New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

Greetings from Alberta

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 12:22 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings from Alberta

Hey, I'm considering an older Acura for my next car and this seems to be the place to be.
I'm currently fixing up/restoring a '96 Nissan Maxima which has lead to two things: I'm learning a lot and getting very comfortable with pretty much any kind of repair, and, the Maxima has given me a taste for its style of 'near luxury' interior. I'm not really a fan of Nissans past about 2003 though so in order to move the luxury needle a bit I think an actual luxury brand is in order. I'm impressed with how much activity there is on this site, I've been spoiled with the community around the Max's and it looks like Acuras have similar support.

Currently I'm thinking of a 2nd gen Legend, 1st gen RL, 1st or 2nd gen CL, or a 2nd gen TL (the horizontal dash and 'floating' center console of the 1st gen TL rubs me the wrong way).

Hoping to be shopping next spring but I thought I'd get myself educated on these cars in the meantime.

-Chris