New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

New to AcuraZine - Long time Acura Family Member from KC

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 09:31 AM
Acura Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
New to AcuraZine - Long time Acura Family Member from KC

What's good, AcuraZine? I'm a long-time lurker on these forums, but a brand new member from KC. I'm not a new Acura driver by any means, but the feeling of driving these vehicles gets better every day. Six years ago, before I owned my own Acura, I had the chance to drive my girlfriend's (now fiance) 2009 TSX Tech and immediately was amazed by it the second I sat in it. Soon enough, I picked up my first TSX (my Gray Ghost 2005), and drove almost 200,000 miles with it. Just this last weekend, I (sadly) traded in the Gray Ghost for my new 2013 TSX SE, after some extremely helpful advice from some long-time AcuraZine members. Looking forward to spending a few years with the "Black Beast", and owning a few more of these cars down the road.

These forums have proven to be super helpful over the years for many different things, and I can't say enough about how much I appreciate the community and it's help. Here's to many more happing years living the Acura Life!
Old 06-26-2017, 09:39 AM
Acura Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
My 2013 TSX SE "Black Beast"

My 2005 TSX "Gray Ghost"

A few more of the members of our Acura family:

Old 06-26-2017, 03:33 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You and your family are definitely loyal Acura owners! Congrats again on your new ride!