Money & Investing Learn how to get rich on the housing bubble and the bull market…

Ambit Energy

Old 08-22-2007, 11:24 PM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ambit Energy

I don't know if this post is allowed in this forum, but since it's investment, I thought I would give it a try. Mods, if it isn't please delete, and sorry.

So hears the thing, I recently started this company called Ambit Energy in Dallas. It's a pretty new company (1 year old) that sells energy (cheaper than TXU/Reliant, cheapest rate is currently $.1199/kilowatt.

Working for Ambit Energy is basically your own business. You find consultants that are willing to sell energy along with you and find customers who want to save money from their energy bills (very easy since TXU/Reliant charge $.1349+/kw).

Anyways, Ambit is currently available to the states of Texas and New York, and is currently working on new states. If anyone is interested in trying this out, you can pm me, and I will glad to provide more details.

Again, mods, if this isn't allowed, please delete, and sorry. I just thought that since it has to do with investments, I would try and post it out there for people interested in started their own business.