Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

CLOSED: THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 08:30 PM
Drifting

Received 209 Likes on 170 Posts
THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES (FORMAT)

Year: 2006
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $7000
Mileage: 165000
Color: Anthracite Metallic
Location (State/Prov): PA

Up for sale is my modded 2006 TL. The car has 165000 miles on it and will come with many mods I cannot or do not want to remove. Full description below. Note that I am removing some mods and will be parting them out in a separate thread here: https://acurazine.com/forums/car-par.../#post15612963. If you are interested in purchasing any of them with the car, feel free to let me know. I prefer to use PM for all communications.
Thanks!

2006 Acura TL
5AT Navi
Anthracite Metallic/Quartz Gray
165,000 miles
Clear title, no liens

I purchased the car off lease in 2009. All maintenance is up to date. Timing belt replaced (have receipt). Car has been my daily driver since purchase. Paint is in good condition, but has the inevitable dings for a DD at this mileage. Navigation does not work. I tried buying the new guts from Hong Kong but that did not work. I have gathered all the parts necessary for a Nexus 7 tablet installation with integrated audio which I will include with the sale--to include a Nexus 7 tablet with Timurs ROM pre-installed, USB pigtail cable, GROM Audio USB interface.
HFL has been disconnected due to battery drain. I tried baking it but it was only a temporary fix.

Mods included in sale:
AEM V2 CAI
Custom powder coated ITM cover
Blacked and cleared headlights with Type 1 switchback LED bulbs (I have a spare set of bulbs) and Philips 85122+ D2S bulbs
Custom mesh grille and lower vents
Custom CSL spoiler painted AM
Ebay roof spoiler painted AM
Inspire fogs smoked lenses HID bulbs
HID Reverse Bulbs with tailgater switch
NavTool Navi interface w backup camera
A-Spec sides, front & rear. Front and rear lips wrapped in CF. Can provide OEM sides
Comptech Rear swaybar
Automatic transmission oil cooler with Magnefine filter
Car has had 3rd & 4th pressure switches replaced twice. It also has Redline D4 all its life. Oem transmission filter replaced at 90K miles.
Car has run Mobil1 oil and filters all its life
Tein H-Tech springs on stock struts
Stock 5 Star Enkei 17" wheels - some rash
Blue footwell lighting
LED dash bulb replacement in blue
LED map lights blue
LED puddle lights blue
Type-S Tail lights (DEPO), LED turn signals bulbs with resistors
Supercomputers aluminum pedals - gas, brake, dead pedal
OEM speakers replaced with Infinity units (door and tweeters). OEM amp replaced with custom UNCALD4 Rockford Fosgate PnP amp. 4g wire run to trunk for subwoofer.
Brakemotive drilled and slotted rotors and pads
Fumoto EZ oil drain valve

Pics

Name:  20130518_142814_zpsc5464870.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  378.1 KB

Name:  20130518_142758_zpss6bqnjke.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  196.3 KB

Name:  IMG_4036_zps5fe3f02c.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  159.5 KB

Name:  XXR8.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  204.7 KB

Note: CF Engine cover available separately. See my part out thread.

Name:  DSC_0191.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  435.3 KB

Last edited by dwb993; 11-16-2015 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Include link to my partout thread
Old 11-16-2015, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Please resubmit your thread using this standardized new thread format, which will make it easier for buyers to find the information they want and also enhance the prospects of selling the car. Please read the Members Cars For Sale: Rules and Regulations thread for more information. This thread has been closed.

The following information should be the first thing posted in the first post. Copy and paste items 1-12 below, with the number and the description in its entirety and start the thread with the information filled in. If you don't know or don't care to answer just put a reason for not replying. You may add additional information after items 1-12 are posted. Even though some of the info may already be entered, this will allow you to fine-tune it, like obo, etc.

1. Price:
2. Mileage:
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi:
4. Reason for selling:
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.)
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)?
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one):
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder:
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:
11. Service record:
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

You can use this thread as an example of how the thread should be submitted.