Notices
Marketplace Acura Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Need to find Reliable online store with OEM parts

Wanted

Miscellaneous

06-13-2024, 08:05 AM | Replies: 7 | Views: 355
Cruisin'

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Kraków, Poland
  • Condition New
Description:

I need to buy a lot of oil and parts for Acura. Does anyone know a reliable online store that will ship this to New Jersey? So far I have used oemacuraparts, but they only accept PayPal payments, and PayPal blocks payments from Poland in the USA if the shipment is to be in the USA. Paranoia.
I need a store that will accept my payment directly from the card without PayPal

Old 06-13-2024, 08:47 AM
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts
I think your problem may go beyond the PayPal situation. In my case my PayPal account is linked to a specific US bank issued credit card, thus the recipient of the funds gets paid in US dollars. I see your location as Poland and you want to charge to a card and have items shipped to New Jersey. Is the card you want to use issued by a Polish bank, thus likely attempting to pay in Polish złoty?
Old 06-13-2024, 10:20 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by John from PA
I think your problem may go beyond the PayPal situation. In my case my PayPal account is linked to a specific US bank issued credit card, thus the recipient of the funds gets paid in US dollars. I see your location as Poland and you want to charge to a card and have items shipped to New Jersey. Is the card you want to use issued by a Polish bank, thus likely attempting to pay in Polish złoty?
No, it is not a card problem. The card is linked to the $ account. I can easily pay with the card on Ebay or in stores in Japan. The only problem is with the payment transfer in the OEM parts suppliers' sales systems. I do not understand this.
Therefore, I am looking for a seller who, without this system, will deduct money from my card when I give him my details or fill out the authorization form. I sometimes pay this way by buying used parts, e.g. through car-part.com
Old 06-13-2024, 12:27 PM
Instructor

Most of these wholesale sites are spinoff from dealers, so perhaps give a call to the site you are using and talk to a person. If you want to try an alternative, perhaps give Bernardi Parts a try.
Old 06-14-2024, 08:37 AM
Advanced

Received 49 Likes on 35 Posts
The cleanest way to do this is to have the recipient in New Jersey buy and pay for the parts, then you and he can settle up in whatever method the two of you decide. Unusual cross border arrangements such as the one you described will always draw the interest and scrutiny of the authorities. As such, few vendors are willing to mess with them. By the way, the same would likely be true if I wanted to buy parts in Poland, but pay for them from the States with a US credit card.
Old 06-14-2024, 09:00 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I sell parts in Poland and I don't have the slightest problem with who pays what. We are in the 21st century, there is globalization, fast shipping, etc. I make a lot of purchases in Japan and everything goes very smoothly. We always do customs clearance legally and in accordance with the procedures, no authorities bother us.
Old 06-15-2024, 12:56 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by cairo333
I sell parts in Poland and I don't have the slightest problem with who pays what. We are in the 21st century, there is globalization, fast shipping, etc. I make a lot of purchases in Japan and everything goes very smoothly. We always do customs clearance legally and in accordance with the procedures, no authorities bother us.
You might be the exception, not the rule. Computers and low level “Ai” are watching every transaction. As an example I went to buy a case of wine the other day at one particular Pennsylvania liquor store.They only had (7) bottles in stock so I went to another store, perhaps 3 miles from the first, to get (5) more. When I got home I had a message to call the bank as they suspected my card had been compromised. Amazing but I was advised it was the first time (for me) that a purchase been make at two PLCB stores within about 10 minutes.
Old Yesterday, 04:50 AM
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You may want to try one of the many Honda parts online vendors, there are quite a few. Some of these offer Acura parts also. Not sure if this will get you around your issue but it may be worth a try.