Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

CLOSED: THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT) (AGAIN)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 04:35 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT) (AGAIN)

Year: 2004
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $5999
Mileage: 117000
Color: nighthawk b
Location (State/Prov): NJ

Im selling my 2004 acura TL with 117k the price im asking is 5,999 which is lower than kbb by a 1,900$ i need to get rid of this car since i need a bigger car since i now am having a Family join my my life. Car has always use fully synthetic oil..
motor mount where just replaced with genuine Acura parts. I have receipt.. Alot of maintenance has been done only through dealers i have receipt for everything.. Trailing arm needs to be replaced but i already have the part. Again is genuine acura part... With receipt. the car has an updated radio. Double din. Also has an android tablet integrated into the dash which can be connected to the radio via Bluetooth. No lights are on the car.. PRICE IS pretty firm. the car was scrapped 2 days ago so rear bumper needs to be painted... another reason why the price is 5,999 also the car is dropped on Teins... the car has been swapped from beige interior to all black carbon fiber... Leds throughput out interior. Also reverse led. Cabin filter was just changed. new battery purchased 2 days ago. Proof of receipt also.. i have receipt for EVERYTHING .. i also only use super gas on this car. Not unleaded or anything SUPER GAS ONLY! Engine was checked last month. The mechanic was surprise this engine still looks brand new. car has not been in any accident, since i owned it you can prove since. Because this car has vin in all exterior parts which match the original VIN..

Contact me via email: Egren58@gmail.com
OR
347772Nine74Five
Old 04-17-2015, 06:48 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
I closed your first thread and asked you to resubmit in the format shown in Post #2, which you have failed to do. You only have one more chance to post in the proper format. If not done, all threads will be deleted and you will not be allowed to post your sale here.

Please resubmit your thread using this standardized new thread format, which will make it easier for buyers to find the information they want and also enhance the prospects of selling the car. Please read the Members Cars For Sale: Rules and Regulations thread for more information. This thread has been closed.

The following information should be the first thing posted in the first post. Copy and paste items 1-12 below, with the number and the description in its entirety and start the thread with the information filled in. If you don't know or don't care to answer just put a reason for not replying. You may add additional information after items 1-12 are posted. Even though some of the info may already be entered, this will allow you to fine-tune it, like obo, etc.

1. Price:
2. Mileage:
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi:
4. Reason for selling:
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.)
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)?
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one):
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder:
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:
11. Service record:
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

You can use this thread as an example of how the thread should be submitted.

Any attachments that were posted have been deleted so you can use them again in the new thread.