Got My RL Back, and New AcuraLink Unit

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 07:29 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Received 1,806 Likes on 793 Posts
Got My RL Back, and New AcuraLink Unit

I got my RL back today, and I really, really missed it. As much as it was nice to tool around in an MDX for the weekend plus 2 days, it again goes to show how nice the RL is when you are away from it.

I took it in for my service visit, with 2 additional requests.

1) The steering wheel controls were peeling. Got new ones! All four controls were replaced (MID, HFL, Cruise & Stereo). The new ones feel like they are sans the vinyl coating which was peeling, but still have a nice feel. It also seems to me that the HFL buttons respond faster. I found the HFL buttons on the RL slower to respond than my former TL, and sometimes had to press and hold, waiting for the 'beep'. All good stuff.

2) I had stopped recieving AcuraLink messages. No messages from OwnerLink Appointments and no recall message either. My last visit, the dealer reflashed some software, but no change. XM, XM Traffic all worked fine. Also internal messages worked fine (i.e. PaX Airbag Off).

So after some wrestling with Acura CS I had a ticket opened and that did help my dealer getting approval to replace the $3500 AcuraLink unit (called a HIP unit). These buggers are not only expensive, they are on national backorder.
After the new one arrived and was installed...NavTraffic went *poof*.

So they ordered another, and installed. XM, & NavTraffic are working! The tech contacted Acura to reset my AcuraLink messaging, and hopefully all will be well again. We wanted to test it ourselves by creating an appointment online with OwnerLink. But as some of your may know, they are AGAIN redesigning OwnerLink. My dealer (as well as many others) have fallen off OwnerLink. So we were unable to make that test.

My point: AcuraLink mesages are not a big deal. BUT it is supposed to work. And apparently there are many owners out there (not just RL owners) who are unaware this is even working. In the past Acura pointed at XM, XM pointed to Acura, and I had enough. And likly because not enough owners realize how AcuraLink works, most would not know there was a problem. So Acura kinda sweeps it under the carpet until you speak up.

My dealer and tech have been wonderful trying to diagnose it, but only after I called CS and opened a ticket did the clearance come through to replace the expesive AcuraLink unit. It seems Acura temsleves don't really know what the issue is.

So I hope it is resolved, I will report back if it works or not when we can test it. I can assure you this is something I would not want to pay for sans warranty. But while it is under warranty, it beter damn well work. The other scarey part is the AcuraLink unit is made by Delphi, who GM has used and has been in bankruptcy since 2005.

If you care, and you want to know if AcuraLink messaging is working in your RL, here are a few tips:

1) If you make an online appointment with OwnerLink AND yo set up your profile to send you eminders (1 or 2 days prior), you should get a mesage to the car.

2) If you got the PS Hose recall notice in the car...it is working

3) Acura sent you a diagnostic message,,,but I have never read anyone ever getting one. The car is too good!

MID service notices and INTERNAL diagnostics (ie PAX Airbag OFF) are internal to the car, and although part of the AcuraLink system, they were not transmitted to the car via XM.

It is NOT dependent of your HFL phone. It is direct from AcuraLink servers, via XM to the car. I am told you do NOT even need an XM account to receive AcuraLink messages (think recall notices).

What you can do if your AcuraLink messaging is not working:

1) START A PAPER TRAIL!!!
2) Report it to the dealer and see if they can cure it.
3) If the dealer cannot / will not address it, call Acura CS and request a ticket be opened.

#3 is not to rat on the dealer (unless they need it), but it does give the dealer amunition to get the part and the warranty charges covered. Acura has called me daily while my RL was in and I will have a call tomorrow. I will not close the ticket until I know the messaging is working.

What Fun!

BUT, I am sooooo happy to have my RL back. I missed it, and I again appreciate this car (while under warranty)
Old 03-19-2008, 08:35 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the same Acuralink problem. Had the XM unit replaced. All types of resets, refreshed the owner link account through CS. All to no avail. It still does not work.

