Notices
Marketplace Acura Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

FS: Non-Resonated Type S Exhaust Pipe

For Sale

Engine - Exhaust

08-14-2024, 11:50 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 235
  • Engine - Exhaust - FS: Non-Resonated Type S Exhaust Pipe - Used - 2021 to 2025 Acura TLX - Cary, NC 27519, United States
  • Engine - Exhaust - FS: Non-Resonated Type S Exhaust Pipe - Used - 2021 to 2025 Acura TLX - Cary, NC 27519, United States
Intermediate

• Price
    $215
    • OBO
  • Location Cary, NC, 27519, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Acura TLX 2021 - 2025
Description:

I have the NON-Resonated pipe section from a Type S that I put on my TLX A-Spec but I didn't want any of the additional sound that comes from it. My 61 yr old ears just wanted a stock sound, but I wanted the Type-S look.  

So I've mated my A-Spec resonated pipes to the Type exhaust exhaust tips. 

If someone wants to have a nicer, low-rumble bass-sound coming from their TLX (non-Type S), then this non-resonated exhaust could be a good start. If fits perfectly fine. It's in great condition. You just need to buy an exhaust clamp to clamp the DRIVER side exhaust together. I've got this on my car right now and it works perfectly. Just need to cut the exhaust and mate it together. 

Note the side-by-side comparison of the two exhausts. Third picture is my current setup along with the exhaust clamp (4th picture). 

I'm located near Raleigh NC