Notices
Marketplace Acura Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

EXPIRED: 2006 Acura TL - severe front end damage

For Sale

2006 Acura TL

12-09-2018, 02:42 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 3274
  • 2006 Acura TL - EXPIRED: 2006 Acura TL - severe front end damage - Used - VIN 19UUA66216A028002 - 197,401 Miles - 6 cyl - 2WD - Automatic - Sedan - Blue - Durham, NC 27701, United States
    Expired
7th Gear

• Price
    $0
  • Location Durham, NC, 27701, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN 19UUA66216A028002
  • Mileage 197,401
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Sedan
  • Exterior Color Blue
Description:

**MAKE OFFER on whole car or major parts**

Selling my 2006 Acura TL after a front crash that resulted in the car being totaled by the insurance company. Ironically the car was just detailed and as you'll see below, had significant money put into it.

The car was running excellent and had no known issues prior to the crash. The car has reams of receipts showing its extensive and routine maintenance over its 12 years. In fact the car still starts up no problem and even drives fine, but the severe front end damage includes the radiator so it rapidly heats up.

Hopefully I can sell the car in one piece to someone who can fix the body damage or would like to use it for its many valuable parts. Ideally I would not sell individual parts, but I am not opposed to selling major parts individually, like those listed below. Please make an offer on the whole car or major parts individually.

My wife and I have a new baby boy (our first) so we can certainly use all the funds we can get! As of now we are a one car family, but seriously need a second car so hopefully with the insurance payout and the sale of the car we can gather enough funds to purchase that second vehicle.

See below for details on recent major maintenance/parts that show the value still in the car despite the body damage:

Current Mileage: 197,401

April 2017:
- Transmission completely rebuilt at professional transmission shop
- Mileage at rebuild: 187,313
- 10,088 miles since

Tires: 196,569 mileage when purchase at Costco - 6.26.18
- 832 miles since

- Potenza RE980
- Ultra High Performance
- Nitrogen inflated
- 50,000 Mile warranty

Brakes: 196,412 mileage at repair - 6.13.18
- Replaced tear pads, rotors, calipers, hoses
- 989 miles since

Last edited by RenaissanceCar; 12-09-2018 at 02:53 PM.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:46 PM
Latent car nut

Received 2,005 Likes on 1,407 Posts
There are a bunch of items you're missing in your ad, things like photos, your location, and the price (unless you're giving the car away). I suspect one of the moderators will chime in soon and apprise you of the items you'll need to add to your post while in the same breath suggest your post will be taken down if you don't comply relatively quickly.

Good luck in your sale.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:54 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by horseshoez
There are a bunch of items you're missing in your ad, things like photos, your location, and the price (unless you're giving the car away). I suspect one of the moderators will chime in soon and apprise you of the items you'll need to add to your post while in the same breath suggest your post will be taken down if you don't comply relatively quickly.

Good luck in your sale.
Thanks for your message. All of those things should be included in the post.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Originally Posted by horseshoez

Good luck in your sale.
The location is shown in the top info panel.

The rest of the quoted post is accurate.

OP: Please post a selling price for the car, and also post more pictures, both interior and exterior.

Do not discuss parting out until you decide you can't sell the car and then want to start a partout. It would not be good to start pulling parts of the car before you have a chance to sell it.