Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Queen of Maximas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Themajesticking
Gotta see this
i refuse to let any bubble beat me....vic, imp, caprice....i even ran a maruader on a bad maf and beat him by 2 cars. unless it was the SC vic at the track running 12's.

i believe it was the same caprice that was at the track last year. some dude name donte
Old 09-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
i refuse to let any bubble beat me....vic, imp, caprice....i even ran a maruader on a bad maf and beat him by 2 cars. unless it was the SC vic at the track running 12's.

i believe it was the same caprice that was at the track last year. some dude name donte

You will be surprised. Thats all im sayin. I know the car......................................

14.2@90 doesnt seem right either. 4thgen run 94,95 @14.8's... He must have had a 1.2 60ft.....
Old 09-05-2008, 05:39 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts
Originally Posted by GOT5.0
You will be surprised. Thats all im sayin. I know the car......................................

14.2@90 doesnt seem right either. 4thgen run 94,95 @14.8's... He must have had a 1.2 60ft.....
yea i was thinkin 14.3 @90mph sounded weird as shit. But anyway you see it she should win.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:07 AM
Im a Maverick!

Got to have an extended test drive with a Bimmer by default yesterday.
I needed some extra cash to buy a tire for Marvin so my man needed his brakes done. Dealer=345 STEV.0=150 AND that was a rape.

I though he was just gonna drop off the car and come get it when I was done. He decided to let me keep it over night.

Naturally,

I hadnt driven a BMW in a ling time and had to find out what all the hype is about. Yes, they are the ultimate driving Machine. Weird I had the suck model (535) and was still impressed. The power curve is serious it doesnt let go until redline each shift is right back on the money in the powerband as well. Too bad 135 gov for the loss and no posi rear, but handling was impecable it felt as if I were going a good 75... Now, time to test M3 sedan and M6, M5 2
Old 09-05-2008, 09:42 AM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

Got to have an extended test drive with a Bimmer by default yesterday.
I needed some extra cash to buy a tire for Marvin so my man needed his brakes done. Dealer=345 STEV.0=150 AND that was a rape.

I though he was just gonna drop off the car and come get it when I was done. He decided to let me keep it over night.

Naturally,

I hadnt driven a BMW in a ling time and had to find out what all the hype is about. Yes, they are the ultimate driving Machine. Weird I had the suck model (535) and was still impressed. The power curve is serious it doesnt let go until redline each shift is right back on the money in the powerband as well. Too bad 135 gov for the loss and no posi rear, but handling was impecable it felt as if I were going a good 75... Now, time to test M3 sedan and M6, M5 2
I dont think u can still call the 535 a suck model considering the fact that it still is TURBOED **clearing my throat** excuse me I mean TWIN TURBOED...lol...and has the same anount of Torque as it does horsepower which is a not amzing but still a POTENT 300. Now the 525...now thats a suck model...although I dont like the look of the 5 series but I would love to have a 300 horsepower/lbs.ft car that handles like a frickin go-kart...LOL...just my even though no one ask for it...LMAO
Old 09-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Suzuka Master

Was it a new 535? Cause if so then yea um that hsit is fast but if its an old jont he can call it a suck model
Old 09-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Suzuka Master

error on my part. Dont see any 535 suck model nor old jont
Old 09-05-2008, 10:17 AM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

Originally Posted by L's TL
error on my part. Dont see any 535 suck model nor old jont
yeah I was sure bout to let u know that there is no such thing as an old 535 maybe a 530 or 525.......but way to correct urself
Old 09-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Suzuka Master

^^^yea thats hwo u know ive known u for a min cause I already "sensed" u were on top of that one (no homo)
Old 09-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Im a Maverick!

My bad shame on me. 2003 530=suck joint

But I did fake at school with teh angel eyes FTW,
Old 09-05-2008, 02:06 PM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

My bad shame on me. 2003 530=suck joint

But I did fake at school with teh angel eyes FTW,

Angel Eyes on BMW
Angel Eyes on Any other Vehicle/Aftermarket Angeleyes:tomat
RICE Mobile
Old 09-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by Gregory_20706
Angel Eyes on BMW
Angel Eyes on Any other Vehicle/Aftermarket Angeleyes:tomat
RICE Mobile
well i guess im :t omato:
Old 09-05-2008, 04:20 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by cbr169
Hi friend of Troy, come on out tonight, I got a few CL's u can race, If u use to go to V street and Metro then I might know ur face, I use to drive a (yellow twin turbo RX7 that was VERY well known and a Black Conquest Turbo) So come on out
Yes, I think I remember you now, I was the one with the black twin turbo supra If you recall that!
Old 09-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by CLS6SpeedNupe
The only bitchassnesss as of this weekend is this dude above posting on Troy's screen name throwing challenges but he will be delt wit soon enough. Oh and hopefully Troy is getting his first ever I seen done twin turbo or even a single turbo done or else nothing he will pull out will be any surprise to be since is not NOS and Supercharged.

