Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 11:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thought you were gonna say installing w7's in Australian cars.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by DrewQ35
Hes not doing anything...he just said that to make him feel good. You know his real job is to pick up trash on Tuesdays and Fridays.
first off, i pick you momz up on wednesdays the thursdays... 2nd off....

i cant hear you, your hating from tooo far below me....
Old 09-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Banned

Sounds like I missed a lot last night, seems that when I dont come out all the action happens but when I do nothing really happens. Sorry that I couldnt jump when you all say jump and come out when everyone wants to "call me out" but I work 11 hours a day mon-wed so believe it or not when I get off on weds there are other things I rather do. Take it or leave it. And for the last time can someone please please tell Jason to quit trying to get a rematch cause its not going to happen. He talked shit the first time and I turned around and beat him not once but twice in a perfect race in which he even put light weight wheels on his car before he came out so I see no need to race him again. He says his OB2 sensors were bad but thats not my fault, my cars ECU was and is still pulling timing and fuel and I knew that before I raced him but still raced him. He had been quiet since the night I beat him up until now but it isnt going to work. Im stickin to my word and will NEVER race the 4th gen again no matter how much trash he talks cause at the end of the day I still won and he lost. All him AND everyone else who was supposedly calling me out last night was doing is trying to guage a street race off 1/4 times which is exactly what he did the first time he lost. Nobody was calling me out last week when I was there or the week before or the one before that till I ran bad times sunday but its cool with me.

Record
Me 2 --- JP 0

Thats all I have to say, keep talking if you want but those numbers aint gonna change. Oh and I will race the 12 second 5th Gen when I get my car right, never said I wouldnt nor am I scared because all that car has over my car is being lighter by probally 300 to 400lbs.. surely doesnt have more power than mines.

Signed The Commish...
Old 09-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by CLS6SpeedNupe
Sounds like I missed a lot last night, seems that when I dont come out all the action happens but when I do nothing really happens. Sorry that I couldnt jump when you all say jump and come out when everyone wants to "call me out" but I work 11 hours a day mon-wed so believe it or not when I get off on weds there are other things I rather do. Take it or leave it. And for the last time can someone please please tell Jason to quit trying to get a rematch cause its not going to happen. He talked shit the first time and I turned around and beat him not once but twice in a perfect race in which he even put light weight wheels on his car before he came out so I see no need to race him again. He says his OB2 sensors were bad but thats not my fault, my cars ECU was and is still pulling timing and fuel and I knew that before I raced him but still raced him. He had been quiet since the night I beat him up until now but it isnt going to work. Im stickin to my word and will NEVER race the 4th gen again no matter how much trash he talks cause at the end of the day I still won and he lost. All him AND everyone else who was supposedly calling me out last night was doing is trying to guage a street race off 1/4 times which is exactly what he did the first time he lost. Nobody was calling me out last week when I was there or the week before or the one before that till I ran bad times sunday but its cool with me.

Record
Me 2 --- JP 0

Thats all I have to say, keep talking if you want but those numbers aint gonna change. Oh and I will race the 12 second 5th Gen when I get my car right, never said I wouldnt nor am I scared because all that car has over my car is being lighter by probally 300 to 400lbs.. surely doesnt have more power than mines.

Signed The Commish...

Ummm is it me...or are you really becoming ignorant now.
Do you know how many rematches people have had between cars...i guess you are too good for it.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:12 PM

Record
Me 2 --- JP 0

Signed The Commish...
so your car is heavier that a 4dr family sedan....i say you take on manny first...
Old 09-11-2008, 01:26 PM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

Originally Posted by DrewQ35
Ummm is it me...or are you really becoming ignorant now.
Do you know how many rematches people have had between cars...i guess you are too good for it.
....And the SAGA continues, it was only a matter of time before it got interesting again...lol
Old 09-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Im a Maverick!

All im sayin is thats TRUE BITCHASSNESS to brag about beatin someone who had 3 people in their car when you have 2.

Long story short for those who couldnt see the slow action.
The 3.5 swap Legend, a 2door legend modded, and myself in Marvin lined up on 50. 3 beeps we were out. The 4door and I left the 2door badly. Me and the legend were neck and neck till 115 then the legend oulled a car and half on me and stayed there. We didnt not however run it all the way out.(Im sorry if im runnin even if im a head im going to keep going just to see how far I could kick your ass)

I offereD 4 A 0NE ON ONE REMATCH, BUT YOU WERE SPEECHLESS

But dont get out bragging like you did somthin here....

