Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
Yea that wasnt cool
Old 03-11-2009, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So Aaron's car can beat you but mine cant?? LOL

I'm ready when you are.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ajcool2

I'm ready when you are.
Honestly I dont know if I can or cant beat Aron or Jason, they are just the only 2 maxima People aside from Steve that I respect and not in comp with so I have no need to race them. The rest of you.....
Old 03-11-2009, 04:59 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Old 03-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
Old 03-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by CLS6SpeedNupe
Ok so I just read everything.

So now that my secret is out where do we stand? now what?

Denee couldnt beat me from the day I met her
Manny cant be me with him rocking light weight wheels and me letting on and off the gas
James cant beat me or see me no where near top end.
We know drew wont beat me.
We know the almost 10 year old car the Jcharged put $10k (his life savings into) doesnt even work so he cant beat me.
The Z probably cant beat me either but we will find out soon.

Who did I leave out besides Jason, his little brother and Curtis who are the only ones who can beat me.??

Thats what I thought.... there is no FAIL or OWN because despite whats under my hood you can talk shit but you still will never beat me. Maybe your mad that you dont have that kind of money to through into your cars? But this is what I will do, I will give the people I listed 2 weeks to get their shit running as best as they can, then I will race you all again for one night only and lets see what happens.... I predict after you all lose you will be crying that I had to do blah blah blah to my car to beat you all.

Its all fair and game kids like Trini says you mod your cars the way you want and I will do the same and in the end we will see what works best.
i only remember running u one time only.....and u barely won at that. but no excuses u still won. i'll gladly race u again...tranny is fixed and like mcdonalds im loving it!!! bish

please keep my name out ur mouth because u got caught lying....

and i got ajcool fucking u up.....btw
Old 03-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by JCharged
leave my name out of this Moe. I didn't even do shit to you.
same thing i was saying...he get all mad and shit and wanna talk shit to everyone....fuck him
Old 03-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Queen of Maximas

I'm ready when you are.
i wish someone puts a 10 inch dick down his throat...i can stand this nigga im sorry...
Old 03-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
i only remember running u one time only.....and u barely won at that. but no excuses u still won. i'll gladly race u again...tranny is fixed and like mcdonalds im loving it!!! bish

please keep my name out ur mouth because u got caught lying....

and i got ajcool fucking u up.....btw
LOL I have beat you a couple times but this was the best win

(Because I launched bad and you got out before me and I still walked you down and beat you before the end)

Unfortunately for now you will lost worse than that now...

PS.. I never got caught lying...you guys kept saying I had a 3.5 SWAP.....which is not correct. Do some more research and see exactly what I have... LOL
Old 03-11-2009, 05:16 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Old 03-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Queen of Maximas

LOL I have beat you a couple times but this was the best win

(Because I launched bad and you got out before me and I still walked you down and beat you before the end)

Unfortunately for now you will lost worse than that now...

and this is the only one i remember. u barely won. and u was right there with me when i launched....so it took u a whole 1/4 to walk me by a fender and win by a tag....?????

fail............
Old 03-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by babyacura22
he pressed bc his 6spd beat a 3spd AUTO with OD....lmao

fail AGAIN......
Old 03-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Im a Maverick!

i wish someone puts a 10 inch dick down his throat...i can stand this nigga im sorry...

HOw gross im mad you put a specific size to it also.:gheyfight:gheyhug:

Too funny
Old 03-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Advanced

OMG
Old 03-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Queen of Maximas

it took curtis about 5 seconds to walk me once i went into 3rd...

xtra fail
Old 03-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Advanced

To show everybody how slow they are.
Cool, I have always been wanting to know how slow my car is
Old 03-11-2009, 05:22 PM
8th Gear

James cant beat me or see me no where near top end.
Wow. Where did MY name come up in all of this?

