Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 01:38 PM
Im a Maverick!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AJ's Silver CL
^ I will do a dead stop. Six speeds are always quicker uptop !!! i hope ur boy knows how to launch...

Since he was not impressed by the acuradatas im sure curtis will run him too !!!
^ Not in the case of g35's.lol
Old 07-17-2008, 02:00 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
hey babyacura....per our convo last nite

LMMFAO!!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:18 PM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by TRINI-2-DE-BONE
Fat guy can get it too, yuh see meh rasta

I dont think u want him!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=22237772 :gheylaugh: :gheyfight:
Old 07-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Racer

What's up folks! Lets get the shit on the table right now! There is some talk about me not gettin along wit some people in the crew! Supposely I don't get along wit chris, well I don't fuck wit him cause all he do is talk all over himself! I know we talk shit about each other and its all fun and games but he be takin it to the extreme! We all know what cars are fast and we all know what cars can beat who but I feel like nobody needs to be talkin shit for smebody else! I get along wit a lot of people and I fuck wit the maxima crew but if any muthafucker gotta problem wit me, then they just going to have a problem wit me! That's the same reason I don't fuck wit moe! I don't mind squashin the beef but it is what it is! We suppose to be going after other people not ourselves!

The next person is curtis, I don't have a problem wit him but supposely I said he did some shitty work on the car I drive now! Well he did and im not backin down from it! he could have killed me and the previous owner from the work he did on the car like ziptie the brake line to the axle which almost was cut! I talked to mitch and he said that curtis did that! He can be into his feelings all he wants to I really don't give a shit! That is what it is too! I don't have a problem wit him, I just feel he does shitty work and that my opinion! He don't have to care about my opinion! Its really not that serious! Im going to put it like this, people can like me or hate me, I don't really care, cause im going to be me and that's just how it is!
Old 07-17-2008, 08:11 PM
hondaman/hondatacuminsoon

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
What's up folks! Lets get the shit on the table right now! There is some talk about me not gettin along wit some people in the crew! Supposely I don't get along wit chris, well I don't fuck wit him cause all he do is talk all over himself! I know we talk shit about each other and its all fun and games but he be takin it to the extreme! We all know what cars are fast and we all know what cars can beat who but I feel like nobody needs to be talkin shit for smebody else! I get along wit a lot of people and I fuck wit the maxima crew but if any muthafucker gotta problem wit me, then they just going to have a problem wit me! That's the same reason I don't fuck wit moe! I don't mind squashin the beef but it is what it is! We suppose to be going after other people not ourselves!

The next person is curtis, I don't have a problem wit him but supposely I said he did some shitty work on the car I drive now! Well he did and im not backin down from it! he could have killed me and the previous owner from the work he did on the car like ziptie the brake line to the axle which almost was cut! I talked to mitch and he said that curtis did that! He can be into his feelings all he wants to I really don't give a shit! That is what it is too! I don't have a problem wit him, I just feel he does shitty work and that my opinion! He don't have to care about my opinion! Its really not that serious! Im going to put it like this, people can like me or hate me, I don't really care, cause im going to be me and that's just how it is!
ZIPTIE THE BRAKE LINE? TO A AXLE ? I HOPE IT WASNT A MOVING AXLE LOLOLOLOLOL
Old 07-17-2008, 08:25 PM
4th Gear

lol....he does good work on my car......and u gotta give props where its due.....he currently has the fastest CL out of all yall and he just got it....much respect to that....so until one of yal beat him he kinda has braging rights.....just my opinion
Old 07-17-2008, 09:17 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

Originally Posted by datdude3.5
lol....he does good work on my car......and u gotta give props where its due

>>>>>>>>>>>he currently has the fastest CL<<<<<>>>><<<

out of all yall and he just got it....much respect to that....so until one of yal beat him he kinda has braging rights.....just my opinion
Huuummmmmmmm ok guy
Old 07-17-2008, 10:41 PM
RIP MxOJuic

shit is about to get good....... let me pop another bag
Old 07-17-2008, 10:59 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Originally Posted by Dredd
I have a CL Type-S and a Cobra. I'm new to the site here, just bought the CL-S. As far as Leo, L.E.O. stands for several different things, just was curious......

Welcome What color CL-S? Hopefully not a silver one we have enough of those
Old 07-17-2008, 11:16 PM
wait for me!

