New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

Newbie to AcuraZine

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2022, 11:23 AM
10th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Smile Newbie to AcuraZine

Hey there all! I am a newbie to AcuraZine. I just purchased a 2022 RDX A-Spec Advance. I've had it for roughly 3 weeks and so far I am loving it. I found a few paint flaws which the dealer tried to fix. The right front passenger door had what looked like a clear coat drip line and the hood had what looked like a wet/moisture bottom cup mark. Those two areas were addressed and are completely erased. The hood had one more spot that looked like where wide tape had left a mark. You could not feel it and had to see it in a perfect lighting set up. I could have lived with it but they said they would also address that. They tried and pretty much erased it BUT in trying, they now left two larger areas of wet sanding lines. My car goes back to the dealer Monday so they can address that. I am very particular on the appearance of my car........I guess what you would call OCD. I hate driving a dirty/dusty car. I clean it twice a week, garage it nightly, dust it after work daily, keep the windows immaculate as well as the interior....vacuuming it twice a week. The wheels also get dusted every night. I've performed this routine on all of my cars since 1990. Other than that, I love my RDX!.