Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 09:37 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TRINI-2-DE-BONE
Don't make yourself a fucking ass
And Mo shut the hell up talking about dam. And no one ain't space me out or whatever

Trini....

Its only a loss.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:40 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
Originally Posted by JCharged
All good. You win some, you lose some. Trini I just got your contact bro. I'll hit you up soon when I can.

In other news, my fam just picked up a G35x. I love that shit.
^^^ I hate those things. The have the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in.

Trini if you are lowered then u may need to upgrade your struts, your gonna need some stiff springs and struts to make sure the car doesnt lift up too much when accelrating. Same thing with the mounts. You need some stiffer mounts to keep the engine from lifting up which causes wheel hop
Old 02-20-2009, 09:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by L's TL
^^^ I hate those things. The have the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in.

Trini if you are lowered then u may need to upgrade your struts, your gonna need some stiff springs and struts to make sure the car doesnt lift up too much when accelrating. Same thing with the mounts. You need some stiffer mounts to keep the engine from lifting up which causes wheel hop
Curtis doesnt have any of that and he does just fine. What he needs to do is invest in some expensive/better tires. I have seen the cheap tires he has on his car.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:58 AM
Im a Maverick!

Dang trini I was just repeatin what someone other person said. Dont worry you can still beat my maxima.

Maybe you all should do a roll from 60 I dont know any car that wheel hops @ 60!!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 09:58 AM
Im a Maverick!

True seats are trash. But i wanna put em in my 4thgen!
Old 02-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by CLS6SpeedNupe
Curtis doesnt have any of that and he does just fine. What he needs to do is invest in some expensive/better tires. I have seen the cheap tires he has on his car.
curtis doesnt have what trini has, I dont even see how you can make that comparison. Also last I checked you had all that shit I just mentioned. i.e better suspension and the mounts. For trini to be making the most power out of anyone he needs to be able to put it down correctly. Otherwise its pointless.

Bottom line is wheel hop comes from bad motor mounts and a shitty suspension. Tires are only a very small part of the equation. You could Superhead tires but if your mounts and suspension is fucked your gona be hopping all over the road.

Now if you do eleminate the wheel hop but still have shitty tires you'll just sit in one place and spin wheels for days. Sounds like he needs to upgrade it all.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by GOT5.0
True seats are trash. But i wanna put em in my 4thgen!
They do look nice tho
Old 02-20-2009, 11:12 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GOT5.0
Dang trini I was just repeatin what someone other person said. Dont worry you can still beat my maxima.

Maybe you all should do a roll from 60 I dont know any car that wheel hops @ 60!!!!
Lolol it's cool Paul did say my mounts are bad but he said he patch it up. He put some fillings in to hold out.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:27 AM
Banned

curtis doesnt have what trini has, I dont even see how you can make that comparison. Also last I checked you had all that shit I just mentioned. i.e better suspension and the mounts. For trini to be making the most power out of anyone he needs to be able to put it down correctly. Otherwise its pointless.

Bottom line is wheel hop comes from bad motor mounts and a shitty suspension. Tires are only a very small part of the equation. You could Superhead tires but if your mounts and suspension is fucked your gona be hopping all over the road.

Now if you do eleminate the wheel hop but still have shitty tires you'll just sit in one place and spin wheels for days. Sounds like he needs to upgrade it all.

doesnt matter what Curtis doesnt have. Its all in the tires. Trini has never been able to properly launch his car since I have known him. In the past in races i seen he had horrible launching but still won cause on top side all his power made up for it. I noticed that the first night he was Racing JP and Jon 2 years ago. Not talking trash or anything trini, but its the truth. Even myself still had wheel hop after my suspension job. If the ground is cold like las night and your tires are not good as well as tire pressure is not right its gonna hop bad mounts or good. Thats the truth.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:36 AM
Suzuka Master

doesnt matter what Curtis doesnt have. Its all in the tires. Trini has never been able to properly launch his car since I have known him. In the past in races i seen he had horrible launching but still won cause on top side all his power made up for it. I noticed that the first night he was Racing JP and Jon 2 years ago. Not talking trash or anything trini, but its the truth. Even myself still had wheel hop after my suspension job. If the ground is cold like las night and your tires are not good as well as tire pressure is not right its gonna hop bad mounts or good. Thats the truth.
believe what you want but I knoe the facts. Do tires play a factor in wheel hop? yes but the large factor is suspension and motor mounts.

And what you talking bout it doesn't matter what Curtis doesnt have? Are you telling me more power does not mean more chance of wheel hop? I really hope not. Cause that would just be dumb.

Trini mounts have probably been done since the 1st day he put that blower on.

Im not sitting up here saying suspension and mounts will eleminate hop completely because it wont. But if he is hopping around as bad as I think he is then just throwing on better tires on it aint gona help. He needs to address the real issue of blown motor mounts and soft suspension

If you have blown mounts and a soft suspension the front end of the car will lift up much more than it would if you had that fixed thus causing the tires to not have as much weight on them, thus causing your car to hop. How is better tires gona help if his tires cant even get traction cause the front end of his car is lifting up????????