LMAO. Where do you guys meet up at? I stay in PG.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:23 PM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by s0leheir
LMAO. Where do you guys meet up at? I stay in PG.
largo town center and 214.... fridays and saturday nites around 10ish
Old 07-17-2008, 11:26 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by lil_turbo4

Are you talking about Chris that use to have the Mustang? if so, Dont take what he says personally, thats just chris being chris. Some of us have known him long enough to know when to take him seriously and when not to, unfortunately, your not one of those people. Just take it in stride man, it's just friendly competition!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:26 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
largo town center and 214.... fridays and saturday nites around 10ish
Check your myspace!!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:29 PM
Queen of Maximas

Old 07-17-2008, 11:54 PM
KiNg of rt 50

Huuummmmmmmm ok guy
technically he's right. he has the fastest 1/4 mile time in a CL in this area. so until somebody gets more hp or learns how to drive, id hush.

everybody has their own opinion but its somethin called respect. (don't have nothin good to say, don't say nothin at all) is what we use to say. zip ties hold my bumper on. but the past is the past.

don't know why its beef season or why manny fresh and clinton are beefin. and judgin from last night i don't think nobody knows. understandable that niggas talk behind others backs and ppl do dirty stuff. nobody knows why but they do it. I've had ppl go behind my back and try to talk to my girl. but u know what, what goes around comes around. somebody will give them what they deserve, doesn't have to be you.

as far as the car trash talking is concerned. we all know everybody talks shit about their cars. and ppl that don't have a fast car talk about other ppls cars. point is, put up or shut up. let the numbers do the talking. i don't like hondacuras but i respect the owners, and i respect the ppl who can really drive.

p.s. jaypee see me!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:56 PM
Instructor

Huuummmmmmmm ok guy
Actually 1/4 mile curtis is faster.....

Last edited by AJ's Silver CL; 07-18-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:07 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
lmfao @ "beef season" you know when it starts gettin hot niggas start goin crazy and start talkin out the side of their neck. Crazy. I say we squash all beef and just race.

According to Curtis Acura did that to Mitch's car but thats besides the point.

Trini unfortunately Curtis owns the quickest 1/4 mile time right now

Aaron ull prolly lose to that G35 if dude can actually drive. You need more mods buddy! Especially on the intake side of things.

IM TIRED OF MY SHIT BEIN SLOW! IM COMIN FOR HEADS!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:50 AM
KiNg of rt 50

Originally Posted by L's TL
IM COMIN FOR HEADS!

no homo son..
Old 07-18-2008, 08:53 AM
RIP MxOJuic

All this BITCH-ASS-NESS is giving me a headache!

ALL of us should have respect for each other. Like trini said @ Curtis' shop on Wednesday Night! We are family!!! :gheyhug:

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???????
Old 07-18-2008, 09:15 AM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by babyacura22
All this BITCH-ASS-NESS is giving me a headache!

ALL of us should have respect for each other. Like trini said @ Curtis' shop on Wednesday Night! We are family!!! :gheyhug:

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???????

Unfortunately not. We are all from different backgrounds whether it be educational, financial, and/or social so when they clash its kinda of hard for them to mesh sometimes. And most of us havent know each other for a long period of time. The pg crew ie, is growing by the day but most of us have known each other since 03(Maixma Crew)..

And to the Manny & Clint thing, I dont know the specifics and its nnot really my biz, but ill say this. All this back and fourth is :gheyfight:. If yall feel the need that is the only resolve, which sometimes it is. Then get it the Fuck ova wit no need to bring everybody and they momma into it cause that leads to things gettin out of control. Just duke it out and call it a day. And be friends or not tommorow
Old 07-18-2008, 09:18 AM

what we really need to is to go up bmore...SMASH them niggas and then all will be good...no more beef LMAO

were toooo big of a crew to be like that...alot of fast cars but no one really shows it... its one of those known unknown things....we know the cars are fast but we dont know...its time to show it....wholetime tonight....the 214 family has a LOT of talkin to do since thats all we do neways lets talk about something thats really gonna matter. like when and who is going to race these bmore clowns...next on the agenda whos next after them? the hondatas are done cause charles done finished up on those boys.

troy stated somethign about goin to philly...folks need to get on the horn and see whats good cause i think we need to get out of our own area...its cool but since 210 cops are around. time to spread our wings man....

yes that was a rant but fuck it its true....
Old 07-18-2008, 09:53 AM
RIP MxOJuic

<<<<<<<<<<not coming out this weekend. I need a break from all this bitch-ass-ness!
Old 07-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Im a Maverick!

^^^^^^^^^

Lets identify first of all who is going to race who and for how much?
Too many times we have been empty handed and out of 15 people come up with a measly $80......