My dealer took it to the Area Service manager and all they can say is they are working on it.

Who knows. I read on this forum that Acura is having server issues and that is why it is not working. I have it well recorded on my service orders and will not give up. Warranty about to run out but I am not concerned. I have it shown on every service order. Funny thing is it used to work fine then one day silence from the satellite.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:03 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

I remember your posts jfprl. It was one of the reasons why I kept digging deeper.

And yes, I believe Acura has problems somewhere between the AcuraLink servers, XM and the car receiver. I am not totally convinced it is the receiver, but I am taking similar steps.

A primary reason for this post is to bring some awareness to RL owners. I think if enough complaints start rolling in, they will find a solution, faster. But for now, they claim no one else has reported the issue.

I too wanted a paper trail so should they wind up replacing the receiver again, it will be documented that I have reported the issue and attempted to get it rectified.

I hope this thread can stay in the main forum for better visibility and generate appropriate attention to Acura CS.

Thanks for the input.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts
I got an AcuraLink message yesterday morning for the first time in months. It was one of the "Feature Guide" messages - I think it was about Navi voice commands. Maybe they really are trying to fix this stuff behind the scenes.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,612 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Originally Posted by TampaRL
I hope this thread can stay in the main forum for better visibility and generate appropriate attention to Acura CS.
No problem. I'll check my unit this weekend when I've got time to do it. If it's a widespread problem, Acura CS should certainly be made aware of it.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:40 AM
Proboscis-free zone

I haven't received any AcuraLink messages in many, many months. Did I need to sign up or configure something? Or is mine FUBAR too? (As a baby boomer I hate text messaging...maybe that's why I haven't noticed!)
Old 03-20-2008, 07:07 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Originally Posted by VOdoc
I haven't received any AcuraLink messages in many, many months. Did I need to sign up or configure something? Or is mine FUBAR too? (As a baby boomer I hate text messaging...maybe that's why I haven't noticed!)

VOdoc,

Have you set up a Profile on the OwnerLink website? You can select what types of messages you want to receive.

Just note, aside form the 'Helpful Tips' messages we get when the car is new, the messages are very limited: appointment reminders, recalls and an possible a diagnostic sent from Acura. This is why I suspect there are others who are not getting the messages, but just are not aware of it.

The only what I know you can test it would be to ask CS to reinitialize the 'Helpful Tips' messages, or if your dealer is aware, to set up a tes appointment online and see if you get the reminder message.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:08 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Originally Posted by dwboston
Maybe they really are trying to fix this stuff behind the scenes.
I agree.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:48 AM
Advanced

I just checked the Owner Link web site. In the My Profile section, there is a long list of email message options, but for AcuraLink messages to be sent to the car, there are no choices at all. You have to call an 800 number for Acura Client Services to activate.

Is this how it always was, or is this a reflection of the AcuraLink communication issues?
Old 03-20-2008, 09:26 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Yes, you do have to initialize AcuraLink messaging with CS.

But there will be a section under your profile where you can select messages to be sent to your 'Device' (car). This is copied from my profile. There are checkboxes for you to select.

AcuraLinkTM Preferences
Messages to Your Onboard Device

Messages Sent to Your 2006 Acura w/NavigationRL
Feature Guide
Diagnostic Info
Quick Tips
Campaigns / Recalls
Maintenance Minders

Send Appointment Reminders to my vehicle 2 Days in advance
Old 03-20-2008, 12:14 PM
Safety Car

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts
Is this section,

AcuraLinkTM Preferences

only enabled after CS has done their thing, or does it show up regardless?

Thanks
Old 03-20-2008, 12:32 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Originally Posted by Chas2
Is this section,

AcuraLinkTM Preferences

only enabled after CS has done their thing, or does it show up regardless?

Thanks
If you do not see this on your OwnerLink Profile, you must 1st initialize wth CS. When my RL was new, I called CS to initialize my 'Quick Tips' messages. I believe the AcuraLink Settings appeared on my OwnerLink Profile afterwards (they've changed OwnerLink a few times, I believe I am correct).