Whew. You FINALLY beat me top end but yo ass cant see me in the 1/4 mile. Oh yeah... The car is NOT the same car you saw last year slim. I did give up props for beating me in the op-end race but you and I know that up to 120 (way more MPH than my car can run in the 1/4 mile) I rule your ass slim (NO HOMO)!

But at the end of the day, you spent 5000 dollars and had to do a FUCKING MOTOR SWAP to beat me! And you officially got chopped and screwed out of your money. Im still on the original engine that the car came with. 104000 miles at that! And I STILL have a bad MAF sensor. Im willing to bet that you wont do it again. I couple of things have been changed my nigga.

I dont talk shit with you cuz your ass is simple. Now I see that youre a liar. Most people on here have no problem telling what they have done to their car. We all SUPPOSED to be cool. But niggas like you come a dime a dozen.

Its cool though. Im still willing to school you though. I build engines. I built the fastest, STREET LEGAL, STOCK DISPLACEMENT and mostly stock T-Bird in MARYLAND! And I did the 5-speed conversion on it! And that SAME COMBINATION (less poorly machined short-block purchased out of North Carolina) is about to DIG IN THAT ASS (NO HOMO AGAIN)! And I will be more than likely tuning it once its put back together.

Here are some engine mechanical basics...

1. THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT!!! I applaud you for going with a larger engine but $5000? You got fucked. Hell, since you wanted to spend so much money, you should have went 3.5 AND SC!

2. FI > Nitrous. Period.

3. Turbo > SC. Period

4. Increased gauge pressure + airflow = MORE HP! I paid $2000 for the SC before I spent $5000 for the 3.5. Hell, YOU ONLY GAINED .3 liters! Was it worth it really? Apparently you dont think so since you cried like a bitch on that other site!

5. Boost > displacement in MOST CASES. You can build a 500HP 383 cubic inch Small-block Chevy. It will require a cam, good cylinder heads, high compression, good intake, etc. It will cost you an arm and a leg almost. You can take a 302 cubic inch Small-block FORD, get a $4000 turbo kit, and make over 500HP EASILY. Stock long block, MAYBE a cam swap. THATS IT! Which brings me to the final lesson of the day...

6. Boost + Airflow + Displacement = THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS. You dont need a huge cam. You dont need high compresssion. All you MIGHT need are decent flowing heads and a strong bottom end.

Class dismissed.

Oh yeah. One more thing. HONESTY IS ALWAYS THE BEST POLICY. Learn to tell the truth. The truth will set you free! Stop lying all your life...

PS...
Old 03-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Banned

same thing i was saying...he get all mad and shit and wanna talk shit to everyone....fuck him

Im not mad, I just do understand it when a man does female shit like what Manny just did. I mean but I guess this is his life so it means more to him than it does to me but when another man is so pressed to do research on another man just to expose him its kind of shows a lot about his character. But then again I have to remember than him and most of yall are young so its no surprise. Oh well keep it up cause im about to teach you the real lesson.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:25 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (11 members and 3 guests)
babyacura22 , 1sexyleo , ajcool2 , BanginGearz , cbr169 , CLS6SpeedNupe , FreSh AzImIZ , GOT5.0 , jaydubb , melvin2816 , zeppdogg

Would you guys like me to pop some more. This is about to get good!

and some for Lance

Last edited by babyacura22; 03-11-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jaydubb
Wow. Where did MY name come up in all of this?

Whew. You FINALLY beat me top end but yo ass cant see me in the 1/4 mile. Oh yeah... The car is NOT the same car you saw last year slim. I did give up props for beating me in the op-end race but you and I know that up to 120 (way more MPH than my car can run in the 1/4 mile) I rule your ass slim (NO HOMO)!

But at the end of the day, you spent 5000 dollars and had to do a FUCKING MOTOR SWAP to beat me! And you officially got chopped and screwed out of your money. Im still on the original engine that the car came with. 104000 miles at that! And I STILL have a bad MAF sensor. Im willing to bet that you wont do it again. I couple of things have been changed my nigga.

