4. already have another car
5. socal
6. pics below
7. 2nd owner
8. clean and clear
9. VIN 19UUA56631A001762
10. have title in hand
11. JDM Inspire conversion, Work Meister 18" wheels, more info below
12. All done by friends at Acura dealer, have paperwork for transmission replaced at 113k

This is a one of a kind with most of the parts here you can count on one hand who would have those same parts.

First off, the car is a 2001 TL, has 116xxx miles. I got it as 2nd owner at 74xxx a lil over 3yrs ago. Runs like a champ, always serviced at an Acura dealer from oil changes to brake jobs. Recently the transmission gave out and it was warranted under the extended plan so it has a brand spanking new tranny in it, about 5k miles. Other than that nothing other of note, car always ran good and never had a problem with it. Engine is bone stock, not a single performance mod ever installed.

Now on to the good stuff!! The exterior is a full JDM Inspire conversion consisting of:
- JDM front bumper with "H" Grille and front lip
- JDM parking pole with switch - all working as you can see in the pics below
- JDM fog lights with 6000k HID kit
- Sideskirts
- JDM rear bumper with lip
- JDM "Inspire" Door sills
- JDM rear sunshade (not installed)
- 6000k HID bulbs
- Inspire and 32V badging
- US 02 tail lights

Just in case you did not know, this generation TL does not even come with an option for fog lights and in order to use the JDM fog lights you have to change the front end like what I did so all the dirty work is already done for you!! In these few years I have browsed the forums I can count on my one hand the number of cars I have seen with my same fog lights.

Wheels are Work Meister 18x8 with Yokohama ES100 tires, good tread left and its also got Eibach pro-kit springs. I got brand new center caps for them since the other ones were faded and also got new stickers as I was planning on refinishing the wheels so I'll include them also.

Interior wise there is not much change other than the door sills. The fog light switch of course is added on and the parking pole switch is also there. I did change the steering wheel airbag to a Honda one to match the theme.

I also have the stock wheels that can be included with the sale.

Blemishes: Hood and front bumper has a pretty decent amount of rock chips and some paint chipped off my rear bumper. Has a few door dings here and there, no big deal. Front lip is cracked pretty badly, will need to be fixed or replaced.

Best way to contact is via email at itrinej@yahoo.com I wont get a chance to check my PMs here much so please email me first.

Car is available for viewing any day in the LA area.

Not sure if I missed anything, but any questions feel free to contact me.

These pictures are a little bit out-dated, was taken when it had window visors. i'll post up some new pics in a few days the way it looks now without the visors and also some pictures of the cracked front lip.