Sometimes the dealer will set up your OwnerLink for you, but I set up my own.

Keep in OwnerLink is being changed again, but supposedly there will be no impact on profiles.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Great find Tampa. I just got off the phone with CS and was told I should have been getting messages for the past 11 months. After being put on hold numerous times while the agent (went to check something), I was told by him that there are known problems with the Nav systems on the 06's and that I should have it checked out.

I called the dealer and set up an appointment for next week. The SM said it would take them about an hour to see if there is a problem??

Again, good find! I WANT MY MESSAGES
Old 03-20-2008, 03:15 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Sometime ya just gotta light a fire under their butts.

I would be cool if they got fed up with whining owners and gave us the receiver units for the new models that have XM Weather and XM Note.

Bottom line, they have an issue that have yet to find a fix. Until enough owners discover they may have the issue and report it, I do not see Acura moving too quickly to remedy the situation.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:32 PM
Advanced

Just confirming what TampaRL said. While I was on the phone with Acura CS, they initialized the communication link and immediately after re-logging in to my Owner Link account, the profile section changed to show all of the options for receiving messages in the vehicle.

I wonder why this initialization requirement was neither performed by the dealer as part of delivery prep, nor was the requirement communicated to me when I picked up the car. So for over a year, I received no AcuraLink messages (other than the initial bunch programmed into the system).

I was beginning to think the people at Acura didn't like me.
Old 03-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Originally Posted by ed111
Just confirming what TampaRL said. While I was on the phone with Acura CS, they initialized the communication link and immediately after re-logging in to my Owner Link account, the profile section changed to show all of the options for receiving messages in the vehicle.

I wonder why this initialization requirement was neither performed by the dealer as part of delivery prep, nor was the requirement communicated to me when I picked up the car. So for over a year, I received no AcuraLink messages (other than the initial bunch programmed into the system).

I was beginning to think the people at Acura didn't like me.
Good job ed.
Now that you actually activated it, let us know if you ever get any messages.

Mine was activated, and no messages. Lets see ithe new AcuraLink receiver fixed it.

*waiting, staring at the NAVI screen....*
Old 03-21-2008, 08:04 AM
Safety Car

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts
Well, based on this thread, I think that I have been activated since I purchased the car, but that I have never received a message, including the recall message. At least I know now that the dealer set me correctly on purchase of the car.

Another thing to see the dealer about, the PS hose, the wipers, and now this.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
On my message screen there are 7 option but only three are accessible. All, feature guide and quick tips.

Dealer appt, diagnostic info, maintenance minder and recall are grayed out and not accessible.

Not the most tech savvy person so exscuse my dumb question. I assume that you must have a bluetooth enabled phone where the data connection feature is compatible with the Handsfree link
Old 03-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Pro

You should be able to activate those features by logging into Owner Link, and go into "My Profile". Locate the AcuraLink preferences, hit edit, and select what messages you want to receive.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:14 PM
Instructor

I have been out to owners link, but I do not even see any of those options.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Instructor

Called Client services and after talking to the second rep, they initialized the preferences and when I logged back into owner link everything was there.
Old 03-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

I pulled out of the parking garage from the office and I thought I saw something on my NAVI screen. Yes, it was there! A little envelope icon!

Pushed the INFO button, selected 'MESSAGES' and it was lit up like a Christmas Tree! I have AcuraLink Messages!

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning....

Now, if OwnerLink could figure out WHY the Acura dealers in Tampa Bay went *poof*?

A soon as my dealer is back online, I will test the Appointment Reminder messaging.

The universe is again in harmony.

Ok, stop rolling your eyes.....
Old 03-25-2008, 05:25 PM
Pro

It turns out my Nav sytem is working fine. CS did not activate my AcuraLink like they said on Saturday. The preferences never showed up in Owner Link.

