Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 05:49 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I hate walmart too! I rather go to target.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:14 PM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by L's TL
im trynna race somebody...i got a fresh broken in tranny, new motor mounts, & fresh brakes...cnt w8 to finish putting everything in...wish it wasnt so dam cold
I might take you up on that. Let me see what I got lined up wit my womenzz first for tonight
Old 01-04-2008, 06:32 PM

So.. is anyone coming out tonight?
Old 01-04-2008, 06:50 PM
RIP MxOJuic

specv~ yes I am comin out tonight I am meeting up with a couple people and then heading towards 214. bring ur scanner and batteries.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
im out glen burnie! 214 too far right now...ill b out tomorrow
Old 01-04-2008, 07:00 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by L's TL
im out glen burnie! 214 too far right now...ill b out tomorrow
tough, im in the club tomorrow. I guess I will have to help you break... I mean break in your tranny next week.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:05 PM

thats whats up i have to meet some people in rockville but ill be out by like 1130 or12
Old 01-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by KoolSmooth
I might take you up on that. Let me see what I got lined up wit my womenzz first for tonight
Hit me up, so u will know where we are . 757 531 5220
Old 01-04-2008, 07:53 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by AJ's Silver CL
Hit me up, so u will know where we are . 757 531 5220
trust me, you guys not that fast that I wont be able to find you.... J/K... I MAKE JOKE
Old 01-05-2008, 08:16 AM
Sleeper

Originally Posted by SpecVG
thats whats up i have to meet some people in rockville but ill be out by like 1130 or12
SpecVG hit me on the cell 410-271-1244
Old 01-05-2008, 11:25 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Hey Maxonjuice and SpecVG~ What happened last night???
Old 01-06-2008, 09:44 AM
Queen of Maximas

There is a guy with a 03 6speed. He ran a 14.1 at 100 with the car not running 100%. His mods are Icebox, XS headers, and Underdrive pulley.
thats cuz he CAN'T DRIVE. sounds like mohamed. put jp or jon in the drivers seat and ill beat they'll get 13.7

im an auto and i ran 13.9 with intake, headers and exhaust
Old 01-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Queen of Maximas

I need to vent. I was trying to race a 5.5 gen max today. We were on the 495, I was pacing him at like 90 mph, and I started patted the gas a few times to see if he wanted to go at it. He just looks straight ahead like he doesnt see me. Im like WTF, we has an exhaust and a big UR sticker on the side, so i know he was modded.

Why do people mod their cars and then dont want to race ??????????
he probably didnt have any gas or he just didnt wanna kick ur ASS!!! UR doesnt sound like a typical maxima mod brand. could be unorthodox racing (pulleys and stuff) or urban racing (only sells lightweight rims)
Old 01-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by datdude3.5
i rather not say........but now i hate wal mart parking lots...lol
if u went to the one i work at then.....DON'T GO ON THE WEEKENDS...lmao
Old 01-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by babyacura22
I hate walmart too! I rather go to target.
target is for rich white people....fuck target.....ill never go there. babyacura u need to come out to my walmart and translate for some of them messicans that cant fucking speak english..

one dude came up to me and was looking for "neckins". i was like "WTF". so im trying to understand him. i ask what is it used for??? he walks away. comes back with another associate.....i tell him i dont understand what the fuck he is saying. so he tries to explain...he says u put them on a table and im like ooohhh. NAPKINS!!!!!! lol. he shakes his head YES YES.

one lady was looking for something else, i couldnt understand what that bitch was saying. then she started speaking spanish....i said i already didnt understand what the fuck u were saying when u were so called speaking english......why the fuck are u speaking spanish!?!?!?!?

and then the thing about them.....when they try to get ur attention....they make this whistling noise. wtf!?!? so i ignore them until they say excuse me or actually come up to me. think ima answer to a whistle.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:11 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
if u went to the one i work at then.....DON'T GO ON THE WEEKENDS...lmao
it was the 1 in laurel.....
Old 01-06-2008, 10:15 AM
4th Gear

target is for rich white people....fuck target.....ill never go there. babyacura u need to come out to my walmart and translate for some of them messicans that cant fucking speak english..

