Trading in 2014 Civic SI!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 06:21 AM
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Trading in 2014 Civic SI!

I've ultimately decided to join this group as a noob and I've never owned an Acura before. I bought a 2012 Mercedes 250 for $28G after trading in my 2004 toyota tacoma prerunner...when the c250 first came out at age 25, but with normal driving, the turbo went out twice and they said the whole thing needed to be replaced. So yeah, after that, the pistons weren't firing right and I've always used premium gas. So got rid of that car. I stupidly went for a loaded 2013 BMW 335i that was super sweet, but could not bear the super expensive payments for a near $60G car. The brakes were squeaking so much and the dealership mechanic said nothing was wrong, moreover, my stupid drunk friends threw up in the back and front seat and their vomit was all over the dashboard and rear seat/door on the same night. I detailed the car for 5 hours and was thus, pissed. So I got rid of that after 6 months. Yes I made stupid decisions in car purchases.

Finally I got a black 2014 Civic SI in May 2014. It's a pretty sweet car for the price. I'm 29 now and after nearly of 9-10 months of ownership, I feel "racer boy" like and the road noise during my frequent weekend long trips to Atlanta is kinda bad. I'm active duty in the air force, but I'm also on the medical side so I'm not exposed to the flight line as many people think I am. Plus the Atlanta traffic with a manual is pretty bad and I know its worse when i return to my home in Hawaii especially since I haven't driven manual for 10 years, bought the civic si and now I'm complaining.

Anyway, I've been thinking a long time about the ILX and the 2016 ILX seems like the perfect fit for me. My sister is leasing the 2014 ILX premium model and its been a good comfortable drive and the size of the car seems perfect for me. I've also looked into other brands, but value wise, Acura seems the logical choice. I've test drove TLX, but seemed too big for me. This time, I'm gonna keep this car at least 5-8 years instead of trading it in every couple of years...

Looks like I'm set on the Tech versions of the ILX, but not sure if I should go with the regular tech package plus or the one with A-spec included in the tech plus? I'll probably go with the crystal black pearl color too.
The following users liked this post:
benjaminh (02-13-2015)
Old 02-13-2015, 06:22 AM
Instructor

Just give me your thoughts guys!
Old 02-13-2015, 06:36 AM
Racer

Received 118 Likes on 67 Posts
I'd go with the regular tech package. From reading reviews the 18" wheels of the A-spec are a bit harsher than the 17" wheels. And if you're going to own it for 5-8 years you'll appreciate the comfort and the less expensive tires more. Unless you just despise the regular rims.
benjaminh (02-13-2015)
Old 02-13-2015, 06:59 AM
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Coming from a 14 2.4 ILX. I think this may be a great upgrade. I'm over driving a manual transmission as well (DC traffic is the worse). I think my choice will be an apex without the tech. I really just want the transmission. I will be swapping out the wheels with the collection I have. Hopefully the springs are interchangeable as well.

This is after I test drive of course.
Nurseman74 (02-13-2015)
Old 02-13-2015, 07:06 AM
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts
I'd agree that the A-spec is mostly aesthetic "frosting," although you might get a little bit more performance in hard handling on the corners out of the 18" tires.

On the one hand, I'd say get what you want! And that still would be my main advice.

On other hand, you yourself have said that you tend to be a little extreme when buying cars. The Acura ILX is very reasonable compared to any beamer, but still the spread between the base ILX and the Tech Plus A-Spec is $7000. The base model has the same great engine and transmission as the top of the line. The base or even Premium is going to save you some major money over the higher end models. Seems like that might be a help....So, the reasonable path would be to go for base at $28k or Premium at c. $30k.

One more thing. Since the 2016 ILX has just been introduced, and many dealers don't even have any yet, prices are going to be close to list to start. List prices are reasonable, and so that's not too bad, but if you can hold out just a few months till they ramp up production at the factory and dealers are stocked with lots of them, you could probably save yourself at least a thousand dollars and maybe two thousand.

So, my other suggestion is to wait until Spring, unless you need to be the first on the block with one. And in that case—more power to ya!+++ It's a great car, and we'd love for someone here to be the first to own one of these sweet rides and tell us what it's really like.