I called CS back on Monday at lunch time and talked with a guy who new what he was doing. He activated the system. When I left work I had 5 messages waiting for me. I had a total of 3 messages today. I canceled my appt. with the dealer.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Originally Posted by robarsan
It turns out my Nav sytem is working fine. CS did not activate my AcuraLink like they said on Saturday. The preferences never showed up in Owner Link.

I called CS back on Monday at lunch time and talked with a guy who new what he was doing. He activated the system. When I left work I had 5 messages waiting for me. I had a total of 3 messages today. I canceled my appt. with the dealer.

See all the torture I saved you robarsan!?
Old 03-27-2008, 09:54 PM
Advanced

I have an 08 RL with less than 2K miles, activated Acura Link with CS. No messages ever on the system.
Nothing. I called them twice about it and they have no clue on how to even test the system.

Since I have no use for the messages, I figured I will just let it be.

XM, XM Nav Traffic work fine.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:00 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Originally Posted by fstshrk
I have an 08 RL with less than 2K miles, activated Acura Link with CS. No messages ever on the system.
Nothing. I called them twice about it and they have no clue on how to even test the system.

Since I have no use for the messages, I figured I will just let it be.

XM, XM Nav Traffic work fine.
Does the AcuraLink Message selection appear on your OwnerLink Profile? It will apear on your profile once CS has activated it. You can check which messages you wish to receive. If it has been activated correctly and you still do not recieve messages, then you need to see your dealer.

The messages may not be important to you, but the receiver unit is an expensive part ($3500). If it is faulty, it may fail and affect your XM, NavTraffic down the road. Why wait until it is out of warranty?
Old 03-28-2008, 08:43 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by TampaRL
Does the AcuraLink Message selection appear on your OwnerLink Profile? It will apear on your profile once CS has activated it. You can check which messages you wish to receive. If it has been activated correctly and you still do not recieve messages, then you need to see your dealer.

The messages may not be important to you, but the receiver unit is an expensive part ($3500). If it is faulty, it may fail and affect your XM, NavTraffic down the road. Why wait until it is out of warranty?
I made an appointment with the dealer via ownerlink for this morning, and have the option set in AcuraLink to deliver a reminder to the car one day in advance. Well, I didn't get a reminder yesterday, but this morning I received it as I was driving to the appointment. I guess I should be happy that I got it at all, but it would have been nice to receive it yesterday.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Originally Posted by dwboston
I made an appointment with the dealer via ownerlink for this morning, and have the option set in AcuraLink to deliver a reminder to the car one day in advance. Well, I didn't get a reminder yesterday, but this morning I received it as I was driving to the appointment. I guess I should be happy that I got it at all, but it would have been nice to receive it yesterday.
I would let the dealer know and CS when they call for follow up.

Obviously your AcuraLink is working with your reciever. But I have read that there are issues in the notification stream between the AcuraLink Servers, XM and out cars. No one seems to know exactly where the disconnect is, but likley there is a buffer / memory situation that caused the disconnect.

I do think the more people that identify and report the issues, the more likely Acura will better resolve it. I realize the messages are not critical to the car, and is a conveniance feature. But I expect it to work and I like to keep them honest about resolving the issues.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:54 AM
Pro

I have a dealer appt. mid April to have the drive shaft propellar bearings checked out and am anxious to see if the " 1-day in advance" message notification works. If not, the dealer can check that out also.
Old 03-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Well whether or not you have an issue, whether or not you care....

Help is on the way.

But I find it odd it specifies 2008 RLs only?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: March 28, 2008

TO: All Acura Sales, Service & Parts Managers

RE: 2008 RL HIP Software Update PUD Campaign

Basic Problem

A software problem does not allow the AcuraLink control unit to accept the vehicle’s VIN from the PCM. This prevents the vehicle’s AcuraLink system from receiving activations, service reminders, and other important messages from Acura.