I dont talk shit with you cuz your ass is simple. Now I see that youre a liar. Most people on here have no problem telling what they have done to their car. We all SUPPOSED to be cool. But niggas like you come a dime a dozen.

Its cool though. Im still willing to school you though. I build engines. I built the fastest, STREET LEGAL, STOCK DISPLACEMENT and mostly stock T-Bird in MARYLAND! And I did the 5-speed conversion on it! And that SAME COMBINATION (less poorly machined short-block purchased out of North Carolina) is about to DIG IN THAT ASS (NO HOMO AGAIN)! And I will be more than likely tuning it once its put back together.

Here are some engine mechanical basics...

1. THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT!!! I applaud you for going with a larger engine but $5000? You got fucked. Hell, since you wanted to spend so much money, you should have went 3.5 AND SC!

2. FI > Nitrous. Period.

3. Turbo > SC. Period

4. Increased gauge pressure + airflow = MORE HP! I paid $2000 for the SC before I spent $5000 for the 3.5. Hell, YOU ONLY GAINED .3 liters! Was it worth it really? Apparently you dont think so since you cried like a bitch on that other site!

5. Boost > displacement in MOST CASES. You can build a 500HP 383 cubic inch Small-block Chevy. It will require a cam, good cylinder heads, high compression, good intake, etc. It will cost you an arm and a leg almost. You can take a 302 cubic inch Small-block FORD, get a $4000 turbo kit, and make over 500HP EASILY. Stock long block, MAYBE a cam swap. THATS IT! Which brings me to the final lesson of the day...

6. Boost + Airflow + Displacement = THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS. You dont need a huge cam. You dont need high compresssion. All you MIGHT need are decent flowing heads and a strong bottom end.

Class dismissed.

Oh yeah. One more thing. HONESTY IS ALWAYS THE BEST POLICY. Learn to tell the truth. The truth will set you free! Stop lying all your life...

PS...
All I read was the top and bottem of you story.

How the hell do you determine that you own me on the 1/4 but I can beat you on the top end from a top end high way race?????? when you first said this after I beat you I just ignored since it was clear that you was in shocked at what happend so I decided to be nice and just go allow with your theory.

I didnt lie to anyone, you people keep saying I have a MOTOR SWAP and I dont....... I HAVE A STROKER MOTOR.... So am I still lying? I never said I didnt have a 3.5, you guys just need to get your facts straight before you gossip..lol

All you need to do is remember what happend the last time I came out and know that if your car aint faster than what it was that night then you azz whopping is gonna be a lot worst cause is and in 2 weeks will be even more faster so come correct and save the excuses as to what I had to do to beat you and accept that I beat you...SHEEESH
Old 03-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Safety Car

Received 219 Likes on 168 Posts
Fuck this straight line bullshit. American Muscle always wins.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, straights don't prove a car no matter how fast or how great the driver is. ONLY ON THE 1320..

Besides ain't we all the same family? Fuck if who can beat who, we should be beating our own times.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Intermediate

daymn alot of drama in the DMV....
Old 03-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by JCharged
Fuck this straight line bullshit. American Muscle always wins.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, straights don't prove a car no matter how fast or how great the driver is. ONLY ON THE 1320..

Besides ain't we all the same family? Fuck if who can beat who, we should be beating our own times.
thats what im focused on .....the 1/4 only. i have to run a 13.31 this year to get that 5.5 gen auto record.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Banned

thats what im focused on .....the 1/4 only. i have to run a 13.31 this year to get that 5.5 gen auto record.
and you wont so give that dream up
Old 03-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Banned

and this is the only one i remember. u barely won. and u was right there with me when i launched....so it took u a whole 1/4 to walk me by a fender and win by a tag....?????

fail............
EXCUSES...... I have beaten you on the street to how funny you conviniently forgot but no biggie...
Old 03-11-2009, 05:57 PM
RIP MxOJuic