Last edited by benjaminh; 02-13-2015 at 07:10 AM.
Nurseman74 (02-13-2015)
Old 02-13-2015, 07:11 AM
Instructor

I was looking at the tech package and I see the many features it offers. But I'm thinking to myself, I've always been using my google maps/apple maps/Waze on my iPhone 6. Also I got the hondalink stuff which I've used the $60 navigation app and its not nearly as great as the apps I use above. I also have a garmin I got for $120 at the navy exchange in 2011 with lifetime map updates.

All these bells and whistles such as the safety warnings (lane, collision) seems like just icings on the cake for something I never needed in the past since I'm a very cautious driver and never got into an auto accident (knock on wood). Never used acuralink so I don't know anything about that, but I read about it and it seems like it can locate your car if it gets stolen, locate your accident if airbags deploy, and provide these special services.

I never subscribed to XM radio after trial subscriptions since I have spotify paid service. So yes, I guess i'm just trying to weigh the pros and cons of the tech package...

As for the a-spec package, it seems nice aesthetically too. Not sure how much difference I'll feel with 17 vs 18 inch wheels?

So the biggest feature I'm looking at too is the sound system. I enjoy various types of music like pop, rock/alt, hip hop, but my favorite is EDM. Anyone has any experience with the ELS sound system in an ILX? Is it a noticeable difference compared to the Acura Premium Audio System with 7 speakers including sub-woofer? I want a slightly more powerful subwoofer/bass sound unlike the "premium sound system with subwoofer" in the civic SI that I have now...
Old 02-13-2015, 07:14 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by benjaminh

One more thing. Since the 2016 ILX has just been introduced, and many dealers don't even have any yet, prices are going to be close to list to start. List prices are reasonable, and so that's not too bad, but if you can hold out just a few months till they ramp up production at the factory and dealers are stocked with lots of them, you could probably save yourself at least a thousand dollars and maybe two thousand.

So, my other suggestion is to wait until Spring, unless you need to be the first on the block with one. And in that case—more power to ya!+++ It's a great car, and we'd love for someone here to be the first to own one of these sweet rides and tell us what it's really like.
Yeah I was planning on waiting until after May of this year after I return from Hawaii. Then I'll try negotiating with them.
benjaminh (02-13-2015)
Old 02-13-2015, 07:31 AM
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts
If you want a sound system beyond what the Si has, you really need to go for the ELS. Everyone who has one on the TLX seems to really like it a lot:

About Acura | ELS Sound System | Acura.com

Grammy® award-winning recording engineer and producer Elliot Scheiner helped design the Acura/ELS Surround®32 Premium Audio System to reproduce music the way it is heard in the recording studio. As a result, surround sound fills the car from any stereo digital source. In addition to all the source inputs of the standard ILX audio system, features of the Acura/ELS system include:

Touchscreen operation with primary functions operable from the steering wheel controls.
Dolby® Pro Logic® II circuitry to extract surround sound from any digital stereo source.
Hard disk drive memory (HDD) media storage with shuffle, playlist creation and an updatable Gracenote® database.
DVD-A, MP3- and WMA6-compatible disc player.
The ability to interface with the Pandora®45 application loaded onto a paired, compatible iPhone.
10 speakers, including one per door, two tweeters, one center mid-range, two rear surround, one powered 8-inch subwoofer.
USB7 Audio Interface for iPod®8 or flash drive allows full operation with the audio system controls.
SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4 and HD Radio®, both offering near-CD quality digital sound.
Bluetooth®11 streaming audio, plus Aha™ and Pandora®45 compatibility.
An auxiliary input jack plays content from personal music players incompatible with the USB jack.
Old 02-13-2015, 07:45 AM

Received 16,267 Likes on 11,974 Posts
after 5 or six bad cars, hope you pick a good one this time around
2012wagon (02-13-2015)
Old 02-13-2015, 08:04 AM
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by benjaminh
If you want a sound system beyond what the Si has, you really need to go for the ELS. Everyone who has one on the TLX seems to really like it a lot:

