Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

SOLD: 2004 6MT NAVI Acura TL A-spec in ABP/Grey (Simi Valley, SoCal)

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 05:24 PM
04 TL 6MT NAVI ABP/Q

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 2004 6MT NAVI Acura TL A-spec in ABP/Grey (Simi Valley, SoCal)

Year: 2004
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $16000
Mileage: 72400
Color: Blue (Abyss Blue Pearl)
Location (State/Prov): CA

1. Price: $16,000
2. Mileage: 72,400
3. Model/Color: ABP, 6 Sp Manual, NAVI (A-spec)
4. Reason for selling: New job included company car, TL isn't seeing much use.
5. Location: Simi Valley, CA (Northwest of Los Angeles, see below as I am willing to drive to you)
6. Pictures: Bottom of thread
7. First Owner, bought brand new in Sept 2004
8a. Clean Title AFAIK, never been in any accidents.
8b. Completely Paid off, hunting in file cabinet for Pink, can produce Bill of Sale anytime.
9. VIN: Serious offers will be given VIN
10. Modifications: FULL 2004 Aspec kit with Lip spoiler. "Cleared" front turn signals, White front side markers, LED interior lighting.
11. Service record: See below, Acura dealer for all Major, Honda/Acura dealer for most minor.
12. N/A, I own free and clear.

For Sale is my 2004 Acura TL
Car was purchased new in Sept 2004 from South Bay Acura
This is the 6MT NAVI version - 6 Speed MANUAL Transmission with Factory Navigation/Bluetooth/Voice Control system.
Exterior is Abyss Blue Pearl - Interior is Grey
Currently 72,343 miles

This would make an Excellent Graduation gift for your HS/College graduate.
This is a great car. I have thoroughly enjoyed driving it since the day I bought it.
Even though the 04TL is a front wheel drive car, the acceleration is amazing
The A-spec kit's wider wheels and tires along with the A-spec suspension gives this car amazing handling as well.
The Voice Control system is tied into not only the Bluetooth, but the Navigation, Radio and Climate Control system as well. Hands Free at its best.
The Navigation Disc was updated in late 2008. You can find the latest Disc for sale at www.navigation.com

Included:
- 2 Driver Keys with Working Remotes, plus 1 additional Valet key
- Donut sized Spare Tire
- Carpeted Floor Mats front and rear
- Acura Cargo Nets for the trunk
Some Bonus Extras:
- I will include the dealer Service Manual and Electrical Troubleshooting Guide which will help with any self service or mods you are planning (or just sell them online if you don't want them)
- "Valentine 1" Radar/Laser Detector connected to Hardwire kit installed above Rear View Mirror

HISTORY:
Right after I bought it South Bay Acura installed a 2004 A-Spec Handling and Body kit which consists of:
- 5 Piece Body Kit including "Lip" style rear spoiler.
- A-Spec Steering Wheel with high grip design
- 18 Inch x 8.5 Gunmetal Grey A-Spec Wheels (Limited edition, in 2005 they changed to 18x8 and no longer offered Gunmetal Grey)
- Suspension Kit on all 4 corners tuned by Acura NSX designer Makoto Tamamura (lowers car by about 1/2 inch)
- A-Spec badge

MODS:
During the A-Spec kit installation, I had the dealer remove the front headlights
They were taken to Rego Sport Tuning in Glendale, CA where the Yellow/Amber turn signal lenses were removed.
The lights were then re-assembled with new silicon seals and have never once fogged up.
To complete the look, the front Side Marker lights were modified to replace the Amber LEDs with White ones.
The front half of the car now has all white lighting (CA legal, don't worry) and the rear half remains factory red lighting.

Interior bulbs were also swapped from factory incandescent bulbs to LED based bulbs from SuperBrightLEDs.com
White lights in the roof map/courtesy lights and Blue lights in the front door courtesy lights.
These lights take all of 5 minutes to replace if you don't like them. I think the original bulbs are still in the center console as well.

CARE:
This car was my daily driver for 6 years and as such has some normal wear.
This car has been garaged almost every night since I bought it.
All major maintenance was done by Keyes Acura and most minor maintenance was done by an Acura or Honda dealership.
Transmission was replaced (along with a free clutch!) by Keyes Acura a year or two after I bought it due to a known issue with 2nd gear.
Have never had any problems with the transmission since.
I have most of the service records stuffed into the glove or trunk still if you wanted to look through them.

Driver floor mat has some wear spots.
There are some minor pits in the hood paint from highway driving.
The right side exterior mirror has some scratches where it scraped my garage pulling out one morning.
- This was cleaned with some rubbing compound and I had a professional Auto Detailer work some magic on it as well, but its still noticeable so I feel inclined to mention it.
Windshield was replaced last month after a small rock chip in the window turned into a crack during a car wash.
Some curb rash on the wheels as well.
Otherwise the car is in good shape and has never been in any accidents.
Oil Change and Vehicle inspection followed by a professional Detailing (not the guys at the Car Wash) afterwards were both done last month in preparation for sale.

INTERESTED?
If you would like to see the car, I can meet you with a day or two's notice near Simi Valley. I'm on the East side so its only 5 minutes from Chatsworth/Porter Ranch or 15 minutes to Thousand Oaks as well.
If you are serious about buying and cannot make it up to Simi, I may be able to arrange a showing near you.
I drive all over SoCal for work (Company Car which is why I am selling the TL). If I know I will be near your area for a meeting, I can drive the TL instead and meet you somewhere nearby.
This would have to be arranged ahead of time based on my work schedule.
You are welcome to have a Qualified Mechanic inspect the car before sale. This will be at your cost and within reason ("My Mechanic is in Vegas" will not be accepted)

SALE TERMS:
I am asking $16,000 and the car will be sold AS IS.
Custom plates seen in the pictures will be replaced before sale (New plates picked up today, AAA (aka Triple A) rocks compared to waiting at the DMV).
There is no warranty included or implied after sale.

You can send me a Private Message here on AZ if you want.
Email me at TL4Sale [at] whipstaff [dot] com
Call me at 285 - 2342 in the 805 area code
First name is Dan

Old 08-02-2012, 07:30 PM
04 TL 6MT NAVI ABP/Q

PRICE REDUCED
$16,000

Had it sold and the buyer backed out at the last minute.

mod edit-updated
Old 11-27-2012, 10:38 AM
04 TL 6MT NAVI ABP/Q

Unhappy

Car has been sold!