3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? Millenium Yellow, 6spd Manual
4. Reason for selling: Broke
5. Location: Long Island NY
6. Pictures: Below
7. Are you the first owner? 2nd owner
8. Title information: Title in hand
9. VIN: Available
10. Modifications: See below
11. Service record: Clean carfax, recent service history only. Do not have original service documents.
12. Title is in hand, no lien.

Selling my 2001, C5 Corvette. Millenium Yellow, 6 Speed manual, black leather interior, all the preferred performance and luxury options besides the 12 disk CD changer. Car is heavily modified and was professionally built and tuned on Long Island by Vettetek and the Vette Doctors. Not for the faint of heart or inexperienced drivers. I am the second owner. Car is located on Long Island NY.

Car was just dynoed at 455whp/400ft lbs of torque which translates to over ~515hp/450ft lbs at the crank! Car is ridiculously fast and is set up (with a good set of tires/track wheels) to be an HPDE track day monster, or a comfy GT cruiser.

Standard package equipment includes all of the most desired Vette equipment including the Z51 performance suspension. Car currently has approx 76k miles.

Heads up Display
Transparent Roof
Polished "Y2K" thin spokes wheels with Goodyear GS-D3 non-runflat performance tires and Tire pressure monitoring. (about 30-40% tire life remaining)
In dash CD player
Dual zone AC control
Dual power seats
Z51 performance suspension
Tail light and front corner markers blacked out (easily removed)

Mod list:

Forged Bottom End: Pistons, Rings, Connecting Rods, Push Rods, Springs, Crank, Blueprinted and Balanced. Motor has approx 15k on it.
Air Flow Research 205 Heads
Comp Cam 224/228 112 LSA
LS6 (Z06) Intake manifold and Throttle body
Dewitt Radiator with integrated oil cooler (Keeps the big engine nice and cold for track days - runs about 190deg even on 90 degree summer days with the AC on)
Merziere Electric Water Pump
172 degree T-stat

Breathless Performance Ram Air Intake
Kooks Headers
X-Pipe
Titanium Z06 Catback (Exhaust is loud, but not unbearable)

Stainless Steel Brake lines
Painted black and yellow calipers
Stoptech Slotted Rotors (no cracks)
Hawk HP+ racing brake pads (near new)

Pros:
Unbelievable performance in a straight line and in the turns. Car is tame enough to be driven to work but set up for the track.
Fresh Oil, Clutch fluid, coolant, brake pads and rotors
No major driving issues
Body in good condition, some paint flaws but to be expected of an 8 year old car. Looks great from 5 feet.
Clean interior, all instruments and gauges working correctly with exception of a few lights out on the AC unit (see below)

Cons:
2-3 lights on the left side of the AC unit have burned out. This can be repaired for $45 online, but requires pulling the HVAC controller out of the car and I have not bothered with this.

Small - 1" tear in drivers side seat bolster (common on all C5's)

Various paint imperfections, but no dings/dents.

The only mods still left to do are to replace the stock drivetrain/clutch. It holds the power when engaged but will not stand up to drag launches. This car was never launched for this specific reason. For daily driving the clutch works great and does not slip when pushed hard. Clutch hydraulics could also use replacement with heavier duty units. Approx cost on this is $1200 for a good streetable clutch.

I purchased this car in May of 09, it has 1 previous owner and has a clean Carfax which I can provide. The car has not been wrecked and I have worked very hard to clean the car up and replace all of the wear components and fluids. The power in this car is unbelievable and you will easily hold it's own against a brand new Z06! I am selling this because I was just shat on by my employer and need to put some cash back in my bank account.

Please PM for more info.

Asking $18k, but price is negotiable.

More pictures can be taken at some point in the future.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I've lowered the price to $17k and also uploaded new pics.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Kaminsky.m/corvette#