FS: Acura tl 2009-2014 fiber kreations ua8 ua9 roof spoiler - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

Go Back  AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community > Black Market > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

FS: Acura tl 2009-2014 fiber kreations ua8 ua9 roof spoiler

Notices
Marketplace Acura Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Acura tl 2009-2014 fiber kreations ua8 ua9 roof spoiler

Exterior Body Parts

01-10-2019, 03:58 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 544
Registered Member

• Price
    $185
  • Location Indianapolis, IN, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Acura TL 2009 - 2014
Description:

Selling a brand new never mounted or painted endless roof spoiler. Had every intention of using it but just don't have the time to mess w it. My roof needs painted and I don't have the means to do this right now. Only removed from box to look at it. Still has shipping wrap and the roll of 3m tape that comes with. I will ship it in the same box it came in via UPS. PayPal only as friends and price includes shipping. Price is firm.

Old 01-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Administrator

I'm not implying anything, just informing that paypal payments made as a gift or sent as a friend will not allow you to make any claims, if necessary, since there are no items/parts involved. Insurance and tracking numbers are suggested.
Old 03-09-2019, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

Bump

Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.