you can do timing belt replacement.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Former Sponsor

On a TL? Send email via my signature.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:42 AM

Received 322 Likes on 182 Posts
I can't believe you charge the same price as my other mechanic of whom I've known for a long time concerning brake pads. I think I'll be going to you next time when I want to change my brake pads
Old 06-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks man! Yeah pads are a piece of cake. In-n-out.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:11 AM
Former Sponsor

HeelToe Automotive Installs. Not the typical service experience!

Looking at my tool collection, dating back to about 1996, I am reminded of many of the jobs and experiences I’ve had over the years. I remember being an apprentice at Weseloh Honda, fresh out of high school, a job earned only after 8 month’s toil behind the wheel of a shuttle van and holding a soapy wash mitt (back then, we washed the cars by hand). I was only in this apprentice position for another 8 months, but in that time I amassed a collection of the most critical specialty tools my “teachers” recommended. No more, no less. It was the first in a series of calculated procedural steps I’d take to become a premier Acura parts installation professional.

Those of you fortunate enough to reside in Southern California might just be doing yourself a disservice having your Acura’s parts installed elsewhere. Not to pat myself on the back but I have had so many happy people leave my facilities it sometimes amazes me. It just goes to show what a little sincerity and honesty will get you.

To be blunt, I hate the fact that my industry is so largely populated with “professionals” who don’t even have the decency to treat customers as intelligent people. How many times have you brought your car in to service and tried to explain any issues or needs, only to be brushed out the door with nothing more than blind faith that you left your car in safe hands? There is never any REAL reassurance that things will be handled properly. The situation is only compounded when the customer really cares about the car…enough so that they modify it to their liking. In my experience, the more customized the car the more discerning the client. What do you get? An experience like the one I recently had getting the HT-Spec TSX’s Power Steering Hose Recall completed.

I totally understand the stance that you cannot have customers hovering over mechanics; it is not in compliance with many insurance policies and sometimes automotive work is not pretty. The consequences of having a customer too close to the action could easily result in injury to them, or a harbored fear that their car is being injured by a swinging hammer innocently breaking loose a ball-joint. The vast majority of service centers are able to handle all the jobs that are thrown their way. The problem is not really with the policy, or the ability. It is really a problem of customer service.

When I perform installation services at HeelToe Automotive, it is always a very important step to make sure we get off on the right feet. The first thing I do is probe the customer a little to see what is going to be an important part of the work for them. Some customers are very interested in the details of the install. A few of them leave my to the work while they go for a walk. Most of them stay and wait while the work is done in near proximity. Most technicians do not like customers watching them, while I encourage it. It gives them an opportunity to ask questions about the parts being installed and how they work. It gives me an opportunity to show them how the parts fit and function as compared to the standard components.

I am able to take my time with customers because I do all the work myself, one customer at a time. There is rarely any overlap or back-to-back booking which means there is there is essentially never any waiting for me to finish one car to get to yours. I book enough time for the labor, and for the chatting. I don’t rush, but I don’t take my time or waste yours. Most people who get installs from me find that there is not only value in the work getting done, but the experience as a whole. As such, a great many customers come back many times providing me the pleasure of watching a car grow in customization with it’s owner in experience.

How do I do it? Everything is a process. I work out my shop space, tool organization, even my time table to best suit efficient work that requires minimal concentration and maximum productivity. Changing the suspension in a 3rd generation TL is practically muscle memory for me. I’ve handled nearly every mainstream coilover and shock, and know how to adjust them for fastest install with minimal tinkering afterward. I can sense the level of impression people get when they see me work. If you can’t tell, I am really proud of the work I do, and especially proud of the trust given to me by my customers to work on their cars!

How is the pricing? I venture to say our pricing is in line with what other places might charge, but I usually hear about others charging more for inferior experiences. We have a price list available on Heeltoeauto.com in the lower left hand navigation under the link “Installation Services.” The pricing is determined not only with the labor price in mind but also the follow up services. I bed in all pads, adjust coilovers as part of the install, listen for exhaust leaks when changing pipes, and every drivability part gets a test drive with the customer in the car with me. Full disclosure!

And my broken-record last words go out to all customers ordering service of me: “If you have any questions or noises at all, call me right away!”

Sounds too good to be true? Call or email us the next time you need a part installed! Try us out and see how it goes. I promise it will be different than any other installation experience you’ve ever had!

Marcus
949-295-1668
Old 01-03-2015, 07:40 PM
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
i sent you an email for a price quote for tein street advance and EDFC install on a 2005 TL, i live locally.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for that. Our install business is now a referral basis, we will email you back with details.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:25 AM
Jeff

Received 815 Likes on 726 Posts
all these prices are excellent too bad I'm on the other side of the country lol.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:51 AM

Received 1,021 Likes on 793 Posts
how about a ATF change? provided that i have my own oil already
Old 01-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Former Sponsor

Yes our referral is Shane at Aliso Viejo Auto Service in Aliso Viejo. I've known him for about 20 years and really knows how to take care of customers and their cars. Email him at Shane@alisoviejoautoservice.com