Supporting Materials

Use Service Bulletin (08-003), posting the evening of 04/1/2008, to repair unsold units in dealer inventory that were not port repaired, and all sold customer vehicles. About 2900 customer letters will be mailed on 04/2/2008 requesting the customer to return the vehicle to the dealership for updating. The GNA600 will be required to load the software update. An iN message was posted on 02/20/2008 detailing the requirements and use of this tool for the HIP update. (Please click HERE to review the 02/20/08 iN message.)

Campaign Parts

This campaign will require installation of updated software to the HIP unit. A CD with the new software was sent to each dealership the week of 02/26/2008. The updated software is coded as Camelot ID AA0336.aa.9691 and V850 ID AA0335AA.09.00.

Repair Strategy

Perform the HIP update on all unsold units not repaired prior to delivery at your dealership.

Warranty Information:

See ISIS for posted Service Bulletin (08-003)
Old 03-29-2008, 08:58 AM
A Saitama Garage

Can someone here explain to me how my AcuraLink works? It seems that I'm one of the few for whom it actually works. I get messages (almost on a daily basis)!

But I don't understand how it works. I was told t hat it needs a data connection, so since my iPhone does not work for the data, I paired my wife's motorola. But now, even when she's not around the car, it seems to download messages just fine.

Can someone explain to me how it's pulling messages w/o using the data connection on the phone? Is it via XM?

If it is via XM then why do you need the data connection?
Old 03-29-2008, 09:19 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Originally Posted by Chuck091279
Can someone here explain to me how my AcuraLink works? It seems that I'm one of the few for whom it actually works. I get messages (almost on a daily basis)!

But I don't understand how it works. I was told t hat it needs a data connection, so since my iPhone does not work for the data, I paired my wife's motorola. But now, even when she's not around the car, it seems to download messages just fine.

Can someone explain to me how it's pulling messages w/o using the data connection on the phone? Is it via XM?

If it is via XM then why do you need the data connection?
Chuck,

Not all RLs (and other models) are having trouble with AcuraLink messages. Consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

AcuraLink messages do not require a cell phone or a datalink for most messages.

The datalink with cellphones that are data capable serves for sending and receiving diagnostics to the Acura servers from the car. In theory, some trouble codes can be diagnosed and (again in theory) corrected via Acuralink without the vehicle being at a service center. I have never heard of this scenario ever occuring in real life. This scenario is using the cell phone's data capability as a modem to translate trouble code / diagnostic information into transmittable 'packets' of information that can be ferried via satellite between the car, XM and the AcuraLink servers.

Not all AcuraLink messages are 'external'. Some are internal diagnostic messages that the car can determine with internal sensors, etc. And example is the 'Passenger Airbag Off' message. You can test this by pressing down on the passenger seat, and holding until the Passenger Airbag OFF illuminated on the center stack (by the Emergency flasher button). An 'internal' AcuraLink message (advice) should pop up on your NAVI screen thereafter. You will also see the envelope icon on the screen until the message is deleted. (INFO>MESSAGES).

The other type of AcuraLink messages are transmissions (advice) sent from Acura to the car. Examples of these are dealer appointment reminders (when you make an appointent online via OwnerLink), and recall notices. In these cases Acura originates the message, where it is ferried from the AcuraLink servers, to XM where it is then transmitted to the car. But you do have to have your AcuraLink messaging configured on your OwnerLink Profile for this to occur. This is explained earlier in the thread.

The AcuraLink telematics are relatively complex in the auto biz. And so few understand how it works, nevermind understanding if there is a problem. This goes for owners, dealers and Acura Tech Support. When something is not working, they first claim user error (expectations), then point fingers between XM and AcuraLink servers.
I went round and round with this for months. My dealer and tech were very diligent and worked with me running tests until we got it working (along with replacing the AcuraLink HIP unit $$$).

I believe the resultant action Acura is taking (see above TSB notification) is a step that Acura is addressing the bugs in the system, and perhaps enough owners are reporting the issue, which has been the mission of this thread.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:20 PM
Pro

Tampa, I don't know where you're coming up with all this info, but it's good stuff and appreciated that your sharing it.