Last edited by EL19; 02-20-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Advanced

Lolol it's cool Paul did say my mounts are bad but he said he patch it up. He put some fillings in to hold out.
NEXT time u guys should do a 2nd or 3rd fear roll on, and if someone is still having wheel hop than I need to take my car to where u guys take your car
Old 02-20-2009, 12:33 PM
Instructor

Ok nice topic guys, hee heeee well first of all both u guys are right I would say because, I already know that my tires are trash cuz I didn't want to put tires on the car yet until I got to the 3rd stage of the car. Now the car in it's 3rd stage I will buy a good set of tires now. Oh and L's my passenger side mount is semi-broken I just checked it. Oh and JP if u don't mine may I have a rematch tonite pls SIR this time it will be just me and u I will not have a passenger cool thanks. Let be hit me up as usual. Bless
Old 02-20-2009, 12:33 PM

what did i miss? not that i care after partying with Neyo and other women....yeee digggggg?
mayne who parties w/neyo n especially ova racing n he talkin bout yea digg like dat sh%t is coo <----neyo & cls6speednupe at the club the end result ----->:theghey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hvI9kAUTKA
Old 02-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Banned

I been warned him a long time ago that he was gonna have problems launching that car but he didnt want to listen.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Instructor

Can someone pls go to TMZ web site and post the pic of chris brown ex pls
Old 02-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MAX-PAGNE
mayne who parties w/neyo n especially ova racing n he talkin bout yea digg like dat sh%t is coo <----neyo & cls6speednupe at the club the end result ----->:theghey:

I will party with Neo over sitting out in the cold racing ANY NIGHT. Im all about the women this racing shit was cool when I was younger 5 years ago but im all grown up now so it doesnt hold my attention as much as it does to others around here. Just my YEEE DIIIG?
Old 02-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Intermediate

Wooooowwww!!! Seems we may be leaving some of the story out!! We did 3 runs, 1st was from 1st gear and yes he did spin and i put about 3 cars on him. 2nd run was from 2nd gear and i pulled 2 cars and let off. 3rd was the race that i could tell what was going on We lined up from a 2nd gear roll, i beeped 3 times but on the second beep trini took off. I quickly caught him and won by 3 or more cars. But tires, spinning, or wheel hopping DEFINITELY was not your issue. When i got about a car infront i rolled my window down to hear if you were on it. And what i heard was not tire spinning... It was clutch slipping. I know you have a good amount of WHP, but not enough to be breaking tires loose @ 100mph. Definitely a clutch issue, you might want to get that checked before racing again!! Ill give you your rematch when, you get squared away, i personally wouldnt race with the clutch acting that way if i were you, but your welcome to run the 4thgen Max. I think it would be a better match for you right now!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by abuckfifd
Wooooowwww!!! Seems we may be leaving some of the story out!! We did 3 runs, 1st was from 1st gear and yes he did spin and i put about 3 cars on him. 2nd run was from 2nd gear and i pulled 2 cars and let off. 3rd was the race that i could tell what was going on We lined up from a 2nd gear roll, i beeped 3 times but on the second beep trini took off. I quickly caught him and won by 3 or more cars. But tires, spinning, or wheel hopping DEFINITELY was not your issue. When i got about a car infront i rolled my window down to hear if you were on it. And what i heard was not tire spinning... It was clutch slipping. I know you have a good amount of WHP, but not enough to be breaking tires loose @ 100mph. Definitely a clutch issue, you might want to get that checked before racing again!! Ill give you your rematch when, you get squared away, i personally wouldnt race with the clutch acting that way if i were you, but your welcome to run the 4thgen Max. I think it would be a better match for you right now!

I have been waiting for this response all day.

Sheesh.. J say it aint so? Trini took the jump on you and you still walked him down and beat him by 3 or more uncountable cars??? Wowzers.... say it aint so

Now im going to eat some rice and stew and take my mid day nap. By the time I get back I hope some more of the truth comes out.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Instructor

Yeah I know tjat clutch issue is still there. It's too much power for it to handle trust I know all that's going on. And suck yuhself I don't do mercy races. Blue max is fine bud
Old 02-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Banned

Yeah I know tjat clutch issue is still there. It's too much power for it to handle trust I know all that's going on. And suck yuhself I don't do mercy races. Blue max is fine bud
It has nothing to do with too much power. I make almost as much TQ as you make with your charger and im running a stock clutch in mines and it never slips. Curtis also runs the stock clutch and on the bottle make way more TQ and HP than both of us and doesnt have issue. Its your clutch, its just not good plain and simple. Keep in mind that you were having slipping issues with it before you even put the super charger back on. You need to get rid of that clucth and get a Clutch masters clucth or a regular factory cluch cause that Spec stuff isnt good on our cars. Matter of fact there was a guy who was running a turbo kit on his CL making like 400 something HP on the stock clutch with no problem.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:30 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MAX-PAGNE

