Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits (you may select multiples):

Location (State/Prov/Terr):

Item Condition:

SOLD: 07 MRP TL Type S 5AT (taupe interior) @Location: Longmont, CO (Denver metro area) @

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013 | 11:46 AM
Not a noob

07 MRP TL Type S 5AT (taupe interior) @Location: Longmont, CO (Denver metro area) @

Year: 2007
Make: Acura
Model: TL
Price: $21500
Mileage: 45000
Color: MRP
Location (State/Prov): CO

1. Price: $21,500
2. Mileage: 45,000
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: MRP, Auto, NAVI (Type-S)
4. Reason for selling: too many cars (5), wife wants to drive something smaller
5. Location: Longmont, CO (Denver metro area)
6. Pictures: Full album of pics here: 2007 Acura TL Type S Moroccan Red Pearl MRP by turboNA | Photobucket
7. Are you the first owner? second owner
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage: CLEAN
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Lienholder
9. VIN: available upon request
10. Modifications: window tint, clear film on headlights and fog lamp lens, other stock
11. Service record: P/S hose recall service performed by Flatirons Acura, Boulder, CO; two DIY full synthetic oil changes during time of ownership
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.: not leased

Low mileage, clean title, two-owner 2007 Moroccan Red Pearl Acura TL Type S. 5-speed auto with manumatic shifter/paddle shifters. Originally from Virginia, came to Colorado in early 2012. No mechanical issues, needs nothing; a beautiful, clean car in very good condition.

This TL-S is one of the rarer and in my opinion the most attractive and distinctive color for the TL Type S. The taupe/black (really more like cream or off white) leather interior of this TL-S is also harder to find than the black/dark gray interior, which of course makes the car hotter in the summer.

For those who have not driven a 3rd gen TL Type S, this car truly provides an unmatched combination of luxury, power and sporty handling, style, reliability, practicality, fuel economy, safety, and all-weather ability (I've found that FWD + studless snow tires is really all you need for Colorado winters). With about 70% highway driving and 30% city, this TL-S has averaged 26 mpg—quite impressive considering the TL-S's 286 HP 3.5L V6!

This car served as a daily driver/commuter car for me and my wife. I found it to be quiet and comfortable, and we both loved its luxury features like heated front seats, heated side mirrors, built-in navigation with turn-by-turn voice prompts, auto/memory seats and side mirrors, auto-dimming rearview mirror, backup camera, moonroof, and Homelink integrated garage door opener. It also has premium sound with steering wheel controls, aux input, and integrated subwoofer, Bluetooth, stability control and traction control, TPMS, an outside temperature gauge, and much more.

Always nothing but full synthetic oil changes of course. Always garaged or parked in the shade within a covered parking lot. The car received window tint and clearbra protection on the headlights and fog lamp lens seven months ago. Windshield is in perfect condition. I'll include the optional OEM rubber trunk liner. The car will come with your choice of all-season tires (235/45-17 Kumho AST) OR studless snow tires, both with at least 2/3 tread life left. If you want both sets of tires, add $250.

$21,500.

NOTE: Please keep in mind that Colorado does NOT use salt on its roads in the winter, and that this vehicle was rarely driven in snow in the year we owned it—I typically drove one of my two older beater Hondas any time it snowed.

A full album of many additional clear pictures of the car is available here:
2007 Acura TL Type S Moroccan Red Pearl MRP by turboNA | Photobucket

Old 03-05-2013 | 05:17 PM
Not a noob

03/05/13: sale pending
Old 03-20-2013 | 11:45 PM
Not a noob

Sold.