Model: S2000
Price: $17500
Mileage: 31089
Color: New Formula Red
Location (State/Prov): TX

THE CONDENSED FACTS:

1. Price: $17,500.00
2. Mileage: 31,089
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? Manual, no navi.
4. Reason for selling: Life Change
5. Location: Austin, TX
6. Pictures: See below
7. Are you the first owner? Yes
8. Title information: Free and clear in my hand
a. Clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/other (explain further). Clean
b. Also state if you have title or it is being held by a lienholder. In my hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): PM please
10. Modifications: See below
11. Service record: See below
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc. TIH

Due to a life change, I'm selling my 2005 New Formula Red S2000. I bought it new off of the showroom floor in late 2005 and it has been in my family ever since. For the first 9k miles and 7 months, it served as my daily driver. Starting in March of 2006, it was delegated to "Sunday" drives. Since then, it has been used as one of my toy cars and hadn't had much mileage put on it until late last year. In September of 2010, I began driving it more and took it out to CA for Homecoming (an excellent time and worth all of the 4.5k miles!). Currently it has just a hair over 31k miles.

As with all of my cars, this car has always been polished every few months, and primarily stored under a cover when not in use. Mechanically, it is in excellent condition. The transmission and diff fluid were both changed just before Homecoming and the oil has always been changed every 5k miles or one year. While the paint is in excellent condition, it does have some rock chips and minor scuffs. Unfortunately, I lent the car to my little brother for a week when he was attending school, and it received a scuff on both the driver's door and driver's side of the rear bumper (pictures below). For the first 23k miles of it's life, it had a clear bra installed on the front bumper, half of the hood, and the mirrors. From five feet away, you wouldn't notice any of the chips save for one or two and if I didn't point out the rest, you would likely miss the others (save for the two scuffs previously mentioned). The only other issue with this car is the cup holder door. It sticks and does not open or close as freely as it did when new. I have taken it apart to try and fix it, and only mildly made it better.

Up until the middle of last year, the car was entirely stock. However, when one of my other cars went into the shop to rebuild the motor, I started focussing on this car and began the modifications. While the drivetrain is entirely stock (I do have a Berk HFC that I haven't installed and that will go with the sale), I have installed a fairly nice stereo and other minor things. Modifications are as follows (I have all stock parts and would remove and replace most of the following for a reduced price):

Stereo/Interior:
- Kenwood KDC-X993 receiver
- Dynaudio component speakers
- 2 10" NRG subwoofers mounted in a custom enclosure in the tool well
- Massive Audio nano 500w mono amp for the subs
- Powerbass mini 120wx2 amp for the components
- Wiring for Kenwood Sirius receiver (I will be keeping the receiver as I have a lifetime membership)
- Moddicition shift knob
- Hardwiring for a V1 routed to the rear-view mirror

Exterior:
- Eibach springs
- OEM lip
- AP2V2 wheels custom painted a Black Cherry

I'm currently asking $17,500 or best offer. As stated before, I can remove the stereo, wheels (return to AP2V1), and shift knob and reduce the price to $16,350 or best offer. I have the title in hand for a quick and easy transaction. If you have any questions, or would like any picture in particular, please feel free to ask.

Pictures:

The blemishes:
- This is the scuff on the door

- This is the scuff on the bumper

- And a few of the larger chips

And finally, as she sits now:
Old 02-20-2011, 09:49 PM
G
Bitten.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I forgot to mention that I can assist with nationwide delivery on my own custom-built trailer.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:56 PM
Registered Member

Received 385 Likes on 234 Posts
Wow nice clean ride GLWS and do I see a Ferrari?
Old 02-22-2011, 11:58 AM
G
Bitten.

Yes-'98 355.

I was looking around the garage last night and found the following parts that I will include in the $17.5k price:

1) H&R 20mm spacers (double checking on the size now). I ran this for about 10 miles until I took them off as they were rubing too much with my stock fenders.
2) OEM CR lugs. I bought these to complete the black wheel look and never installed them-still in the baggies.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:30 AM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
i cannot see pictures. but i will look at these when i get home. i really want an 06 but i know how well you take care of your cars
Old 03-12-2011, 05:56 PM
G
Bitten.

Sold!