Next the fastest cars are who? 1.Curtis NSX 2. Charles 240 3. Other Dude 240
none of which are sleepers any longer except for maybe the newer 240. Then next are the maximas followed by CL's and Tl;s lol..

Are u speaking of challenging TRU PSI'S crew?? They consist of the Park Ave(their slowest car). 2. Trupsi EVO which is fast as a damn BUgatti.lol. 3. The red Srt4 (who wont run on anything less than a Dr or Slick)4. The blak Srt4 which is a wee bit slower than the red one 5. The Kenne Bell Cobra on tire 6. The F-body Z28 on tire7. The 350z(supposedly has spray).

U guys make the decisions
Old 07-18-2008, 09:58 AM
Queen of Maximas

Fuck Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k
Old 07-18-2008, 10:00 AM
Suzuka Master

im chillin this weekend...i got some swarees to attend...plus i gota go holla at that Batman jont!

VQ good look on that! again NO HOMO...

I tell u one thing tho ima be makin booku off these races come mid-end Aug...Ima be messin wit dem 240s
Old 07-18-2008, 10:03 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by GOT5.0
^^^^^^^^^

Too many times we have been empty handed and out of 15 people come up with a measly $80......

none of which are sleepers any longer except for maybe the newer 240. Then next are the maximas followed by CL's and Tl;s lol..

Are u speaking of challenging TRU PSI'S crew?? They consist of the Park Ave(their slowest car). 2. Trupsi EVO which is fast as a damn BUgatti.lol. 3. The red Srt4 (who wont run on anything less than a Dr or Slick)4. The blak Srt4 which is a wee bit slower than the red one 5. The Kenne Bell Cobra on tire 6. The F-body Z28 on tire7. The 350z(supposedly has spray).

wats it liek 1 or 2 maximas??? but na seriously we dont have cars that were built for sheer speed. Maybe the 240's and the maximas if yall wana go that fast but seriously most of those cars sound like they have no less than 20PSI ...Maybe if someone goes Turbo i.e one of these 5.5 gens but i need see these cars in person b4 i make my assessment

Last edited by EL19; 07-18-2008 at 10:05 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by GOT5.0
^^^^^^^^^

exactly my point....i didnt know they had that many cars....BUt well have something for all of em.....

we got a honda that can run with em too.....well an integra...the silver joint yall know who it is...a drag race is something different but a highway run we can see all day hes fast.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Suzuka Master

GOT5.0 where the hell is your 5.0??? and what the fuck happened to jaydubb?

Last edited by EL19; 07-18-2008 at 10:10 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Queen of Maximas

but naw for real....niggaz talk shit and most of the time when one person doesnt like another person but has a friend that like the person they dont like. they will tell them just so his friend wont like them no more. it goes the same way to females. most of the time i dont listen to other ppl anyway. i dont get mad unless it actually comes out the persons mouth. then i a little bit.

i might just go to the club this weekend. everyone needs to chill out and have a drink .
Old 07-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Im a Maverick!

wats it liek 1 or 2 maximas??? but na seriously we dont have cars that were built for sheer speed. Maybe the 240's and the maximas if yall wana go that fast but seriously most of those cars sound like they have no less than 20PSI ...Maybe if someone goes Turbo i.e one of these 5.5 gens but i need see these cars in person b4 i make my assessment

My sentiments exactly...... The only way we could be victorious is if we do some mad negotiations like on pinks.. And that only works to a degree. Like I said earlier lil Greg raced a Turbo Supra on tire in hhis SRT4.

And another thing is too many free races have been done and all them know everyobidy on our sides times, so they aint dumb.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:13 AM
Suzuka Master

^^^ they dont know mines lol im goin out there in sleeper mode but thats not for another month so til then ima jus play stupid and keep my mouf shut

Last edited by EL19; 07-18-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:24 AM
Im a Maverick!

I drove it 2 weeks ago. My heater core is clogged so either I pay a shop $400 to replace or I reroute the lines and say fuck heat till winter comes cause right now its makin my motah overheat and shoots coolant onto my windshield from the deforster vents. Plus I dont want to just rush and put some shit together and it break like in 3 days. Id rather have it done right and kinks worked out in the garage not on the street. Im already 15k into it. Ill be out before summa is ovah, but mine definatley wont be a sleeper once I start it they whip out the Kenne Bell and I cant fck wit him till I get one.

But this is built for sheer speed..

Jaydubb fell of the planet. He is A Martian
Old 07-18-2008, 10:25 AM
Queen of Maximas

he fell off a cliff...
Old 07-18-2008, 10:27 AM
RIP MxOJuic