New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 01:06 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello!

Hi all, Acurazine has been very helpful from the time I started looking for a TL Type S about five months ago. I got my ASM 5AT about two months ago and have been really enjoying this comfortable rocket ship. Trying to take the mods slow (and as cost-effectively as possible) as family/kids are more important right now. Here is some WIP:

Excuse the bit of tape left on the spoiler.

I still miss my old ride sometimes but the UA7 is better suited for my stage of life...

Old 06-27-2016, 07:13 AM
Null and proud of it

Received 898 Likes on 788 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

What are some mods you're interested in doing to your TLs?

Are you more into exhaust and lowering, or cosmetic upgrades like tint and LED conversions?

Well, I hope you're really enjoying your TLs, I see you're old Integra seemed pretty modified and involved...

One thing to mention is your username, I couldn't possibly miss it...

Well, welcome...
Old 06-27-2016, 11:04 AM
Banned

Thanks for the welcome Midnight. The Teg was actually mechanically stock except for the short ram and suspension, the rest was mainly DIY paint and emblems. So more or less the same idea for the UA7. I feel like listing them out is gonna accelerate modding but here goes:

​1) F/R 15/20mm spacers (now done)
2) Drawtite Class I hitch for bike rack (now done)
2) Repaint / re-decal calipers, finish dechroming
3) H&R sport springs, when the shocks need to be replaced
4) Forged or forged/spun used 18's and get rid of the spacers, whenever I find a set for =<$600 (this close!!)

Not forgetting two car seats in the back (done). Helps with the F/R weight distribution
Old 06-27-2016, 11:03 PM
Null and proud of it

Received 898 Likes on 788 Posts
Originally Posted by EG9ED9DC2UA7
Thanks for the welcome Midnight. The Teg was actually mechanically stock except for the short ram and suspension, the rest was mainly DIY paint and emblems. So more or less the same idea for the UA7. I feel like listing them out is gonna accelerate modding but here goes:

​1) F/R 15/20mm spacers (now done)
2) Drawtite Class I hitch for bike rack (now done)
2) Repaint / re-decal calipers, finish dechroming
3) H&R sport springs, when the shocks need to be replaced
4) Forged or forged/spun used 18's and get rid of the spacers, whenever I find a set for =<$600 (this close!!)

Not forgetting two car seats in the back (done). Helps with the F/R weight distribution
Ok, I don't know much about this type of stuff...

Dechroming, so does that mean painting or PlastiDip emblems and window trim, or are you debadging it at together...

I've never done wheels or lowering, can't speak for that...

I hear the J-series sounds excellent with an intake...

I'm planning on getting one for the RDX... Vinyl wrapping my hood next week!!!
Old 06-28-2016, 01:27 AM
Banned

:too cool: intake Have fun!

I take dechroming to mean all of that, but in my case it's just covering the chrome with vinyl. Thankfully I don't have any chrome on my windows... and I'm leaving the badges so as not to risk 'badge shadows'