Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Detailing Needed in the DMV (Bring back that NBP Paint!)

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2015, 12:29 PM
TL-S

Received 412 Likes on 365 Posts
Detailing Needed in the DMV (Bring back that NBP Paint!)

Hey Regional Fam,

I recently picked up an 07 6MT TL-S that I've been trying to bring back to life.

I've already put together a huge shopping list and even bought a few things, but I can't possibly spend money on mods without getting the paint looking good first! So that brings me to the reason for this post.

I bought the car in rough shape--not needing any body work or any maintenance, but the paint really needs to be brought back to life. I had a couple of door dings removed with PDR which came out awesome, but now I want to get the car buffed/polished. The interior I can handle, but I'm not about to try to teach myself how to buff/polish on a black car!

Can anyone recommend a detailer or even hobbyist who can do a good job? I'd like to just get the exterior washed/clayed/buffed/polished or whatever a "good" detail guy would recommend upon inspection. For reference, there are a bunch of scratches I've been told by a couple different guys would come out with buffing, not to mention swirls and whatnot in the paint.

Recommendations and pricing is welcomed. OR If anyone knows what they're doing, I'd glady buy food and help with the process. I have a Porter cable DA also and a shit ton of other supplies, pads, clay kit, etc.