Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

CLOSED: Acura tl 2005 aspec black upgrades Location:NJ

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010 | 12:16 PM
rollin fattys in

Acura tl 2005 aspec black upgrades Location:NJ

1. Price: 19xxx.. would like for potential buyer to see car in person before low balling me..
2. Mileage:70k
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? Black original paint. Auto trans. no navi
4. Reason for selling: wanting a black s2000, K series swapped Eg or Dc or Ek, Integra Type-r, or some thing along those cars.
5. Location:NJ
6. Pictures: yes
7. Are you the first owner? no i am the 3rd owner. carfax shows 4-5th owner because of swapin insurance and etc
8. Title information: Clean title, NO accident reports
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): i have it can pm it to those who i feel are interested enough to buy
10. Modifications: innovative mounts, fujita cold air, 6500k hids, aspec kit, aspec wheels, atlp test pipe, comptech exhaust full SS, tein ss full coilovers wit tl-s bushings, sway bars,skunk2 camber kit bnib and ingalls rear installed, and VIS carbon fiber hood. EBC brakes and ROTORS installed, have power slot rotors and hawk pads and steel braided lines unintalled. also car has iphone hook up which charges and allows u to play music thru ur itouch or iphone on ur tl digital quality sound. i have more mods i jus cant think of everything
11. Service record: was serviced by dealer up to til 48k i believe then it was taken care of by the a private dealer/owner. then i got it at 55k i maintained it very well. was given the 3x3 trans fluid change at 59k and a 1 time drain and refill at 70k ( few weeks ago) i drive the car about 4-5 time a month now.
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc: car is payed off. looking for cash in full amount banks check etc. i will not take a payment plan of any sort. need to finish my all motor race car. lets get this car a new home

UPDATE: jus got a 2 year inspection til 2011

CAR IS EXCELLENT!!!!! PAINT AND MOTOR AND OVERALL CONDITION. THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS AT ALL I AM A ASE MECHANIC AND HAVE MAINTAINED THE CAR MY SELF. THE CAR DRIVES LIKE ITS GOT 10000 MILES ON IT. TEST IT FOR YOUR SELF.

1 problem with the car is the front bumper is not mint. has 1 dent 2inch x 3inch square can be taken out and aspec lip is cracked at the bottom of it. pictures will be provided

FIRST PIC IS ONE THE LATEST PICS

Old 02-24-2010 | 01:35 PM
Administrator

In accordance with the Members Cars For Sale Forum Rules and Regulations parting out offers or requests are not allowed in this forum.

If the OP decides to part out he will have to start a new thread in the main forum, and he can post that information here with a link to the new thread. Conduct your parting out business in the linked thread, not in this thread.

Do not send PM's to the seller unless you are invited to do so.

Any parting out discussions posted above have been deleted, and future parting out posts will be deleted without notice.
Old 02-24-2010 | 01:36 PM
Administrator

This thread is closed for lack of updates or bumps by OP.

You can send a PM, and the OP can PM me with a link to this thread if he/she wants this opened.

If you are not eligible to send PM's yet, you will have to wait and see if the thread is opened again.