New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

hello

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 11:29 PM
Registered. Nothing more.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
hello

Hello, I just saw this New Member Introductions thing. I decided to overcome my shyness.. and go out and say hello!

I live in California in the Bay Area.... And I got to talk about my self........

RIGHT! Im a crazy person who is interested in cars, and I ran out of things to say. I dont got too much to say about my self. I like simple. I got a 3G 2006 Acura TL w/ navigation. Original DVD and some areas are outdated. BUT im soon to get the latest navi DVD and use it more often. Luckily most roads here didnt change soooo I can trust it to taking me to Sacramento.

I dont plan to mod my car Extensively as I have seen others do. Like paint their engine bay, put welcome projectors on the doors, Jewel Eye conversion, turbos and muffler removel.

I want to make the car quiter, more civilized, do a nexus 7 install as I have seen others do. LED Projectors on the front bumper for extra lighting. Not to serve as fog lights, get the backup sensors installed and no more. WELL, I saw this on another thread and add springs to the trunk to make it open fully when I press the button. thats it. WELL and see if I can add turn signals to the mirrors. Somewhat bring it up to date. No more after this. Add a wireless thing in the car for internet access. and stuff.

I came here when I got my TL in april. I wanted this car over the current TLX because, I read on a forum here on AcuraZine. The 9AT having shift issues and failing and catching fire and stuff. But I LOVE the design of the new TLX. I would have got it if didnt have the gearbox issues. But there are things I like of the TL. The motor is smooth, gearbox is buttery smooth, and its simple. There are some things I have to do on my car but...

THIS POST HAS GONE TOO FAR!
Old 07-02-2016, 12:36 PM
Drifting

Received 303 Likes on 243 Posts
Originally Posted by Whovain
Hello, I just saw this New Member Introductions thing. I decided to overcome my shyness.. and go out and say hello!

I live in California in the Bay Area.... And I got to talk about my self........

RIGHT! Im a crazy person who is interested in cars, and I ran out of things to say. I dont got too much to say about my self. I like simple. I got a 3G 2006 Acura TL w/ navigation. Original DVD and some areas are outdated. BUT im soon to get the latest navi DVD and use it more often. Luckily most roads here didnt change soooo I can trust it to taking me to Sacramento.

I dont plan to mod my car Extensively as I have seen others do. Like paint their engine bay, put welcome projectors on the doors, Jewel Eye conversion, turbos and muffler removel.

I want to make the car quiter, more civilized, do a nexus 7 install as I have seen others do. LED Projectors on the front bumper for extra lighting. Not to serve as fog lights, get the backup sensors installed and no more. WELL, I saw this on another thread and add springs to the trunk to make it open fully when I press the button. thats it. WELL and see if I can add turn signals to the mirrors. Somewhat bring it up to date. No more after this. Add a wireless thing in the car for internet access. and stuff.

I came here when I got my TL in april. I wanted this car over the current TLX because, I read on a forum here on AcuraZine. The 9AT having shift issues and failing and catching fire and stuff. But I LOVE the design of the new TLX. I would have got it if didnt have the gearbox issues. But there are things I like of the TL. The motor is smooth, gearbox is buttery smooth, and its simple. There are some things I have to do on my car but...

THIS POST HAS GONE TOO FAR!
Old 07-02-2016, 01:46 PM

I expected a bit more.
Old 07-06-2016, 05:31 PM
IB Staff

Received 194 Likes on 99 Posts
Great to have you with us, Whovain! As a tech nerd, I'm liking the sound of that Nexus 7 modification you mentioned.

Old 07-08-2016, 06:50 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
Originally Posted by Whovain
I expected a bit more.
welcome?

that was a long story book introduction there.
Old 07-08-2016, 06:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,575 Likes on 6,626 Posts
PARTTY!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2016, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by justnspace
welcome?

that was a long story book introduction there.
I did write a little bit more than what would be brief.