........... who is this
Old 02-20-2009, 08:32 PM
Queen of Maximas

Can someone pls go to TMZ web site and post the pic of chris brown ex pls
Old 02-20-2009, 11:31 PM
Intermediate

just messing wit u man. your cars quick. but ge it running correctly first b4 u cause another prblem
Old 02-21-2009, 06:13 AM
Sleeper

COOL HERE'S THE DEAL. I am down tonite to me and curtis, we just spoke Mo I need you there to rep too. The guy who said he was driving jp's car, I need your help, read along ok for all the people who say they don't overstand what I be saying I will put it plain and simple. JP I want both your cars tonight ( bule MAX and G37) I dont have to work tomorrow curtis will be there too, Mo too am sure to rep the J's. So now you know why I need your help I need both cars out there. MaxOn Juice, manny you too.
Dont you worry Trini, we will run and after that you will NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER Call me out again!
Old 02-21-2009, 03:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MaxOnJuice
Dont you worry Trini, we will run and after that you will NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER Call me out again!
Ouch
Old 02-21-2009, 05:03 PM
hondaman/hondatacuminsoon

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
getting ready for killzone 2
Old 02-21-2009, 06:30 PM
Advanced

DAAAAAAAM!!!!!!! you got me scared Kevin
Old 02-21-2009, 08:39 PM

heeeeey trini...still selling the EMU?
Old 02-22-2009, 12:08 PM
Banned

I love the rain. Washed off all the salt from weeks ago of me being too lazy to wash my car
Old 02-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
Thing about this that I been saying is that she wears so much make up that who is to say that half of this horrible that she looks isnt her everyday norm without make up?
Old 02-22-2009, 04:12 PM

IMO, that shit looks fake..Not sayin it isnt here but she had to add some extra makeup here and there to make it look worse. Like look over each eye, looks like 2 horns,WTF?! how do you manage to do that with a slap/punch?
Old 02-22-2009, 07:35 PM
Liquid

^^ Her nose and lip is swollen in the photo, if you can choke someone until they pass out then you can pretty much beat em up that bad to. When I got robbed a couple years ago. I was choked until I almost passed out, and that was after the two guys punched me in my head and face like 50 times when we were wrestling for the gun. So her injuries are very possible.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:01 AM
Sleeper

Originally Posted by cbr169
DAAAAAAAM!!!!!!! you got me scared Kevin
No need to be scared I'm not picking on anyone, just replying to a call out. I know Trini's ride is fast, but you just cant let someone talk trash and let it pass without responding. By the way cbr169 that was a nice old school tactic trying to bait me in to run you I'm not calling you out but I'm not scared to run anybody there can only be one of two outcomes either I lose or I win no in between bullshit like my car not running right, my boost controller is broke, my bottle is pressure low, "if you bring your car to the show then it is ready to go" Do you catch my flow? No Excuses that's how I roll I will either be the King for the night or A damn Jack on a comeback!
Old 02-23-2009, 08:28 AM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Wow....

http://www.mygtr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1325
Old 02-23-2009, 08:31 AM
Suzuka Master

Old 02-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Safety Car

Received 219 Likes on 168 Posts
^ lmao.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by Ghostmax301
IMO, that shit looks fake..Not sayin it isnt here but she had to add some extra makeup here and there to make it look worse. Like look over each eye, looks like 2 horns,WTF?! how do you manage to do that with a slap/punch?
i think one is real only bc the lapd was mad and they are investigating who leaked this photo.

i think someone took a pic with their camera phone bc the pic is kinda bright and theres a glare
Old 02-23-2009, 10:18 AM
Queen of Maximas

No need to be scared I'm not picking on anyone, just replying to a call out. I know Trini's ride is fast, but you just cant let someone talk trash and let it pass without responding. By the way cbr169 that was a nice old school tactic trying to bait me in to run you I'm not calling you out but I'm not scared to run anybody there can only be one of two outcomes either I lose or I win no in between bullshit like my car not running right, my boost controller is broke, my bottle is pressure low, "if you bring your car to the show then it is ready to go" Do you catch my flow? No Excuses that's how I roll I will either be the King for the night or A damn Jack on a comeback!
stop tryna rhyme!!!

good seeing u saturday....my car feels fucking GOOD!!! but i havent hit it hard yet!!
Old 02-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by l's tl
lmao....
Old 02-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Queen of Maximas

Just in case ya'll didn't know....

Some of us bowl on Wednesdays now @ crofton bowling center. It's $10 and bowl all you want from 10-12. That includes shoes...
They have a bar and i think its good if ya'll do go cuz u dont have to worry about standing out in the cold and after bowling is done ya'll can do ya'll top end run on 50!! But i think 50 is kinda hot right now....since a speeding acura mdx ran into the back of a car and killed 3 ppl on 50 sunday morning

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214