Lets see you have a 3.5 vs my 3.0 you have Vtec I have no VI, You have 85k I have 205k... Im not sayin my shit the fastest but it proves to be badass everytime I push it..

And also I walked down the Richard Is300 and Stefons 4thgen on 50 on top end with my 3 people.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Gregory_20706
....And the SAGA continues, it was only a matter of time before it got interesting again...lol

Nah no more comments coming out of me anymore. its waist of my time and i cant get those seconds back. In matter of fact I dont even think I want to run moe anymore, so I pass on that.
I will just take my 13sec car with its 14sec driver and just have fun with my G35, the track, and I.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by McDubbin
so your car is heavier that a 4dr family sedan....i say you take on manny first...
That would be of interest
Old 09-11-2008, 02:12 PM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

Originally Posted by GOT5.0
All im sayin is thats TRUE BITCHASSNESS to brag about beatin someone who had 3 people in their car when you have 2.

Long story short for those who couldnt see the slow action.
The 3.5 swap Legend, a 2door legend modded, and myself in Marvin lined up on 50. 3 beeps we were out. The 4door and I left the 2door badly. Me and the legend were neck and neck till 115 then the legend oulled a car and half on me and stayed there. We didnt not however run it all the way out.(Im sorry if im runnin even if im a head im going to keep going just to see how far I could kick your ass)

I offereD 4 A 0NE ON ONE REMATCH, BUT YOU WERE SPEECHLESS

But dont get out bragging like you did somthin here....

Lets see you have a 3.5 vs my 3.0 you have Vtec I have no VI, You have 85k I have 205k... Im not sayin my shit the fastest but it proves to be badass everytime I push it..

And also I walked down the Richard Is300 and Stefons 4thgen on 50 on top end with my 3 people.

Wholetime though U was arguing with the passenger more than U were the driver of the car...U really let them (really the passenger) get U bent outta shape...if U know it wasnt a fare race (which it wasnt) U shouldnt sweat it. However I will say this...U did decide to line up with them so once U lined up that is signing on the dotted line that U will agree and accept whateva the outcome of the race is. Then again He should have allowed a fare one since it was a lop-sided run. But we all know why he didnt give U a fare race(cause he knows he woulda loss)...so U shouldn't be bent outta shape.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Advanced

Old 09-11-2008, 02:16 PM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

If someone told me they would race me and give me a head start (or any other lop-sided condition) they can't get mad or bent outta shape if I beat them and try to take away my win or degrade the win because it wasnt a balanced race for some reason...because if I lose the race after i was given a head start the winner is gonna brag about it so why cant i brag if I win.
So I saw agree with both sides of the spectrum ...but he was in the wrong for being so extra about the win but not given a "fair" re-match.

DAMN I am bored is time for me to get off work yet...lol
Old 09-11-2008, 02:21 PM
4th Gear

: joust::racing :: rocket::tonguefaw
Old 09-11-2008, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by datdude3.5
: joust::racing :: rocket::tonguefaw
lol.... you are as animated in real life as you this post...^^^^^^^
Old 09-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
that old ass 3.5 doesnt have vtec steve...v6's didnt get vtec until like 99
Old 09-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Intermediate

Record
Me 2 --- JP 0

Signed The Commish...
Yall should have heard him on the phone!!lol, "I dont want to run the 4thgen anymore Booohooohoooo!!!"
Old 09-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by Gregory_20706
Wholetime though U was arguing with the passenger more than U were the driver of the car...U really let them (really the passenger) get U bent outta shape...if U know it wasnt a fare race (which it wasnt) U shouldnt sweat it. However I will say this...U did decide to line up with them so once U lined up that is signing on the dotted line that U will agree and accept whateva the outcome of the race is. Then again He should have allowed a fare one since it was a lop-sided run. But we all know why he didnt give U a fare race(cause he knows he woulda loss)...so U shouldn't be bent outta shape.
You got a point, but this is way bigger than just the 3.5 legend race. This stems from the long battle between 4thgens and there whole crew. The passenger is as he says(the mouthpiece) so thats why I was rapin to him. Point blank this is the first time they get to say they won somthin cauze my SHO and my 4thgen beat the brakes off ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL of them joints wit ease.. I aint tripin in the end thats my daily and they gotta wake up every day to a 14.9ish 15.2 ish car I however can pick and choose ya dig.