Who are you? You must be this guy named MOE are you? Yes troy told me about you. He said all you do is run your mouth, and I guess he was right. You dont even know me dude so you can kick rocks! Your not even worth racing, I'll take my chances wit the guy from asian imports! From what I hear you only run low 14's in the 1/4 mile, I dont know if thats true are not, but talk to me when you can break 13 flat! I have alot of stuff done to my car and you would just be a waste of gas. Like I said before I'll take my chances wit Mr. Asian Imports, atleast he sounds like a mature adult! And if you trying to figure out what I have I'll tell you! Intake, headers, exhaust, flywheel, clutch, throttle body spacer, cams and a tune! I refuse to go forced induction. Im pushing for all motor, I do have a second car That you can race too if you want and thats a turbo RX-7 which im about to sell for a white NSX!
Old 09-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
Who are you? You must be this guy named MOE are you? Yes troy told me about you. He said all you do is run your mouth, and I guess he was right. You dont even know me dude so you can kick rocks! Your not even worth racing, I'll take my chances wit the guy from asian imports! From what I hear you only run low 14's in the 1/4 mile, I dont know if thats true are not, but talk to me when you can break 13 flat! I have alot of stuff done to my car and you would just be a waste of gas. Like I said before I'll take my chances wit Mr. Asian Imports, atleast he sounds like a mature adult! And if you trying to figure out what I have I'll tell you! Intake, headers, exhaust, flywheel, clutch, throttle body spacer, cams and a tune! I refuse to go forced induction. Im pushing for all motor, I do have a second car That you can race too if you want and thats a turbo RX-7 which im about to sell for a white NSX!
O ok, like I said you can run me or Curtis when you decide to stop running your mouth on here and come out. We were both out the other night and put out the Challenge for you to show but neither you or your boy did. Oh by the way all the shit you said you have is nothing to me or curtis. Stop running your mouth and show. Matter of fact, tell me where you are and im sure me and Curtis should be able to take a trip out there and see you. Oh and you can tell Troy that whatever he is doing wont help the fact that he still cant drive and is slower than the previous owner of his car making such a nice car look horrible when he drives it.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
Yes, I think I remember you now, I was the one with the black twin turbo supra If you recall that!
I remember 2 supra's, a black one with 2 red stripes I spanked at metro and a fast as hell black one at capital I raced and lost too by an asian guy back in 1995-96, we where both running low 12's and we raced for $$$
Old 09-06-2008, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo

Yeah I remember...that thing was fast.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:19 AM
OG

This isnt chris this is his boy from youdontknowwhere md. I see that there has been a lot of shit talking on here about my boy. He has been going thru some things with all the hate he is getting cuz he shows up with b. All the lil side comments and disrespect that niccaz is thrown out there tryna holla behind his back. Damn I thought yall was a family out there. I also see folks been talkin bout his driving skillz. Well I have a thousand horsepower VQ3.5 max that will punish anybody round here. I let him mush dat joint all the time. He is a damn good driver! Some of you may have seen it. Its black on twink deuces. Intake headers full exhaust a program and a supercharged twin turbo! And you drivn mommies automatic crossfire your first on the list. followed by all the others that feel the need to talk shit. and yes ima let steve n jp drive that joint too. Yeah I know them from way back n the day. I used to drive a crypton omega green blue sho that ran tens when i got rid of it. Im sure yall remember me from parsons. to that driver of the infiniti slow 35 oops g 35 you runnin round lookin like a bobble head wit the eyes of a .
dont be talkin shit bout my boy! Im out! FTW!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 12:03 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Old 09-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by EryBdyHtzChris
This isnt chris this is his boy from youdontknowwhere md. I see that there has been a lot of shit talking on here about my boy. He has been going thru some things with all the hate he is getting cuz he shows up with b. All the lil side comments and disrespect that niccaz is thrown out there tryna holla behind his back. Damn I thought yall was a family out there. I also see folks been talkin bout his driving skillz. Well I have a thousand horsepower VQ3.5 max that will punish anybody round here. I let him mush dat joint all the time. He is a damn good driver! Some of you may have seen it. Its black on twink deuces. Intake headers full exhaust a program and a supercharged twin turbo! And you drivn mommies automatic crossfire your first on the list. followed by all the others that feel the need to talk shit. and yes ima let steve n jp drive that joint too. Yeah I know them from way back n the day. I used to drive a crypton omega green blue sho that ran tens when i got rid of it. Im sure yall remember me from parsons. to that driver of the infiniti slow 35 oops g 35 you runnin round lookin like a bobble head wit the eyes of a .
What is this???? did I miss something????
Old 09-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by babyacura22

