2013 2.0 motor mount locations?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2022, 01:46 AM
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 2.0 motor mount locations?

I've been having trouble finding diagrams or images showing where the motor mounts can be found, anyone have an idea on where they are exactly?
Old 06-28-2022, 11:50 PM
Intermediate

Welp since no one seemed to know I went ahead and bit the bullet and searched like crazy around the engine and I found them, there are 2 directly on the left of the engine in full view which come out rather easy and go on just as, there is one under the engine right where you drain the oil from and as the other 2 is just as easy to take out although a little bit annoying to get into place as the engine wiggles without it, the last and most difficult one to access is right underneath the fuse box and air filter, removing all that is a bit much as there are several bolts, screws and wires in the way including the battery although it may not be necessary to remove, I just did it so I had more space to work with, the mount is held in by 6 bolts and the worst part is that it uses 1 star shaped bolt to hold the rubber mount In so unless you bought the entire set up, good luck finding that bolt shape or replacement I went to my local O'Reillys, Autozone and Acura dealership and the couldn't help me, Acura even said that they didn't carry that bolt to replace.
Old 06-29-2022, 05:29 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 208 Likes on 175 Posts
Originally Posted by Spankz-
Welp since no one seemed to know I went ahead and bit the bullet and searched like crazy around the engine and I found them, there are 2 directly on the left of the engine in full view which come out rather easy and go on just as, there is one under the engine right where you drain the oil from and as the other 2 is just as easy to take out although a little bit annoying to get into place as the engine wiggles without it, the last and most difficult one to access is right underneath the fuse box and air filter, removing all that is a bit much as there are several bolts, screws and wires in the way including the battery although it may not be necessary to remove, I just did it so I had more space to work with, the mount is held in by 6 bolts and the worst part is that it uses 1 star shaped bolt to hold the rubber mount In so unless you bought the entire set up, good luck finding that bolt shape or replacement I went to my local O'Reillys, Autozone and Acura dealership and the couldn't help me, Acura even said that they didn't carry that bolt to replace.
The standard practice is to discontinue "Outdated" parts after 10 years. You might be able to buy one from a wrecking yard.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:15 AM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ну, поскольку никто, казалось, не знал, я пошел напролом и стиснул зубы, и искал как сумасшедший вокруг двигателя, и я нашел их, есть 2 прямо слева от двигателя на полном виду, которые выходят довольно легко и продолжаются так же, как есть один из них находится под двигателем, прямо там, откуда вы сливаете масло, а поскольку 2 других так же легко вынимаются, хотя их немного раздражает установка на место, так как двигатель без них покачивается, последний и самый труднодоступный находится прямо под блоком предохранителей и воздушным фильтром, удаляя все это это немного многовато, так как есть несколько болтов, винты и провода на пути, включая батарею, хотя, возможно, нет необходимости снимать, я просто сделал это, чтобы у меня было больше места для работы, крепление удерживается 6 болтами, и хуже всего то, что для удержания резинового крепления используется 1 звездообразный болт, так что, если вы купил весь комплект, удачи в поиске нужной формы болта или замены Я пошел в местный дилерский центр O'Reillys, Autozone и Acura, и они не смогли мне помочь, Acura даже сказали, что у них нет этого болта для замены.
Привет, что ты можешь сказать о звездном болте, размер которого torx plus?
Old 10-25-2022, 09:19 AM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been having trouble finding diagrams or images showing where the motor mounts can be found, anyone have an idea on where they are exactly?
Hi, do you can say about star bolt, what size for socket torx plus?
Old 01-18-2024, 01:45 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Artyom
Hi, do you can say about star bolt, what size for socket torx plus?
it seemed to be at least a 15 to 16mm socket size