Notices
Marketplace Acura Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB: Aspec side skirt 2007-2008 TL

Wanted

Exterior Body Parts

02-22-2021, 11:18 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 730
Advanced

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Brookhaven, MS, 39601, USA
  • Condition New or Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Acura TL 2007 - 2008
Description:

Hi, I know post this a year or 2 ago but didn’t get any response that I was hoping for. So I’m reposting. But I’m currently on the hunt for a used oem aspec side skirt for my driver side. I honestly just need the longer side of it not the whole set. But if need be I’ll the buy whole set. My was ripped off during the highway and a truck just ran it right over. Now I can’t buy a new because it’s discontinued. So I really really appreciate it if some would willingly sell me theirs. The colors doesn’t matter. Please help me out if you can. Just dm me a set price for it and we can go from there. I’m willingly pay for the shipping too if that help.

Before anyone saying about the aftermarket aspec. I have bought one as a last resort and I was not satisfied with it. The fiberglasses materials wasn’t good. It was one whole long piece instead of 2 pieces. Then it doesn’t have the tabs inside to insert the clips and a lot of trim to actually get to fit with even out being able to secure it safely on it. So please help me out!! 🙏🏽

Old 03-19-2021, 05:14 PM
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I have brand spanky new ones in WDP. However they for my 04. Not sure if they fit all 3G's , you'd have to check.
Old 03-19-2021, 05:34 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by enzyme
I have brand spanky new ones in WDP. However they for my 04. Not sure if they fit all 3G's , you'd have to check.
Yesss!! They do fit on 3g’s!! Please dm!!
Old 04-08-2021, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by enzyme

Still available?