Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

FS: 2004 Acura 3.5 RL (w/Navi), Miami, FL: Mechanics Special / AS IS! NO PARTING OUT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2015, 03:20 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 Acura 3.5 RL (w/Navi), Miami, FL: Mechanics Special / AS IS! NO PARTING OUT!!!

Year: 2004
Make: Acura
Model: RL
Price: $5500
Mileage: 72000
Color: Silver
Location (State/Prov): FL

1. Price: $5,500 o.b.o
2. Mileage: 72,xxx
3. Color, Silver (on Dark Gray) Transmission-auto or manual, Auto. Navi: Y
4. Reason for selling: Engine failure, water ingestion, do not have time for the engine swap.
5. Location: Miami, FL 33133
6. Pictures: See below.
7. Are you the first owner? 3rd. 1st was one year lease, 2nd was my Late Father, after, I took over vehicle title.
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean/Clear.
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: In hand.
9. VIN: Will supply upon request.
10. Modifications: 18 x 7.5" FK ethos silver/chrome wheels with New Falken Azenis 235 40 r18 tires (50k mile warranty)
11. Service record:Reg oil changes, synthetic. New plugs as of 3 weeks ago. Previously maintained by Acura dealership at all service intervals.
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.: It was leased by the dealer in it's first year of use. Owner is unknown to second set of owners (my father and myself.)

Car is being sold, as stated, AS IS! I am NOT parting it out. Please do NOT ask for parts off of this car! The engine ingested rain water into the air intake and was fixed, although may have had a bent rod or cracked piston. It was never taken above 3k rpms, thereafter. Subsequently, there was a loss of compression recently, which has left the engine running extremely rough and only on one or two cyl. The car is Not in street safe driving condition.

I do not have the time to have my mechanic, nor do myself, an engine swap or install a rebuild kit on it. I do know of where there is a 2004 KDM Honda Legend engine with 55k miles. (Same exact engine only badged as Honda) with free shipping to your mechanic in continental 48 and a 90 warranty on all major components. Plus it has the transmission attached as well.

My Mechanic has stated that the Transmission in this vehicle is solid and nothing is wrong with it. No water has entered it from the water accident.

Otherwise, the car needs a few cosmetics to make it perfect again, aside from an engine swap / rebuild.

Bring offers. Please do not waste my time or yours with super low ball offers or "take it off my hands for free, jargon". I know what the '04's fetch from excellent to Fair and below, with this mileage.

One original wheel is also included, I used in the spare well. The others were discarded when the new wheels were installed. The spare and original roadside kit is complete. As well as, the keys, incl. "Red Key" never used, and all service records, manuals, pamphlets etc. from the dealer.

P.M. me for more details and an email address.

For a faster response, Text or Call 305-467-3226 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. 7 days. If I don't answer, please leave a message with, at least: your first name, best number to return the call and best time to do so.

Thank you!

Mike