Car show in Pleasanton????

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010 | 10:33 PM
Instructor

Car show in Pleasanton????

Hey guys I seen a banner for a custom car show at the Automall in Pleasanton... Does anyone know who is throwing it? Date I believe is Oct. 8-10.

Just wanted to get some basic info about it and decide if my car will be good enough to maybe show....

Thanks..
Old 09-09-2010 | 11:49 PM
Need more room in

Lexus of Pleasanton is throwing it. They did it last year - a few of us attended

It lands on the same date as Acurafest this year though.
Old 09-10-2010 | 02:07 AM
Racer

if its the 8th its still fine cause acurafest if on the 9th.

- is this show kinda big? i might wanna go
Old 09-10-2010 | 12:26 PM
Da HoNu

^the show is on the 10th, a Sunday..its in the back of the Acura/Lexus dealership in Pleasanton..

last year i went, no show; and there was around 80 cars..nothing out of the ordinary, more dd than show cars like you were to see at HIN, weksos, and others..

i went to show some support for my boys that showed and also its pretty close to home for me to go..
Old 09-10-2010 | 02:33 PM
Instructor

Can anyone just show up and show car or do you have to register? Any prizes or they just do it to give people a chance to show their cars....
Old 09-23-2010 | 05:26 PM
Burning Brakes

I like to personally thank everyone who pre-registered to show off your cars at our 2nd Annual Custom Car Show on October 10th.

Registration is almost closed.

With over 200 pre-registered cars, we have approached the capacity for our dealership without over crowding the event for show cars, their owners, and vendors.

Please confirm your registration by going to http://pleasantonautomall.eventsbot.com/

We have set up multiple options from confirming your registration for showing you car to pre purchasing your BBQ tri-tip or chicken lunch or even a special event tee-shirt with all the profits going directly to support Coins for Campers. (www.ttff.org )

You can save a couple of dollars purchasing the tee-shirt, BBQ lunch ahead of time. A sample image of the shirt design is attached to this email. It will not be your typical 5 color shirt, but a high quality unlimited colors design. Plus there is not extra charge for 2XL if any tee shirt is preordered via PayPal before the deadline of October 1st. And first for a car event, we will be offering the tee shirt in WOMEN’s cut for a more flattering look. Just email me the size if purchasing for your special someone.

We will have a limited number of shirts available for sale at the event.

If you do not receive a confirmation, it was an email address was NOT provided at registration, the email provided was not valid or your registration was Spam blocked. Please double check after confirming your registration.

Hope everyone understands we don’t want to turn anyone away at the check-in without being on the list.

If you feel this is in error, please contact me directly but with a good email address please.

Adam Toy

Lexus of Pleasanton

925-224-7634 direct

adam.toy@hendrickauto.com

A little bit about the show again:

We are fund raising for local charity Coins for Campers (http://www.ttff.org )

Sponsors:

B&S Hacienda Auto Body

Cooks Collision

Dreyer’s Ice cream

NOS Energy

Vendors:

Diablo Dents

Finishing Edge

Advanced Interior Restoration Services

Umigo Racing

12v Spotlight

N1 Concepts

BLOX Racing

Detail Addict

Speed Element

Omega Werkes

VipD Out

Autosport209

WheelDude

Automotivated

Kar Tunz

Stoner

VIP Styled Cars

Exact Motorsports

BG Products

First / Second / Third Place trophies will be awarded for the following categories:

Best Acura

Best Infiniti

Best Lexus

First / Second Place trophies will be awarded for the following catagories:

Best in Show

Best Engine Bay

Best Modified

Best JDM Modded

Lowest ride height (measured from a welded side body seam @ the B pillar to the ground)

One People's Choice Award will be presented by spectator votes

Just added: Most potential award

Even though we may be maxed out to show off more cars, that doesn't mean you can't come down to join us that day! Come on down! There is plenty of off site parking at the nearby shopping centers.

Look for more updates in the coming weeks and looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask!

Regards,

Adam Toy
Lexus of Pleasanton