Go Back  AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community > AcuraZine TL/TLX Community > Second Generation TL (1999-2003)
Reload this Page >

How to fix your Honda and Acura Navigation clock stuck at 0:00

Notices

Old 10-28-2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered Member

Received 452 Likes on 371 Posts

I made a video that shows you how to fix Honda and Acura navigation clocks that have been stuck on 0:00 even after 9/16/17. You will have to revert back to the original disc, so you will lose the map updates. I don't use the navigation for anything other than the clock and A/C controls, so I don't care about the Navi maps. Phone navigation is so much better anyways.

If you don't have your original disc, then let me know. If anyone actually needs a copy of mine, I'll find a computer with a DVD drive and make a mountable image of my disc. It should work, but I've never tried it.

Old 02-02-2018, 11:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 Acura TL clock

looks like donít have original Navi disc how can I get one. Thanks
Old 03-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Wondering if you ever posted the link as I have the same problem.
Old 05-18-2019, 03:42 PM

I have the updated dvd. How can I get a copy of the original dvd?
Old 06-11-2019, 11:23 AM

Original Software disc

I need a copy of the original software if you dont mind my email is [email protected]

Originally Posted by Karanx7 View Post
I made a video that shows you how to fix Honda and Acura navigation clocks that have been stuck on 0:00 even after 9/16/17. You will have to revert back to the original disc, so you will lose the map updates. I don't use the navigation for anything other than the clock and A/C controls, so I don't care about the Navi maps. Phone navigation is so much better anyways.

If you don't have your original disc, then let me know. If anyone actually needs a copy of mine, I'll find a computer with a DVD drive and make a mountable image of my disc. It should work, but I've never tried it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4o5xsjmv0A

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.