About Acura | ELS Sound System | Acura.com

Grammy® award-winning recording engineer and producer Elliot Scheiner helped design the Acura/ELS Surround®32 Premium Audio System to reproduce music the way it is heard in the recording studio. As a result, surround sound fills the car from any stereo digital source. In addition to all the source inputs of the standard ILX audio system, features of the Acura/ELS system include:

Touchscreen operation with primary functions operable from the steering wheel controls.
Dolby® Pro Logic® II circuitry to extract surround sound from any digital stereo source.
Hard disk drive memory (HDD) media storage with shuffle, playlist creation and an updatable Gracenote® database.
DVD-A, MP3- and WMA6-compatible disc player.
The ability to interface with the Pandora®45 application loaded onto a paired, compatible iPhone.
10 speakers, including one per door, two tweeters, one center mid-range, two rear surround, one powered 8-inch subwoofer.
USB7 Audio Interface for iPod®8 or flash drive allows full operation with the audio system controls.
SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4 and HD Radio®, both offering near-CD quality digital sound.
Bluetooth®11 streaming audio, plus Aha™ and Pandora®45 compatibility.
An auxiliary input jack plays content from personal music players incompatible with the USB jack.
So with the new ILX you can't stream Bluetooth audio unless you have the tech package? That's the way I listen to music in my 14 2.4L and how i use google maps. That would suck if it's only on the tech models and not across the board.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:05 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 88 Posts
Don't be the DD for your friends in your ILX; drive their cars.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 412 Likes on 194 Posts
Good luck with whatever you decide. I do think the 16+ ILX is pretty hot in all the A-Spec garb, but I'm a die-hard 3-pedal guy. Helps that I don't deal with a ton of traffic in my area. Keep us posted!
Old 02-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
DO NOT GET A-SPEC PACKAGE. It's roughly $1,900.

You can just buy these things after if you want, shop around and save cash anyway.
-aluminum pedals
-fog lights
-side sill extensions
-rear spoiler - these 4 OEM items you can easily purchase online, have a local reputable shop install for dirtcheap, and you're good. NO WAY will that cost over a $1000 dollars total. Shop hard, buy on sale, use a military discount maybe.

-18 inch alloy wheels - This is a HUGE one. I GUARANTEE you can buy a set of wheels for say $1000 that are WAY lighter (better MPG), WAY better looking, wider (for better handling). You can either keep the stocks as backups, or sell them - so that can even slightly offset the cost of newer, nicer, better wheels.

-perforated lux suede
-contrast stitching
-red instrument illumination
-ebony headliner
These 4 - blah, who cares
Old 02-13-2015, 01:40 PM
Three Wheelin'

You could also come across a set of used authentic wheels for dirt cheap like $500 bucks. So your mileage will vary, of course.
Old 02-13-2015, 01:52 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,416 Likes on 3,322 Posts
Doesn't the apsec include a body kit also? Regardless, 1900 bucks is totally worth it.

You won't be getting any quality wheels for $1000, especially in 18" size, so you might as well get nice oem ones. As long as you don't curb them, they'll keep their value for a long time. Much better than aftermarket ones, that's for sure.

Please keep in mind, AO thought it was a great idea to drop his entire pay check at Pep Boys, in their stick-on chrome section. Because bitches love stick-on chrome.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:05 PM
Three Wheelin'

Buddy Club Wheels - P1 Racing Zen - Moddiction
Completely false dude. Buddy club is not quality? Ridiculous dude. 19x8.5 wheels to boot. WAY lighter, wider and better looking.

The bodykit is just side sill and rear spoiler - purchase on your own. $1,900 is a total rip.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:06 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,012 Likes on 567 Posts
Originally Posted by aomechmarine

You can just buy these things after if you want, shop around and save cash anyway.
-aluminum pedals
-fog lights
-side sill extensions
-rear spoiler - these 4 OEM items you can easily purchase online, have a local reputable shop install for dirtcheap, and you're good. NO WAY will that cost over a $1000 dollars total. Shop hard, buy on sale, use a military discount maybe.

