Mileage: 84000
Color: White
Location (State/Prov): OR

1. Price: $7250
2. Mileage: 84xxx
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: White on Black, Manual, Non-navi
4. Reason for selling: Need extra cash for school due to a family loss
5. Location: Bend, Oregon
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? I purchased the car from a man whom was selling it on behalf of the deceased first owner’s widow. I imagine a Carfax would list 3 owners, only two people have put miles on this car however.
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean title in hand
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): Just message me and I’ll happily hook you up with the VIN

10. Modifications: TSX Wheels, AEM CAI /w filter cover and hydro lock breathing break, Ceramic coated XS headers, Comptech axle back mufflers, JTC customs short shift kit /w bushings, custom 2 piece WC latheworks shift knob, red LED dash, RSX steering wheel with padded redlinegoods stiched leather cover and a pioneer Bluetooth head unit with a wired mic for hands free calling. Also comes with a set of 4 RX8 rims, the rims will need new wheels and I would highly recommend a powder coat. Lastly - has a tow package, great for bike carriers.
I have all the stock stuff still, all included as part of the price, easy resell value for you the buyer!

11. Service record:
I have every record of service this car has ever had including the original window sticker. Completely NW owned, it has never seen a salty winter in its life. The car is in great condition. In the last year it has had the timing belt, water pump, related gaskets, spark plugs, coolant, power steering fluid, transmission fluid and accessory belts replaced. It has also had a full tune up including carbon and fuel cleaning. Full receipts for all the work listed above and all previous work done by the prior owner. I also have a full dated master list with miles of when all the work and modifications have been done. Car has BRAND new Michelin X-Ice3 tires complete with a transferable discount tire warranty.
The car is to the best of my knowledge in absolutely perfect mechanical condition.
All recalls including the Tataka airbag have been done. Including the mods I’ve spent over $5k on this car this year, big loss for me, huge gain for you.

The bad: Girlfriend backed the passenger side corner into a garbage bin last year. I was quoted $620 to repair it. I just cleaned it really well and used a color matched paint pen and some clear coat. So its cosmetic, no danger of rust.
Trunk has spoiler holes right now, hardly visible due to white electric tape. I will happily reinstall the spoiler for you!
Price reflects this.

Also it's winter, and winter here means mud snow and tons of cinder dust, sorry the car is a bit dirty on the inside =(

Old 01-13-2016, 07:16 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If anyone is interested I'd lower the price to $6650 by removing the comptech axel back exhaust, RSX steering wheel and pioneer head unit. I'll just swap the original stock parts back on. Car is still looking for a happy home!
Old 01-25-2016, 08:45 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car has been sold.