New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

Hello ACURAZINE

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 04:38 PM
Cruisin'

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Smile Hello ACURAZINE

Let me Introduce myself to all of you here in Acura community !
My name is Rami Abed owner of two beautiful cars, The first car I purchased in 2013 Acura Cl 1997 engine size 3.0 and the second one I just got it yesterday afternoon is Acura RL. Back there where I was live before (overseas) we are not really familiar with this kind of vehicles ! In fact, we don't know Acura is what ! So it's kind of shameful that we have no idea about it. So my cl was my first car that I got and poor car was already on it 136 K (Salvage Title) with already some trouble with the ignition switch and couple stuff. This car suffered from the first owner to the second and finally me ! When I owned the CL I didn't have any clue about the car maintenance such as oil change, brake fluid, and tire pressure ..... etc .

Later on, my younger brother borrowed the car from me and he got it in horrible accident includes the hood,front bumper,both headlights and finally the radiator. I fixed that car and cost me over than $1000.Next issue the transmission fluid was low and I really don't have an idea about it since it was my first car and nobody gives me any advice (Yes I know YouTube but I'm not into that before). I'm sure you guessed the problem and I paid another $1200 . Next, is hit and run accident while I was inside my class I got out and I've seen my car with damaged hood and headlight on the driver side (Most of you will say you can buy another car on what you spend on it . but wait a minute and keep reading the story). Why the car still with me after all that !!!???

Yes, that's right it's my first car and ........ I got married in the same car and I took my pregnant wife to the hospital to deliver my first baby born at the hospital. My good memory still in front of me and my old damaged Acura carry it !
The good news is after all that the car still works fine engine, and transmission is already rebuild still have that car and it's shaking a little bit and my ABS light is on ! Also now I can maintain it by myself so that's a big achievement .
Big thanks to Eric the car guy (Youtube channel),AcuraZine community and finally DIY books.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
wow, you still have your CL after all that? congrats and welcome to acurazine
The following users liked this post:
Rami Jas (10-08-2016)
Old 10-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Cruisin'

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MrRodgers96
wow, you still have your CL after all that? congrats and welcome to acurazine
Thanks