-18 inch alloy wheels - This is a HUGE one. I GUARANTEE you can buy a set of wheels for say $1000 that are WAY lighter (better MPG), WAY better looking, wider (for better handling). You can either keep the stocks as backups, or sell them - so that can even slightly offset the cost of newer, nicer, better wheels.

-perforated lux suede
-contrast stitching
-ebony headliner
Don't forget about the tires. A good set should be around $200 a corner. You could probably recoup some by selling off the old set but probably not enough to cover all the cost.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:07 PM
Three Wheelin'

As well I spent maybe $100 dollars on chrome - which i was richly rewarded with plenty of hoodrat booty. Great investment.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:08 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Colin
Don't forget about the tires. A good set should be around $200 a corner. You could probably recoup some by selling off the old set but probably not enough to cover all the cost.
True, i concede to this.... you must also buy tires. But $200 a tire? You can get good rubber for $100 a tire - just gotta shop around. Good stuff too, not worth buying really cheap shit
Old 02-13-2015, 02:14 PM
Safety Car

Received 833 Likes on 581 Posts
MAN NURSE,

Get the 2016 ILX with the A Spec, and be done with it. Its got all the toys (jewel headlights blah blah), althought it has the ancient motor (I have it too).

It will give you the gimpomatic you need in LA. The tranny will be a lot better than my TSX one.

GOod luck.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Suzuka Master

True, i concede to this.... you must also buy tires. But $200 a tire? You can get good rubber for $100 a tire - just gotta shop around. Good stuff too, not worth buying really cheap shit
I've never had good tires for less than $200 a corner, but I also pay more for shipping (~150 for 4). Still, something like an RE-050 is $231, Pilot Sport PS2s are $261 and these are before shipping.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:39 PM
Three Wheelin'

I've never had good tires for less than $200 a corner, but I also pay more for shipping (~150 for 4). Still, something like an RE-050 is $231, Pilot Sport PS2s are $261 and these are before shipping.
Just takes more effort - gotta buy when the buyings good. Buy wheels, get deeply discounted tires, sometimes free tires (because wheels are a bit pricey to begin with) clearance, discounts,buy 3 get one free, $250 rebate, just gotta play the game. The bigger and better the tire, this will definitely get harder to do tho.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:42 PM
Safety Car

I think VatoZone carries Nexens and Nankangs, located next to the Chome Pillar post isle...
The following 2 users liked this post by 2012wagon:
justnspace (02-14-2015), TacoBello (02-13-2015)
Old 02-13-2015, 02:51 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 2012wagon
I think VatoZone carries Nexens and Nankangs, located next to the Chome Pillar post isle...
Never tried Nexens, Nankang is 100% pure shit tho. Bought for a crappy old car, front driver tire blew, tires wore down WAY faster then rated. Would never, ever recommend that brand. Or going cheap on rubber. If you guys are paying more for rubber, it's your choice. C'mon man, don't get butthurt because I'm thriftier then you, and willing to put in the effort to save the cash. Thats all I'm advising the OP. If he doesn't care, hey, it's his money.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:26 PM
Team Owner

Buddy Club Wheels - P1 Racing Zen - Moddiction
Completely false dude. Buddy club is not quality? Ridiculous dude. 19x8.5 wheels to boot. WAY lighter, wider and better looking.

The bodykit is just side sill and rear spoiler - purchase on your own. $1,900 is a total rip.
You do realize those buddy club wheels are cast, not forged, therefore at 19x8.5, they are way heavier than factory wheels. Good try though.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:30 PM
Team Owner

Just takes more effort - gotta buy when the buyings good. Buy wheels, get deeply discounted tires, sometimes free tires (because wheels are a bit pricey to begin with) clearance, discounts,buy 3 get one free, $250 rebate, just gotta play the game. The bigger and better the tire, this will definitely get harder to do tho.
No man, you need to realize that good products come at a price. There's no such thing as a great high quality product for dirty cheap. Those $100 tires are likely shit. You get what you pay for. Will they get you from A to B? Sure. Will they handle well in wet conditions and offer good grip in dry or wet conditions? Likely not.

Ah, whatever. Im not going to even start getting involved in this.

My vote is ASpec. Everyone who goes apsec doesn't regret it. Those who don't go ASpec end up trying to get those parts eventually anyway.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:38 PM
VTEC just kicked in, yo!

