Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

CLOSED: THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 11:26 AM
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Thumbs up THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Year: 2004
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $12999
Mileage: 177500
Color: Satin Silver Metallic
Location (State/Prov): TX

I am finally parting with my pride and joy which I have owned since 2009. This car looks and drives like a new car and people are shocked when I tell them it's an 04. The pictures don't even do it justice! I am selling her along with my teg race car to make room for a new race car project and the Tundra. I have reciepts for most of the aftermarket parts and can pull a carfax but there won't be much activity on it since I do my own synthetic oil changes and all other maintanance. The car has never been in a wreck or needed any major repairs and the paint overall is in excellent condition with the expected minor chips and dings. I'll be happy to answer any questions but please serious buyers only.
I really want to sell as is but I still have the stock wheels, exhaust, cats, j-pipe, tail lights, and am willing to negotiate on the price.

Interior
- New Dash installed in 2013
- New Steering Wheel in 2011
- New Shift Knob
- Leather seats re-dyed in 2010
- New stereo Amp installed 2014
- DRL foglight mod (turn foglights on and off independent of headlights)
- Accord foglight mod with oem switch setup
- Window Tint
- OEM floor mats
- All electronic luxury features fully functional (Heated seats and mirrors, Blue tooth, Power seats with dual memory settings, Power mirrors, Built in garage door opener, Steering wheel controls, etc)
- New Windshield 2015

Exterior
- Full A-Spec lip kit with Type-S rear bumper lip 2015
- Roof spoiler and Type-S style trunk lid spoiler (All painted at Honda Dealer)
- Custom blacked out headlights with zkw-r lenses, new phillips bulbs, and vled amber parking lights 2015
- OEM Accord foglights (super clean and well aimed)
- Tinted and cleared tail lights and rear side markers (Have OEM red tails also)
- Volk GT-M 19x8.5 +35 Rims with Falken 245/35/19 Tires (Rims were refinished by CALCHROME in CA with their black chrome finish and the lips were professionally re-polished)
- Black Chrome Tuner lugs
- H&R Trak plus 15 mm rear spacers and extended studs (rear fenders professionally rolled for a perfect flush look)
- OEM Brembo brakes painted red with Brembo high temp decal
- Very Clean paint, always waxed

Performance
- AEM cold air intake
- RV-6 High flow cats
- RV-6 V3 J Pipe
- XLR8 Type-S resonated quad exhaust 2015
- Power Stop drilled and slotted rotos (front)
- H&R Lowering springs with tokiko blue shocks
- Ingalls Adjustable rear Camber and Toe arms
- New Iridium plugs 2015

Others
- Replaced parts: Oil pump, Starter, Alternator, Water pump, Valve cover gaskets, Spark plugs, Right and left axles, Dashboard, Amp, Compliance bushings, and many more that I cant think of!
Old 12-17-2015, 12:53 PM
Administrator

Received 1,005 Likes on 575 Posts
Please resubmit your thread using this standardized new thread format, which will make it easier for buyers to find the information they want and also enhance the prospects of selling the car. Please read the Members Cars For Sale: Rules and Regulations thread for more information. This thread has been closed.

The following information should be the first thing posted in the first post. Copy and paste items 1-12 below, with the number and the description in its entirety and start the thread with the information filled in. If you don't know or don't care to answer just put a reason for not replying. You may add additional information after items 1-12 are posted. Even though some of the info may already be entered, this will allow you to fine-tune it, like obo, etc.

1. Price:
2. Mileage:
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi:
4. Reason for selling:
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.)
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)?
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one):
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder:
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:
11. Service record:
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

You can use this thread as an example of how the thread should be submitted.

Any attachments that were posted have been deleted so you can use them again in the new thread.