New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

Message quota

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2019, 07:47 PM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Message quota

Someone has send me a private message, but i cant answer him because we only have place for 2 message in our mail box and his seem to be full.... Is this normal?

I had to delete the welcome message from Acurazine to be able to save my message, so i guess something is wrong
Old 06-25-2019, 06:47 AM
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MathTheB
Someone has send me a private message, but i cant answer him because we only have place for 2 message in our mail box and his seem to be full.... Is this normal?

I had to delete the welcome message from Acurazine to be able to save my message, so i guess something is wrong
I guess this is normal. The same thing happened/is happening to me. Anyone know if this is just a new member thing or is that the way it is for everyone all the time?
Old 06-25-2019, 08:53 AM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Originally Posted by MathTheB

Originally Posted by XMDXernowRDX
I guess this is normal. The same thing happened/is happening to me. Anyone know if this is just a new member thing or is that the way it is for everyone all the time?
The first two paragraphs in the notice you see each time you log in explains this situation. It is a new member thing and will change when you meet the requirements, which are 15 days and 5 posts.

Originally Posted by New Member Notice
Hey user name-XXX, welcome to AcuraZine! We hope you enjoy the site. Please note that during your trial period you will not be able to start threads in the Off Topic and Black Market sections of the site. You also won't be able to fully use the private message system, edit your user profile, edit your posts or threads, add an avatar, or add photos to an album right away either. And you can't post anything for sale or trade until your trial period is over and your account has been upgraded.

As soon as you have accrued 5 posts and have been a member for 15 days, you will be granted this ability. Posts made in the Black Market, Group Buy, or Regional Forums are not added to your post count.
Old 06-25-2019, 11:06 AM
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for the clarification/verification. I just kind of skimmed over that note before.