Received 1,112 Likes on 876 Posts

-aluminum pedals
-fog lights
-side sill extensions

-perforated lux suede
-contrast stitching
-ebony headliner
Not sure if this point is true. IF the A-Spec wheels are made by Enkei like most Acura wheels are, then they will be a decent weight from factory (I'm guessing ~23lbs each corner).

$1000 for a (brand new) set of wheels you're looking at replica wheels that are cast and are NOT lightweight. XXRs, Varrstoens, etc. are in this price range, and are definitely not lightweight and will probably weigh around the same, if not more.

Last edited by xtcnrice; 02-13-2015 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:41 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 360 Likes on 319 Posts
Make sure you get what you really want because you might end up trading it in in a year or two.

I am not sure maybe Money isn't an issue for you but I wouldn't be trading in the SI. Just keep that thing it's not that bad of a car unless you want to lose A LOT of money. Dealers love people like you.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:42 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by TacoBello
No man, you need to realize that good products come at a price. There's no such thing as a great high quality product for dirty cheap. Those $100 tires are likely shit. You get what you pay for. Will they get you from A to B? Sure. Will they handle well in wet conditions and offer good grip in dry or wet conditions? Likely not.

Ah, whatever. Im not going to even start getting involved in this.

My vote is ASpec. Everyone who goes apsec doesn't regret it. Those who don't go ASpec end up trying to get those parts eventually anyway.
There are different forms of cast wheels. Enkei for example uses the "flow form technology" to make lightweight cast wheels. Vip Modular calls their light weight cast wheels "technik-cast forging process" , Buddy club also has their own version of this - I can't recall what they call it off the top of my head th. Yes forged is still lighter. But the quality, durability and lightweight factor is all there at these price points.

I said you COULD find good tires at $100. Yes, quality costs. Up to you guys to shop around. if you can't be bothered because you're too lazy, or your time is money and to you its just not a big deal, then buy at face value, full price. I never, ever, buy stuff full price if I can help it.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:47 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by xtcnrice
Not sure if this point is true. IF the A-Spec wheels are made by Enkei like most Acura wheels are, then they will be fairly light from the factory. Enkeis are not cheap reps that weigh 25lbs a corner.

$1000 for a (brand new) set of wheels you're looking at replica wheels that are cast and are NOT lightweight. XXRs, Varrstoens, etc. are in this price range, and are definitely not lightweight.

The stock Enkei wheels weigh 32 lbs a wheel (ILX gen 1). And that's a 17x7 wheel. The accessory (Enkei) wheel weighs 25lbs each. Also 17x7. Although they used the flow form technology, on both, it's still a mass produced OEM model, not a tuner wheel. Those will focus much more on being lightweight and performance oriented.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:51 PM
VTEC just kicked in, yo!

Received 1,112 Likes on 876 Posts
The stock Enkei wheels weigh 32 lbs a wheel (ILX gen 1). And that's a 17x7 wheel. The accessory (Enkei) wheel weighs 25lbs each. Also 17x7. Although they used the flow form technology, on both, it's still a mass produced OEM model, not a tuner wheel. Those will focus much more on being lightweight and performance oriented.
The stock 17s weigh 32lbs each corner excluding tires? LOL
Old 02-13-2015, 03:53 PM
Three Wheelin'

Those buddy clubs at 19x8.5 are roughly 25 lbs each. I don't know what the new OEM 18's weigh - but I seriously doubt they are lighter. And it may come down to taste, but those buddy club's look way better to me. Don't like em? Trust me, plenty of options out there.

* actually, i think they're lighter ... but it's hard to find the weight for these because its like the only 19 inch wheel buddy club makes.

