New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

New here & ISO....

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2020, 02:38 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New here & ISO....

Hey what's up y'all I'm new here. I just purchased a black 2002 Acura CL Type S 3.2l automatic and I have got to say that man do I freaking love this beauty. I purchased here pretty much none stock besides some aftermarket 17's and in the month I've had her I've put in led lights all throughout the entire led fog lights a double din touch screen stereo with a back up camera and a dash cam as well as new 6.5"'s in the front and then 2 12" inch kenwoods in the trunk in a dual ported rockford fosgate sub enclosure. With an 800watt kenwood 2 channel amp for the subs. New 19" black and silver rims with low pros. And a few decals is all I can think of right now. But anyways I'm from kansas city missouri and I have been vigorously searching the internet trying to find some full assembly aftermarket like LED headlights with the halo or something like that and some aftermarket taillights and I shit u know I can't find them anywhere. Please if u know of a source that sells them please lmk. U can send me a txt with the info if u want. That would be easiest for me. Just say ur from this forum. But for real if anyone knows where I can get them I will be forever grateful. My number is 816-558-8934. Pls help guys. And fyi I'm meaning the full headlight and taillight assembly not just the bulbs. Thanks everyone I look forward to hearing from someone 😎😎😎