one dude came up to me and was looking for "neckins". i was like "WTF". so im trying to understand him. i ask what is it used for??? he walks away. comes back with another associate.....i tell him i dont understand what the fuck he is saying. so he tries to explain...he says u put them on a table and im like ooohhh. NAPKINS!!!!!! lol. he shakes his head YES YES.

one lady was looking for something else, i couldnt understand what that bitch was saying. then she started speaking spanish....i said i already didnt understand what the fuck u were saying when u were so called speaking english......why the fuck are u speaking spanish!?!?!?!?

and then the thing about them.....when they try to get ur attention....they make this whistling noise. wtf!?!? so i ignore them until they say excuse me or actually come up to me. think ima answer to a whistle.

Old 01-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Instructor

thats cuz he CAN'T DRIVE. sounds like mohamed. put jp or jon in the drivers seat and ill beat they'll get 13.7

Thats who i was talking about. I would also like to see the times with a different driver.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Instructor

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Instructor

he probably didnt have any gas or he just didnt wanna kick ur ASS!!! UR doesnt sound like a typical maxima mod brand. could be unorthodox racing (pulleys and stuff) or urban racing (only sells lightweight rims)
Yeah, it was unorthodox racing. He was a little older early mid 30s so maybe he doesnt street race...
Old 01-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Suzuka Master

Thats who i was talking about. I would also like to see the times with a different driver.

i wan runnin the same times a mohamed that day at the track...he should be able to run mid 13s in his car...he may need to work on his launch..
Old 01-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Suzuka Master

tough, im in the club tomorrow. I guess I will have to help you break... I mean break in your tranny next week.
har har har...wat do u drive btw? and the tranny is already broken in
Old 01-06-2008, 11:28 AM
RIP MxOJuic

That is fucking hilarious!!! You need to learn spanish.... Have you seen us? We are gonna take over the USA! Latinos LOVE multiplying! That is why there are so many of us. LMAO

I know what you mean by the whistling noise or the "shhhhhhhhh" noise they make. Most likely they are central americans (Guatamela, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, southern part of mexican)

They might mistake you for latina (Dominicans or Puerto Ricans) You also have to understand in Latin countries we have people dark as night and we also have people light as day. We don't know what racism is until you come to the USA and learn the bullshit history of this country and how they stole everything off the native americans (I don't call them Indians because they are not from India)
Old 01-06-2008, 11:49 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Has anyone spoke to Specvg????
Old 01-06-2008, 01:53 PM
B A N N E D

I just talked to that Guy mohamed, he isnt too happy about some of the statements that were made so he just forwarded me some links and statements to make for him.

I am only playing the messenger on this one so dont be mad at me..

1) he says you ran 13.9 but in the video below you got the jump out the hole at the track but he still walked you down and beat you......

2) He says the only reason why people keep making comments about something about his car running faster if someone named JP and Jon drives it is because none of you really seem to understand the concept of the track and mainly go off stuff you see and read. He says JP and Jon run fast because they have faster cars and they know how to drive their cars. He says his car couldnt run 13 anything because of how the car was running not because how he was driving and there is no way that JP or Jon would have got in the car that day and ran a 13.7 when all he could run was 14.1

3) He says if he couldnt DRIVE or Launch his car he wouldnt be the only person right know that has been known to run a 14.3 on a bone stock 6 MT CL-S while others have struggled to run 14.5 and worse..

4) He says reference the 2 time slips posted below, the first one is with his car modded and the second is with the car bone stock.

Notice that the 60ft times are still consistant (wow 2.0 60ft on a modded CL-S6??)on street tires. That means that he CAN DRIVE and that he CAN LAUNCH his car. The reason why is because it is RARE and sometimes impossible to launch a 6 MT after you mod it and be able to hold traction the same way you could when it was stock ON STREET TIRES.

He says the obvious problem of why the car isnt running consistant 13s is somewhere at the top of his powerband his car isnt pulling strong as it does from the jump which is why most people tune their cars to keep a strong rising powerband from 1st - 4th gear which is generally track gears because with N/A cars the powerbands cut back and start to fall at the end of 4th going into 5th but his car is doing it right at the start of 4th.

