New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

I'm back!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 08:15 PM
Driver Mod

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
I'm back!

Wzup AZ!

I'm back on the forum and in a new Acura (new to me, that is...) with an 02 TL-S.

I've had several Acuras going back to my 91 Legend coupe (great car). I bought a very nice SSM 04 with a manual which I LOVED and kept for many years and Auto-x'ed occasionally.
I foolishly sold my '04 for a '15 in BWP. That was a great car but it severely lacked performance and I quickly grew tired of it so I traded that for a '16 Mustang GT PP. I modded it for
race duty which I participate in a monthly Auto-x series through my car club and make regular visits to my local track Sonoma as well as Thunder Hill. www.instagram.com/northbay_bullitt/

Then life happens...

A little over a year ago my wife and I welcomed a beautiful baby girl to our home. For months I was carting our newest addition as well as my 8 year old son in the mustang. That got old
quickly so I started searching for another DD that was cheap, reliable and had 4 doors. After a month or so of searching I found a local guy selling a dark green 02 TL-S with some miles
on it for cheap. He was older than me but had done all the mods I woulda done (Springs, rotors, dampeners & tint) so I swooped it up. It's not perfect but who cares. I'm mostly just gonna
drive it on the highway. I had the thought of wrapping it to cover up the sun burn. We'll see...
Attached Thumbnails I'm back!-20171015_180840.jpg  
Old 11-29-2017, 12:59 AM
UA6MT

Received 252 Likes on 139 Posts
I was who bought it from the dealership you sold it to. Glad to see you back! Your old 3G...

Old 11-30-2017, 12:52 PM
Driver Mod

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by numairh
I was who bought it from the dealership you sold it to. Glad to see you back! Your old 3G...

You've done a great job with that car Numair. I've been keeping an eye on it from afar on social media and love seeing it everytime.

I'm really glad that it found a good home.

Cheers!
-T