New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

Hello from Akamaru,Kiji and Chin!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 11:53 PM
Intermediate

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Hello from Akamaru,Kiji and Chin!

Hello Acurazine My Name is Chin and after lurking this forum for a while, I decided to join. It has a lot of good information and smart,helpful members and I would like to add to the comunity. I'm a gear head and have been working on cars for what seems like forever. I love diy stuff and modifications and love how they go hand in hand. The funny part being the whole reason I bought my current daily was to not touch it, but we all know how that goes. Which leads me to why I'm here. I picked up a 2011 tsx wagon and upon doing research I came across this forum and was happy with the wealth of information.
Any who on to the introductions, my name is Chin and live in Beautiful (waaay too damn hot) Nevada and I drive a 2011 Acura Tsx sport wagon named Kijimuna (kiji) for short.
I picked up Kiji in Dec 2019 and plan on going on roadtrips with my dog (Akamaru) He's a rescue mut and I love the Hell out of the little guy. Welcome to our journey. We hope you enjoy the ride!

Kiji sitting at the lot.

Akamaru waiting to go on an adventure!

Kiji as of two weeks ago. Lowered on a combination of RSR wagon spec down springs and truhart sport shocks. It dropped it to a pleasing (imo) height and it rides like stock.

Switch back led Fog lights,600k blue for more light on dark roads and 4000k yellow for inclimate weather. I wanted both and this was the solution.

Mode1 6000k

Mode2 4000k

4000k drl and highbeams. This is normal driving mode. Haven't really tested out the high beams yet.

Future plans are some new wheels and tires, a roof rack with basket and a grill replacement. So much for not touching it 🤣 not pictured is the resonator delete ram/cold air intake kit I made. I'll post that in another section.