Location (State/Prov): MA

Updated 15 October 2012

1. Price: $20,499
2. Mileage: 59,500
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: Black, A/T, Navigation
4. Reason for selling: Buying a cheaper car for the winter
5. Location: Everett-MA
6. Pictures: Bottom of thread
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? I'm the 2nd owner
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): CLEAN TITLE
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Held by lienholder
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): You can PM me for this
10. Modifications: XLR8 Slotted brake package, 40% tint, LED white interior, LED white license plate, clearbra. Never any engine modifications.
11. Service record: All service records since i bought the car available if you need it.
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.: Have about $13.5k left for payoff

Putting the TL-S for sale! Need to buy a cheaper car for the winter before upgrading next summer! Bought the car May/2011 with 35k miles and put mostly highway miles since then due to a long work commute. Clean carfax and never any accidents. Car has been maintained to the best of my ability and I try to treat my car like a pet. All service records available. Full detail done just this week.

Got Continental DWS's tires put in end of last year, still have at least 80% thread left, ready for the winter. Slotted brake package from XLR8 put in this summer so it's pretty much brand new. All recalls made on the car. Clearbra installed on the front bumper and side mirrors last year to protect from rock chips. 40% tint all around, Mass legal. Interior is in awesome condition, save a small rip on the passenger seat leather. Rubber floor mats also ready for the winter. Exterior has a few scratches and marks but nothing too major.

Redline 5w20 Synthetic and then Mobil 1 5w20 Extended performance is all the car saw for oil since i bought the car @35k miles. Transmission has the right mixture of Amsoil Race ATF and regular ATF, last changed about 15k miles ago. No problems with the transmission so far. Switches were changed less than 20k miles as well.

Current small issues: Since i bought the car, it leans a little to the right when driving, even with tire change/rotation/alignment. Camber is slightly off so i think that's the problem. NEVER had tire wear problem but i just never got around to putting a camber kit in. Also, last time i went to the dealer for the power steering hose recall, they told me my front swaybar is moving a little so bushings will have to be changed. Parts is like $15 online and labor through a personal mechanic shouldn't be more than $150. Other than that, no major issues with the car, ready to drive.

Like i said before, I'm willing to trade for a car that's no more than $5-$6k + the rest of the money. Needs to be in good condition and ready to drive, no major mechanical issues. Just need it for the winter.

Old 10-16-2012, 05:28 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I try to keep it in good condition lol. Price is OBO guys, PM if interested!
Old 10-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car is sold! Thank you.