Last edited by aomechmarine; 02-13-2015 at 03:56 PM.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:54 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by xtcnrice
The stock 17s weigh 32lbs each corner excluding tires? LOL
Yes. Sadly.
Old 02-13-2015, 04:11 PM
Three Wheelin'

Amazon.com: ACURA ILX 2013 17" THA-S10 ALLOY WHEEL GENUINE OEM PART#08W17-TX6-200: Automotive Amazon.com: ACURA ILX 2013 17" THA-S10 ALLOY WHEEL GENUINE OEM PART#08W17-TX6-200: Automotive

look at the shipping weight
Old 02-13-2015, 04:38 PM
Suzuka Master

I said you COULD find good tires at $100. Yes, quality costs. Up to you guys to shop around. if you can't be bothered because you're too lazy...
I don't think it's "either or" ie: you find them for $100 or you're lazy. Maybe the difference is in the definition of "good". If I'm looking for Bridgestones or Michelins it seems unlikely we'll find them quite that low.
Old 02-13-2015, 04:53 PM
Three Wheelin'

I don't think it's "either or" ie: you find them for $100 or you're lazy. Maybe the difference is in the definition of "good". If I'm looking for Bridgestones or Michelins it seems unlikely we'll find them quite that low.
Aww c'mon... you misquoted me. But yes, you are right. At times there are not any good deals available either. But I'm thrifty and even the stock tires last a good 50k miles, so you have a pretty big window of time to shop around.

Basically hit when the iron is hot. I've definitely bought both those brands, 4 tires - $400-650ish. I have a buddy who's a Fed Ex driver and he got friendly with a tire dealer - got $1200 tires for his Mustang for $400 bucks. Yes, not common place at all, but it happened.

Its just like buying a car - the tire places are making money off of volume, just shop and buy when the deal are right for you.
Old 02-13-2015, 04:55 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
As well I spent maybe $100 dollars on chrome - which i was richly rewarded with plenty of hoodrat booty. Great investment.
from the high school girls?

Never tried Nexens, Nankang is 100% pure shit tho. Bought for a crappy old car, front driver tire blew, tires wore down WAY faster then rated. Would never, ever recommend that brand. Or going cheap on rubber. If you guys are paying more for rubber, it's your choice. C'mon man, don't get butthurt because I'm thriftier then you, and willing to put in the effort to save the cash. Thats all I'm advising the OP. If he doesn't care, hey, it's his money.
There are different forms of cast wheels. Enkei for example uses the "flow form technology" to make lightweight cast wheels. Vip Modular calls their light weight cast wheels "technik-cast forging process" , Buddy club also has their own version of this - I can't recall what they call it off the top of my head th. Yes forged is still lighter. But the quality, durability and lightweight factor is all there at these price points.

I said you COULD find good tires at $100. Yes, quality costs. Up to you guys to shop around. if you can't be bothered because you're too lazy, or your time is money and to you its just not a big deal, then buy at face value, full price. I never, ever, buy stuff full price if I can help it.
Bet you paid full retail for that chrome shit on your civic though. Huh? #bitcheslovechrome
Old 02-13-2015, 05:21 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Flipster23
from the high school girls?

Bet you paid full retail for that chrome shit on your civic though. Huh? #bitcheslovechrome
18 is legal - any arguments from people on this?
Not sure when hooking up with 18 year old hot chicks became a bad thing...

Also nope - on sale and military discount - offered through CAR ID - an official Acurazine sponsor. 'Murica!

Car ID also sells rear spoilers for the ILX - so again, yet another way to save money on the pointless A-spec trim

Last edited by aomechmarine; 02-13-2015 at 05:24 PM.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:26 PM
Safety Car

Talking

Originally Posted by Flipster23
#bitcheslovechrome
Gold Diggers, supposedly dig the ILX
https://acurazine.com/forums/acura-i.../#post15330848

Of course no one said they have high IQ...

I will agree that gold-digger type chicks come a plenty when you have a car that says "More money then the next guy".
Old 02-13-2015, 05:31 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 2012wagon
Gold Diggers, supposedly dig the ILX
https://acurazine.com/forums/acura-i.../#post15330848

Of course no one said they have high IQ...
Sigh... taking someone's quote out of context is ASSUMING - you know what that makes out of YOU and ME, right?

The ACURA ILX (in my experience) pulls more girls then a Honda badge, or other everyday economical badges. It's sound gold-digger logic. Acura means more money then Honda. BMW means more money then Acura. So on and so forth.

Quick Reply: Trading in 2014 Civic SI!