THREAD DOES NOT CONFORM To THE CARS FOR SALE FORUM RULES

Year: 2007
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $23000
Mileage: 73000
Color: Nighhawk Black Pearl
Location (State/Prov): IL

I am selling my 2007 Nighthawk Black Pearl with Ebony/Silver interior Acura TL Type S with the very rare and sought after 6spd manual transmission. The car has 73,xxx miles which is about average for the year and is in incredible condition! I am the second owner, I purchased it from the original owner down in Dallas, TX so this vehicle has never seen snow. The exterior condition is that of a car with maybe 10,000 miles. Absolutely no scratches or dings. It has 100% all original paint and the VIN labels on each panel are all present to verify its originality. Clean carfax report no accidents ever! The wheels have no curb rash, and the interior looks and smells new. The car needs nothing I gave it a recent oil change, tires have 60% tread remaining, brake pads and rotors are approx 75%. The car is garaged every night, I do not park near other cars, I live in the far suburbs, and I work at a secured government facility so the car has never been subjected to bad areas or city life. All original documents including window sticker go with the vehicle as well as both key fobs. I am a private owner which will also save you signficant money compared to paying dealership fees and high sales tax.
The vehicle is located at my home in Plainfield, IL (60585 Chicago suburb) and it is usually available to see everyday. Only reason I am selling is because we just ordered a new SUV for our growing family. I am asking $23,000 OBO, you will NOT find a cleaner TL Type S anywhere! I will let the pictures speak for themselves. No low ballers or scammer please!

Contact me via cell for quickest response. Call or text at 847-769-7307

Last edited by JTS97Z28; 03-02-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
You sold your 07 TL 5AT last June. Did you get this because it was a 6MT? I would have thought you would remember to put the facts in since we went through this several times for this car. https://acurazine.com/forums/member-cars-sale-49/2007-acura-tl-type-s-kinetic-blue-pearl-like-new-condition-near-chicago-plainfield-781276/

Please resubmit your thread using this standardized new thread format, which will make it easier for buyers to find the information they want and also enhance the prospects of selling the car. Please read the Members Cars For Sale: Rules and Regulations thread for more information. This thread has been closed.

The following information should be the first thing posted in the first post. Copy and paste items 1-12 below, with the number and the description in its entirety and start the thread with the information filled in. If you don't know or don't care to answer just put a reason for not replying. You may add additional information after items 1-12 are posted. Even though some of the info may already be entered, this will allow you to fine-tune it, like obo, etc.

1. Price:
2. Mileage:
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi:
4. Reason for selling:
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.)
6. Pictures:
7. Are you the first owner:
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one):
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder:
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:
11. Service record:
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

Check some of the recently posted threads for examples of how the thread should look when properly prepared.