Ummm who is this clown?
B...whos your gay friend?
I dont know who you are but no one has a problem with chris and B...no one cares..
B...i think you can say that we make fun of everyone with the a bf or gf..so that mean, jp, john, dnene, and manny get made fun of...even aaron also...I didnt know people get sensitive and than they need to have someone else step up for them. Anyways...who ever you are...your gay, your daddy was gay, and grand daddy was gay also...LMAO...
Old 09-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by CLS6SpeedNupe
What is this???? did I miss something????
I think i missed somthing also...
Old 09-06-2008, 01:17 PM
Im a Maverick!

Hhah WTF, That pic was funny as a muthascuka..
Old 09-06-2008, 01:25 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Originally Posted by DrewQ35
Ummm who is this clown?
B...whos your gay friend?
I dont know who you are but no one has a problem with chris and B...no one cares..
B...i think you can say that we make fun of everyone with the a bf or gf..so that mean, jp, john, dnene, and manny get made fun of...even aaron also...I didnt know people get sensitive and than they need to have someone else step up for them. Anyways...who ever you are...your gay, your daddy was gay, and grand daddy was gay also...LMAO...

IDK figure it out Roger.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:35 PM
OG

Look Everyone Its Roger!
Old 09-06-2008, 01:42 PM
Im a Maverick!

IDK figure it out Roger.
Whi is Roger. Im @ work cant view the pics?
Old 09-06-2008, 01:44 PM
OG

Its drew!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Im a Maverick!

Its drew!!!!!!
lol, too bad drew WONT COME BACK ON IT!(no homo)
Old 09-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Banned

Losers...

Im about to go get some work done to SILVester.... see those of you going to MIR tomorrow later
Old 09-06-2008, 03:41 PM
hondaman/hondatacuminsoon

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thats how the eys look whe vtec kicks in
Old 09-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Advanced

I'll see ur thousand Horsepower against my 270hp 3.0 street tire to street tire
Old 09-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Queen of Maximas

Look Everyone Its Roger!
lmao!!
Old 09-06-2008, 07:55 PM
Queen of Maximas

lmao....i dont think the fastest 3.5 max even have a thousand hp....lol
Old 09-07-2008, 09:09 PM

its funny i kno a dude wit 22's on a max, and its black, but i didnt kno if he knew or knows chris...lol....

and i agree, everyone gets joaned on..lol.. i never figure chris was really in his feelings about what people say, and ESPECIALLY NOT ABOUT WHAT HTEY SAY ABOUT B...lol....

i mean the pic's made up for the long ass paragraph no-one gives a shit about but still.....i think if b and chris wanna say something they would have spit it out already....

i would like to kno where this derived from tho...
Old 09-08-2008, 05:49 AM
Im a Maverick!

Well, the track was a graeat experience. For some better than others. Funny I dont recall any cls or tls present so I could WHoop that trick. Oh I forgot there was one 1.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:00 AM
Im a Maverick!

Can anyone convert euros for me how much in american dollars is 908 euros. I want to go to AMG training...
Old 09-08-2008, 08:25 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Thanks to everyone for coming out and showing support to CBR169, abuckfifd, vqmonster, CLS6speednupe, GOT 5.0 and Maxonjuice :gheywave: Congrats to CBR169 for winning !!! I'll post some pics up later but for those that have a myspace and are my friend they are already posted
Old 09-08-2008, 08:26 AM

$1295.98
Old 09-08-2008, 08:27 AM

myspace.com/themajesticking
Old 09-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Im a Maverick!

Thanks to everyone for coming out and showing support to CBR169, abuckfifd, vqmonster, CLS6speednupe, GOT 5.0 and Maxonjuice :gheywave: Congrats to CBR169 for winning !!! I'll post some pics up later but for those that have a myspace and are my friend they are already posted
Ill be stealing them lata

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214