I actually like getting the messages, and they have been coming in on a daily basis.

Old 03-30-2008, 07:04 PM
Racer

TampRL-

I am soooo jealous your system is working and mine is not. Actually, I am thrilled for you, it means there is hope to get mine fixed. Perhaps the update you posted for the 08 will work in my 05. I recently had a new XM unit installed. I actually went through all the steps you went through but with no luck, just the frustration.

Thanks for all your information. I have a visit scheduled in a couple of weeks with the dealer and I will share your information with him. Like your delear, they have been quite diligent to help, but are lost for answers.

Regards

jfprl
Old 03-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Originally Posted by jfprl
TampRL-

I am soooo jealous your system is working and mine is not. Actually, I am thrilled for you, it means there is hope to get mine fixed. Perhaps the update you posted for the 08 will work in my 05. I recently had a new XM unit installed. I actually went through all the steps you went through but with no luck, just the frustration.

Thanks for all your information. I have a visit scheduled in a couple of weeks with the dealer and I will share your information with him. Like your delear, they have been quite diligent to help, but are lost for answers.

Regards

jfprl
jfprl...

Don't give up. Acura needs to be on it. Keep at them.

Just a suggestion. My AcuraLink messages did not start immediately after the receiver was replaced. It started about 4 days later. I was in daily communique with CS. The rep I worked with is named Brigette and when the mesages arrived I called her and asked what was done. She said she had to have my VIN deleted from AcuraLink and then she re-entered me into the system. Perhaps you can relay that to CS or even ask to work with Brigette.

Also, my dealer has also reappeared on OwnerLink, so I made a TEST appointment for Wednesday to see if that appointment reminder makes it to the RL. I have advised my tech. *fingers crossed*

Stay tuned,,,,
Old 03-30-2008, 10:37 PM
2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

Received 95 Likes on 66 Posts
I just got an Acuralink message yesterday. It was purely informative, but now I can't remember what it was for. I saved it, so I'll post tomorrow.

Similar to the tire pressure reminder many of us got before the cold weather started.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:08 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Talking

As I mentioned earlier, the only part of my AcuraLink messaging I was yet to Test was the Dealer Appointment reminder.

Well I pulled out of the gaage today, the clouds parted, sunbeams illuminated my RL while the faint voices of angels could be heard.... I had an AcuraLink Dealer Appointment reminder message and an email reminder.

It's the little things folks....
Old 04-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,612 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Glad it's finally working correctly!
Old 04-01-2008, 06:32 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Did anyone ever receive a message about the Power Steering Recall? My Acuralink was silent on this, but the website says that recall notices are sent via Acuralink.

The other odd thing is that my Acura Owner's Link does not show a dealer for my RL. Neither the dealer where I have the car serviced, nor the dealer from which the car came appears on the site. I had read that after a service appointment or two, it roll over into the servicing dealer, but that hasn't happened.

Rob144
Old 04-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Originally Posted by Rob144
Did anyone ever receive a message about the Power Steering Recall? My Acuralink was silent on this, but the website says that recall notices are sent via Acuralink.

The other odd thing is that my Acura Owner's Link does not show a dealer for my RL. Neither the dealer where I have the car serviced, nor the dealer from which the car came appears on the site. I had read that after a service appointment or two, it roll over into the servicing dealer, but that hasn't happened.

Rob144

Rut Roh.....

My dealer also fell off OwnerLink. But now they are back on and I tested the Appointment reminder with success! Acura CS contacted my dealer and explained what they needed to do to get back onto OwnerLink. It was not just my dealer this happened to. (FYI this MAY be caused by the soon released 'My Acura' conversion which will replace OwnerLink).

Some here did report getting the recall notice via AcuraLink. I did not, which furthered my case that is was not working.

Have you received any AcuraLink messages? When last? The Dealer Appointment reminder and recall are the most obvious as they can be anticipated and expected.

Quick Reply: Got My RL Back, and New AcuraLink Unit