I only ran cause I wanted to c how bad this enormously hyped 3.5 would beat me on top end. I would not have gloated beating him with three occupants though. But, I understand wins dont come easily or very often for that matter with them. SO HERE MERRY CHRISTMAS STEV.0 100 MILLION, THE SLOW POKES 1..
Old 09-11-2008, 06:26 PM
OG

not to instigate anything, but chris and b-kinda got in there feelings.. i kno its all in fun but its only fair yall kinda gang'd up on him, like you were defending one-another...lol...

see yall 2-nite..
we werent ganging up he just be sayn lil slick stuff all the time. not everything he has said made it online. its all hood tho no beef and i aint n my feelns.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:49 PM
OG

I think I need to buy a silver car. Somethin about them gives you big E-THUG points. You get all gangsta wit the typin. It doesnt really help in person tho. I must admit i feel so hood sittin at my computer listening to 50 Cent's Get Rich Or Die Tryin! what up blood? WHAT!? what up cuz? WHAT!? what up E THUGS? What!?
Old 09-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Banned

^^^ Yet neither one of you have anything that can fuck with my silver car... E Thug that champs.....
Old 09-11-2008, 10:00 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
LMAO I guess I am an E-thug too
Old 09-12-2008, 08:44 AM

^^^ Yet neither one of you have anything that can fuck with my silver car... E Thug that champs.....
I DO....
Old 09-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Advanced

man u guys with those silver cars r straight thugs, MAN u guys should get the same tatoo 2PAC had THUG LIFE across yall forehead and that would be straigh gangsta
Old 09-12-2008, 11:23 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Originally Posted by cbr169
man u guys with those silver cars r straight thugs, MAN u guys should get the same tatoo 2PAC had THUG LIFE across yall forehead and that would be straigh gangsta

but some are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1rGtt9K_LM

Old 09-12-2008, 01:39 PM
RIP MxOJuic

So what are the plans for tonight fellas? It looks like it might rain
Old 09-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by babyacura22
So what are the plans for tonight fellas? It looks like it might rain
im GUNNED up...

GUNNED up = Bunned up
Old 09-12-2008, 01:48 PM

Rain FTL
Old 09-12-2008, 01:49 PM
RIP MxOJuic

CLS6SPEEDNUPE tonight:
Old 09-12-2008, 01:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by babyacura22
CLS6SPEEDNUPE tonight:
naw more like me cooking dinner, then watching movies down in my theather room till we fall asleep.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:10 PM

naw more like me cooking dinner, then watching movies down in my theather room till we fall asleep.
your moms gonna wake her up and escort her out...lol
Old 09-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Banned

your moms gonna wake her up and escort her out...lol
yea I wish, this particular females likes to always try to spend the night on fridays so she can wake up and try to occupy my saturdays. I will give it to her, she is smart. The first time she tried it I had to hit her with the... "hey I got to roll to the gym at 5:30am to meet my personal trainer
Old 09-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Banned

What the hell is going on.

My house keeper just came by to pick up her check. She pulled up in a BMW 750LI when every other time she comes to clean she is driving a fairly new Honda Accord.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Intermediate

What the hell is going on.

My house keeper just came by to pick up her check. She pulled up in a BMW 750LI when every other time she comes to clean she is driving a fairly new Honda Accord.
Now she has a car that can beat you too
Old 09-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by abuckfifd
Now she has a car that can beat you too
True
Old 09-12-2008, 03:57 PM
Banned

anyone wants one of these for $145 shipped?

http://www.goprocamera.com/index5.htm

im ordering one so i can record all you fast cars when you fly pass me

Last edited by CLS6SpeedNupe; 09-12-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Three Wheelin'

man a lot of shit gets tossed around in this thread...Nupe...i met your boy EDDIE and seems like when he's done with that 3.7 you might not be talking as much...plus inspiretl is on your ass i know that...so wassup wit yall maryland fools...when am i gonna get an invite to burn niggies on the road...holla at me babyacura22...still waiting for that number ima spread it through the slums...sike im f'n wit ya...

oh and as for that camera...you should just get one of the suction cup camera mounts and use the camera you already have if you have one... theres a cool adjustable one...i'll see if i can find it.

Last edited by AcUrAge703; 09-12-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Three Wheelin'

fucking took a minute to find this shit...but here it is...have seen this in use and its pretty cool...works well..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KFRSG4
Old 09-12-2008, 08:51 PM

can i join in the convo of acuruhs?!
Old 09-12-2008, 09:00 PM

weekend battles?
Old 09-13-2008, 12:13 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Originally Posted by Ghostmax301
can i join in the convo of Acura?!
(fixed )

Welcome to my Thread :gheywave: Ghostmax301 aka Aaron! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy another Maxima!

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214