Lastly he said that he can easily get the car tuned to fix the problem and run what everyone thinks he should but their is only 2 N/A people on here (Jon and Jp) that CAN BEAT HIM and are running better times than him so he isnt worried about it right now....
Old 01-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Suzuka Master

wooooooowwwwww....sounds like Mo may have a vendetta out on a couple of ppl...Mo knows he can drive but the fact of the matter is that we have FWD on street tires so traction is a big issue...as for his powerband issue he was supposed to check his IMRC to see if that was affecting when vtec came in but i havent talked to him n a while so i dunno whats up with that...
Old 01-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Suzuka Master

im on my way to target right now!...it kinda shits on walmart for slightly higher prices and it smells better lmao
Old 01-06-2008, 10:42 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Is anyone else off work on thursdays? I am down on meeting up on wednesday night @ 210..... anyone else???
Old 01-06-2008, 10:43 PM
RIP MxOJuic

3 guests?..... show yourself
Old 01-06-2008, 10:52 PM
B A N N E D

Hii
Old 01-06-2008, 11:17 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Dan~ what did u decide to get? and sk2 or a 350z?
Old 01-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Queen of Maximas

I just talked to that Guy mohamed, he isnt too happy about some of the statements that were made so he just forwarded me some links and statements to make for him.

I am only playing the messenger on this one so dont be mad at me..

1) he says you ran 13.9 but in the video below you got the jump out the hole at the track but he still walked you down and beat you......
[/QUOTE]

lol
once again i have an auto (i only have 4 speeds)...he has a 6-speed. i would hope that he would walk me down....otherwise he REALLY cant drive.....lmao. u made it seem like i had a car on him and he ran me down...lol. when i took off he was only a like headlight behind me and only beat me by a CAR TAG.

and i already knew someone was gonna post for him because he's banned. lol. i love fucking with mohamed........such a good sport.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:37 PM
Queen of Maximas

we still need to race mohamed. but u cant beat my time yet......
Old 01-06-2008, 11:39 PM
Queen of Maximas

Dan~ what did u decide to get? and sk2 or a 350z?
vq35de HR ftmfw
Old 01-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Queen of Maximas

just like jay-dubb has headers now....he should be kicking my ass left and right....maybe not from the launch and first 2 1/2 gears but he should be walkin past me in 3rd

thats just the way it is..... 6 spd- their first and half of second gear is my 1st gear. the rest of second and half of third is my second gear. after that my car just cruises through the rpm at a very slow rate. by that time 6 spd shoulda bypassed me....modded that is.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:33 AM
Instructor

Is anyone else off work on thursdays? I am down on meeting up on wednesday night @ 210..... anyone else???
Im in. It will be my last day before i go back to school.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:21 AM
8th Gear

just like jay-dubb has headers now
Snitch!!! STOP SNITCHIN!!! Let me find out youre working for the feds now. LOL!
Old 01-07-2008, 09:35 AM
RIP MxOJuic

^^^LMAO ...... Come on D'nene spill the beans on everyone!!!! LOL
Old 01-07-2008, 09:50 AM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by jaydubb
Snitch!!! STOP SNITCHIN!!! Let me find out youre working for the feds now. LOL!
ima tell the world muthafucka...

you tried to get me
Old 01-07-2008, 12:55 PM
8th Gear

Thumbs down

ima tell the world muthafucka...

you tried to get me
Hmmm.. I told you I was gonna get you ANYWAY. Especially after you talked smack after you beat me on 214 that night. And if we raced, I wasnt gonna race you for money anyway. Arent we SUPPOSED to be on the same side? I thought we were...

No one would have known, since the exhaust is pretty much stock appearing and almost stock sounding... until you get on it. Now the world knows. That some ole hatin-type bullshit that you did. I wouldnt tell YOUR business on Acurazine (and LAWD you got a lot of it). Or Maxima.org. Who knows how many races you just blew for me. Thanks.

I would gladly appreciate if you take that post down. Dont hate because I might be able to beat you now. You need to get a 6-speed instead of fighting with that automatic transmission.

Blastin out my business aint cool though. Or ANYONES business for that matter. You would be ready to KILL me if I put YOU out that like that...

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214